Pictures!

Enzora

Really? They say it's the most beautiful country in Europe, and I can't help but agree with them :P

What did you think of it?

BTW, GM rules in Croatia, Opel controls about 15 % of the new car market, the largest of ANY automaker ;)

Edited by GMan

Zagreb is UGLY IMO, compared to the coast. It's kind of...soulless, it looks just like Vienna or Budapest...

But the coast, that is sometnig truly special, We get 8 million tourist a year, that's DOUBLE the countrys population! LOL

Croatian ;)

See, I was close. A finger of your country goes way down toward Albania and Greece.

Those pictures are awesome. My cousins (who live in Northern Italy) went to the Croatian coast last summer. This summer, we are going to Sardinia. Both Corsica and Sardinia look a lot like that.

See, I was close. A finger of your country goes way down toward Albania and Greece.

Those pictures are awesome. My cousins (who live in Northern Italy) went to the Croatian coast last summer. This summer, we are going to Sardinia. Both Corsica and Sardinia look a lot like that.

Throw in Sicily and a host of others too! Been there, done that, they all look generally the same. :smilewide:

RBB, you realize that's a person GMan is hugging, with a big black square over their face, right?

GMan is still cute... I remember that other pic, with another friend with a big black square over his face.

Just trying to be funny. I'd rather see a third hand than a third leg...

-RBB

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I would try to get the thread going again.

This first picture is from my Spring break trip to Denver. My mom and my sisters ended up flying down and joining us for a few days. This one was taken of my sisters and I up at the Red Rocks Amphitheater just on the west edge of Denver.

Posted Image

This one was taken this past Friday. Some friends and I drove down to Twin Cities for a Twins game and as you can tell, my friend on the left was still rallying for a win, even though the game was over.

Posted Image

These last three were from Saturday night. We ended up getting front row tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert that was in town. These may actually matter to some of you who listen to country music at all.

This one is of Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland. She is a cutie if you ask me.

Posted Image

These last two are the best two that I snapped of Kenny. We were pretty close.

Posted Image

Posted Image

We were pretty close.

Holy cow ... you certainly were!

First row seats, by chance?

I still need to get a Kenny CD for my radio show...heh.

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

my radio show:CD SHOWCASE.7:30p central.Friday/April 20 = www.wrmn1410.com

I thought I would try to get the thread going again.

This first picture is from my Spring break trip to Denver. My mom and my sisters ended up flying down and joining us for a few days. This one was taken of my sisters and I up at the Red Rocks Amphitheater just on the west edge of Denver.

Posted Image

Hmm...let's see here....your the one in pink, right?

kidding, im kidding :neenerneener::smilewide:

Edited by Screaming Trees

You're a very good-looking guy scharmer :)

Actually, scharmer is also a level-headed guy with a good sense of who he is and a good head on his shoulders...given what I've seen him post. I'll bet that he had good parenting.