Pictures!

Enzora

Heh...Pauli's a fallen star...

I went to high school with a girl named Amanda Quattrocchi. How's that for unfortunate?

Did she wear glasses? That would have sucked.

Italian names can sometimes be harsh. I've seen listings in the phone books where peoples' last names are Cozzi (Sicilian for nuts; testicals). However, some of them can be beautiful... my mother's maiden name meant Mountain Lion.

You're pretty tall for a 13 year old, Charger. All of my brother's friends are midgets...I swear, only 2 of them are taller than 5'5"

:lol: yea im about 6'1"

Italian names can sometimes be harsh. I've seen listings in the phone books where peoples' last names are Cozzi (Sicilian for nuts; testicals). However, some of them can be beautiful... my mother's maiden name meant Mountain Lion.

Heh...close to my mom's maiden name... Couzzi. Mine on the other hand is Damiani...nothing too unfortunate (other than the fact that very few can pronounce it correctly...dah-me-ah-nee...)

I went to high school with a girl named Amanda Quattrocchi. How's that for unfortunate?

Was she attractive? Italian girls can look like their brothers minus the body hair...or watch out...

Did most people know what that meant? :lol:

I take it the latter is Monteleone. On the other hand....

Some bad Italian names: Figarotta (broken vagina), Malatesta (headache or bad head), Finocchiaro (either fennel or something having to do with homosexuality), Storto (crooked - slang), Delle Femmine (of the women)...and on and on...

Was she attractive? Italian girls can look like their brothers minus the body hair...or watch out...

Did most people know what that meant? :lol:

LOL Actually, she didn't look Italian...at all. But--she played basketball and a lot of people have questions about her. So...no, not attractive at all.

I concur. Look at the ridiculous "Word Association" thread... That is one that needs to die. No offense, Charger. :P

oh relax a little... :P besides youve got 41 posts in there anyway..

Alright, here's a quick shot I took of myself recently just because I was fooling around. Figured I'd get this thread jump-started again.

Posted Image

Who's going to follow suit next? Nick? :scratchchin:

I just took a few...I'm a mess right now and they didn't come out too well, mostly due to bad lighting conditions. This one has the worst lighting conditions, but it came out the best (maybe that's why :P)...so I'm only posting this one for now...

post-85-1169613586_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nick

I just took a few...I'm a mess right now and they didn't come out too well, mostly due to bad lighting conditions. This one has the worst lighting conditions, but it came out the best (maybe that's why :P)...so I'm only posting this one for now...

Still gets a "DAMN!" :AH-HA_wink:

Alright, here's a quick shot I took of myself recently just because I was fooling around. Figured I'd get this thread jump-started again.

Posted Image

Who's going to follow suit next? Nick? :scratchchin:

< woooooffffff >

Nice hairy chest and goatee......!!!!!! I wanna see MORE dammit of the sexy italian.....LOL

Hey.....Nick's a helluva lot closer to Orange County than he is Long Island.....

< sucks to be you, sucks to be you, sucks to be you >

:pbjtime:

That is one of the meanest things you could say!

But you redeemed yourself on the following post. :P

I would too... but the more recent pics I have aren't the most... let's say... C&G appropriate. :P

Well, I guess there is this half assed one. Yes, I needed to shave when I took it, but some guy was curious what I looked like when I wasnt freshly shaved. *shrugs* :D

Posted Image

That's the expression I'd expect to see on somebody in a food commercial. It's like you were doing a cereal add and this was your face right after you went, "Delicious!". :lol:

Seriously though, you have somewhat of an 'actor' look. That could be useful.