Pictures!

Enzora

Hey man, you look and dress like a younger Chris Martin.

I've NEVER heard that before. In fact, after you said that I had to look up who he is.

Then I go into auto this morning and the parapro tells me about how he woke up at 2:30 in the morning and MTV was still on. It was a Coldplay video. He swore it was a dream because he thought I was in the video. lol

• 2 months later...

i have the same gloves theyre like a S.E.A.L. skin thing right?

Kinda like that, yea. The ones I have are made by Seirus. The grips on the thumb/pointer finger make it easier to operate the controls on the camera.

haha I thought I saw you in the bushes the other day. What were you doing in there, Chris?!

Obviously taking a poo. You think he can afford to go to a real bathroom when the new Camaro or Chrysler Imperial concept goes by?

Peeing thank you very much. :lol:

Edited by CD/BP

Oh that explains it. I looked down *insert Ah-ha wink* and didn't see anything...

Ahhhh but you WERE looking down there....

Besides it was like 12 degress...whaddya expect. :P:rolleyes:

Elaine: It shrinks?

Jerry: Like a frightened turtle!

Elaine: Why does it shrink?

George: It just does.

Elaine: I don't know how you guys walk around with those things.

Edited by CD/BP

Its no fun when you make it that easy. Hell, that easier than BV. He'll do whatever you want if you tell him you have a Fiero for sale. And dont even get me started on what that Gary Coleman guy (Fly) will do to get an acting job, dude is apparently tired of being a mall security guard/VH1 guest star.

Do you remember what sodomy means?

And I've been pretty busy, school/work/life but now that I dont have to deal with school for the next 27 days and work and life are being disrupted by the holidays, I'll be around a bit, probably bringing up old threads for no real reason.

Guest American_Mullet

I wish I could get me some pictures of that thurr cavalere I driveto my work there at the dollar genral with my 360 pound wif lyin cross tha hood.

CD/BP:

Love the revealing photo... but O.J. was not a strangler he was /////er.

Based on insider info, and on spy shots, this is a computer rendering of what we believe Chris looks like.

Posted Image

You can see the eyebrow ring, and the goofy moustache, and that he wears lipstick.

LOL....thats hilarious. Apparently my ethnicity has changed though....?

You did get one thing right though....my eyes are blue.

Edited by CD/BP

I just did that because blue is so common, I owuld have actually guessed pink.

Mmm last time I checked I'm not stricken with pink eye. (Or "Conjunctivitis" if you will. What an odd name for a medical condition)

Autospies will pick this up soon and claim a world exclusive.

Edited by CD/BP