Pictures!

Enzora

Why yes, with my friends at Motor City Pride June 3. That beautiful '70 Eldorado behind me belongs to my neighbor.

oh... I was just joking because of those balloons in the background.....

damn... what a waist of a snarky comment....

• 2 weeks later...

So did you get the job, or am I going to have to pull some strings at the Corvette plant? :smilewide:

I think I got a job with the company I interviewed with. Problem is, no positions in Lexington. I'll either have to move to the Louisville area (no well in hell) or commute. If the pay is good, like 15-16+ an hour, then I'll probably take the job and just commute.

There's also the possibility of a field technician that would be 90% travel to hospitals. I'd be working on the endoscopy equipment when it broke.

Oh, I interviewed with a company called Styker. www.stryker.com

Here's my ugly ass.

Posted Image

You are not ugly.. Far from it.

I will not be posting any photos of myself, and I was not going to respond to anything is this thread. I am not making moves on you or suggesting anything. You are very handsome man. I just think it was great photo.

Edited by NINETY EIGHT REGENCY

I just found this old pic of me from my senior year in highschool driving my first car, a 1978 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight. You can't really see me driving, but my buddy seems to like feeling like a dog with his head out the window :P

Posted Image

As you can see I'm not very good at posing so I usually have $h!ty pics....here I am with my 1979 Oldsmobile Delta 88 a couple years ago

Posted Image

Edited by Delta Force79

I just found this old pic of me from my senior year in highschool driving my first car, a 1978 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight. You can't really see me driving, but my buddy seems to like feeling like a dog with his head out the window :P

Posted Image

As you can see I'm not very good at posing so I usually have $h!ty pics....here I am with my 1979 Oldsmobile Delta 88 a couple years ago

Posted Image

I remember you!!! I remember you from Encyclopedia of Oldsmobile. I remember you because you hated giving up your Ninety Eight and you got an Eighty Eight. That was around the time I had my first Ninety Eight.

I remember you!!! I remember you from Encyclopedia of Oldsmobile. I remember you because you hated giving up your Ninety Eight and you got an Eighty Eight. That was around the time I had my first Ninety Eight.

Yep that's me! I remember you too Ninety Eight, back then we posted I think on a board called GMForums or something. I was one of the very first people to submit a photo to the Ninety Eight owners gallery on Encycolpedia of Oldsmobile. Thats actually where I found that pic last night :P

PCS- That was the point :P

Seriously I should have some more pics soon, but I'm nothing special to look at :lol:

Edited by Delta Force79

You know, I didn't think it was possible, but after seeing that, I just became more gay.

Looking at your avatar I know you want me.

But you can't have me. Not even close.

I'm thinking of the river in Egypt.... in more ways than one.

I'm just a man who takes his pants off one leg at a time just like everybody else. :P

C'mon, B, you mean when your wife says "Jump", you don't respond with "How High?" and THEN use that as an opportunity to take off/get into your pants.

not my type. Lose weight.

I lost four pounds, so I made us a picnic basket now that I AM your type- so we could go out on a date, but I ate the contents before I could contact you.

Now I have to lose another four pounds, and try it again.

It's gonna be GREAT!

Madonna! Che cazzo facendomi?!

You know... I wish I had a picture of this girl that wanted me. She was, and I feel terrible saying this, a disaster. She wasn't fat, but she was horrible in every way, and worst of all was, her personality.

It's been awhile since I've posted pics. Hopefully soon I'll have some of me and a girl that might be in the midst of entering my life...

Meanwhile, here are a few that are newer:

Bottom middle w/ my Pledge Brothers:

Posted Image

Me and my Big B:

Posted Image

My dick's on the right:

Posted Image