Pictures!

Enzora

Put a coat on!  You'll catch a cold!

ok "uncle" blu. lol (ocn reminde me of uncle)

my parents always say that, but tv said theyre lieng!!!lol.

i never get cold it has to be -25 and the wind blowing to get me cold. I got in trouble once because i showed up at school in the morning ready to leve for a bball tourney with shorts on and it was -20...coach told me that i aint goin unless i find some pants.... and the AD said that if i showed up like that theyd think we were crazy..lol.

One of my fraternity brothers did the Fit for Life book and dropped a $h!load of weight in like a year.

Another friend of mine dropped a $h!load of weight and got BUFF through Atkins and hardcore gymming over 2 months.

Another friend did the traditional standby of anorexia/bulimia and lost a $h!load of weight.

Yet another friend used appetite suppressants.

One final friend exercised constantly.

I've had some luck with the ECA stack.

Whatever suits you...good luck with it!

Edited by Croc

You are more buff/built than I am.  What a disgrace.

Azul, if you do not mind me asking, how did you lose the weight?  Keep it up, by the way.

lol but i have an hour of gym class, then i have done a sport all year (track, wrestling, football, bball) for hour to 2 hours additional so yea i get plenty of exercise.

eat like pure tunafish and such it has a lot of protein but get it in water so its low in fats and then just always work out i used to train in weighted clothing so i got up to 195 at 5.8 tall with 60 lbs of weights along my whole upper body my neck is still huge lol

lol, you know with som,e excercise bv you could get a 6 pack like youve always wanted :P participating in sports gives you a nice six pack. :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by Charger4U

Been a while... workplace reno's...

At the temporary desk in my temporary office...working, temporarily:

Posted Image

If I take my hand away, it stays attached to my ear:

Posted Image

Oddly enough...this could be me:

Posted Image

I keep my mug baby-butt smooth with my very own, personally developed, special razor:

Posted Image

You know you missed my sarcasm.

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

Ohhhh Harry that one's for YOU big boy!

Now come meet me in CHAT!

That's YOU Josh? I remember you looking much different. Weren't you the one with the red shirt in his avatar? Post that one as a juxtaposition. Maybe I just have a bad memory when I comes to aguy's appearance. :AH-HA_wink: Edited by Buick61

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some snapshots of me after a long night of getting crunked in Santa Barbara with my Bimmerforums buddies after Bimmerfest...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I didn't look too good, but after that night, nobody did...I just managed to get away from it without a hangover...good times.

Some pics from last semester and this semester

Me at the Milwaukee Art Museum by Santiago Calatrava

Posted Image

Ahh..college 8)

Posted Image

Pic before leaving for my job interview

Posted Image

Christmas at my grandparents' house in Chicago

Posted Image

In New York last February for an arch trip...I'm on the far left

Posted Image

By the way, you'd think blue is my favorite color since every shirt I have on in these pics is some shade of blue...but it's actually green.

Edited by mustang84

Me at the Milwaukee Art Museum by Santiago Calatrava

Ahh..college  8)

Posted Image

In New York last February for an arch trip...I'm on the far left

Posted Image

Ah, forget Calatrava - his $h! is too expensive to build...and would you want to detail it? We'd all blow a fuse. :lol:

Damn, Mustang, a regular chick magnet. Is the "California Kook" in there?

Now, c'mon, isn't New York bitchin' -- all those waterways and bridges -- The Big Apple has it over the Chicago area ANY day of the week in my book!

Edited by trinacriabob

Ah, forget Calatrava - his $h! is too expensive to build...and would you want to detail it?  We'd all blow a fuse. :lol:

Damn, Mustang, a regular chick magnet.  Is the "California Kook" in there?

Now, c'mon, isn't New York bitchin' -- all those waterways and bridges -- The Big Apple has it over the Chicago area ANY day of the week in my book!

Nope, she's not there. Neither is the new one...this pic is from February I think.

I had a great time in New York. Our hotel was on 63rd and Central Park West, and the site for our next project was way down in SoHo on Lafayette Street. So, to get the most out of our New York experience, the small group I was in walked the entire 80 block distance down there, and walked the entire 80 block distance back. No subways, no taxis....nothin'. When I got back to the hotel that night, I had four big blisters on my feet that hurt like a mother. Also, the next day we did a big loop from Battery Park City to Wall Street, then up to the Lower East Side, then over to Brooklyn and back across the Brooklyn Bridge to Manhattan. Talk about way to much walking for this Iowan who is used to going everywhere by car! :P

One thing that was different about the lower Manhattan skyline with the WTC gone is how the older Roaring 20s skyscrapers really stand out now. Although the skyline also looks tiny without the twins...I'm glad I got to see them in '95 when they were still there.

So, to get the most  out of our New York experience, the small group I was in walked the entire 80 block distance down there, and walked the entire 80 block distance back.  No subways, no taxis....nothin'. 

Although the skyline also looks tiny without the twins...I'm glad I got to see them in '95 when they were still there.

I wouldn't have done that. :nono:

Agreed.

I am not even following who has been awarded the design. It's become political and nasty. My politically incorrect comment: You have a mayor named Bloomberg and a front runner architect named Liebeskind. Too f***ing bad Giuliani isn't mayor so maybe a great WOP architect would have had a better chance.

I am not even following who has been awarded the design. It's become political and nasty. My politically incorrect comment: You have a mayor named Bloomberg and a front runner architect named Liebeskind. Too f***ing bad Giuliani isn't mayor so maybe a great WOP architect would have had a better chance.

I followed it for a while but lost interest after the fifty millionth proposal change. I've never really been impressed with Liebeskind's proposal, especially the initial one...it looked like a ruin. What is a WOP architect?

damn, mustang.....and you have women troubles?  NOT

last i checked on your pic......you had an ample supply within arms reach.

the blonde on the left is NOT bad. 

is that BEER in the dorms?  or captain morgan?

Well, right now, the only one single in that pic is the blonde...and she's not really my type. A little too high maintenance for me, even though she's a good friend.

Hey now! We can drink in the dorm I'm in if you're 21 and over...although everyone else in that pic is under 21. :lol: I'm holding a Hornsby's...and the Cap'n is hanging out on the desk.

well i figured you were tired of lookin at your own and i know how you like mosquito bites

Edited by Charger4U

iwasnt hoping for nothing, if rolling your eyes is all youve got to say, then you proabbly cant think of something to say suchs as a "comeback". but then again why waste time arguing with a 12 year old? lol

thats me

Posted Image

Um... alright. :blink::P Aw... I think you're starting to grow some hair under your arms. How cute. :lol::D

iwasnt hoping for nothing, if rolling your eyes is all youve got to say, then you proabbly cant think of something to say suchs as a "comeback". but then again why waste time arguing with a 12 year old? lol

You make this far too easy... You give people reasons to ignore you. Ofcourse no one wants to argue with a 12 year old who posts pics of his adolescent body... Silly... but you're not supposed to tell people that! :P