Pictures!

Enzora

Non desidero dirlo affatto! :AH-HA_wink:

Guarda, la persona che ha fatto questa commenta abita vicino di te (meno di un ora, direi). Forse aveva a te in mente! :lol:

Edited by trinacriabob

Struh daeh ym. Segaugnal ngierof ni gniklat pots, esaelp. :P

Ok, BV, personal Italian lesson for you tonight

Translation of your post:

Mi porta il mal di testa. Per favore, smettete di parlare in lingue straniere.

This has become almost as annoying as trying to deal with Spanish speakers in my office. There is no point to it. If you want to converse in private, use the PM feature, otherwise, why take up space here on the forums in foreign language comments that almost no one can understand. Very pointless.

This has become almost as annoying as trying to deal with Spanish speakers in my office. There is no point to it. If you want to converse in private, use the PM feature, otherwise, why take up space here on the forums in foreign language comments that almost no one can understand. Very pointless.

Love you, too, ocn. Thanks for pointing it out!

Figured I'd throw a new one of myself up here, since it's been a while. Was testing out my new digital when I got it earlier this month. The sideburns are unusually short here. Posted Image

GM1, do you actually live inside the Philadelphia city limits as you list on your profile or in one of the 'burbs?

Every Philadelphian I've ever known lived in one of its suburbs - namely Upper Darby, Villanova and Media.

Figured I'd throw a new one of myself up here, since it's been a while. Was testing out my new digital when I got it earlier this month. The sideburns are unusually short here. Posted Image

So where in Filthadelphia are you? I used to have an office in the Philadelphia Zone office in Radnor, PA, not to far from Villanova University, when there was a Philadelphia Zone office.

I'm like a GM Gypsy these days, as long as I have my laptop, my office is where ever I am. I do keep a real office in Wilmington Assembly when I'm there. :thumbsup:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Here's basically 3 of the same... It's almost 1 in the morning, and after a long mountain bike ride, and then the spa, followed by a car meet and a bit of racing I'm kind of a mess right now...

Unfortunately, when I took the pictures, they looked a lot brighter on my phone...kind of worthless now...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey you stop picking on my sig maker, besides maybe his wife likes the hairy chin! Lord knows my wife loved mine, she has been complaining for days now that I shaved. :smilewide:

I thought we talked about that emoticon? LOL

Seriously though, Bob, in regards to your comment, I really don't think ocn was forbidding you to talk, I think he was just expressing some frustration--you and Pontiac were getting caught up in a side conversation few others could enjoy, in a post dedicated to posting pictures of oneself. I didn't chime in because I learned a long time ago people feel very weird around others speaking other languages... they don't know if they're being talked about or whatnot. So, I try not to speak much Italian on the board.

Now, I kept coming in to see what the new posts were, thinking there were new pictures of Nick (had to say it LOL), but instead saw more of the conversation.

Ocn, bad joke.

Bowtie, you're not fugly.

Here we go with foreign language posts again. Cars taking a back seat? Translation, please! I don't understand the words that are coming out of your mouth. Kidding. I've missed your posts, sir. :AH-HA_wink:

This thread is ridiculous, but it gives me an excuse to post

a pic. of me trying to look James Dean cool with my Buick.

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

This thread is ridiculous, but it gives me an excuse to post

a pic. of me trying to look James Dean cool with my Buick.

Posted Image

I went to school in Germany and I had a friend who's 1st name was Humaj, he was from Yugoslavia as it was called at that time, but I think he was from the state of Bosnia-Herzegovina. Is that where you are from?

I'm from Slovakia (Slovak Republic) or as it was known in 1987 when we

moved to the USA Czechoslovakia. But yes, ethnicaly & geographically

we are not that far from Yugoslavians, or the Polish... or even Germans.

I'm from Slovakia (Slovak Republic) or as it was known in 1987 when we

moved to the USA Czechoslovakia. But yes, ethnicaly & geographically

we are not that far from Yugoslavians, or the Polish... or even Germans.

Oh I was in Czechoslovakia in 1988. I crossed over from the DDR (East Germany) by train. I was in Prague and Bratislava. I was young and in college at that time. Oh those were the days. :smilewide: