Pictures!

Enzora

I like turkey, bacon and swiss wraps with lettuce and tomato and black pepper.  Nothing else.

C'mon, there's gotta be more life left in this ol' thread.  Anyone else brave enough?  Am I the only one with big enough cajones to show my nips? http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/default/AH-HA_wink.gif

Intrigue, I believe ocn is looking in your direction LOL :lol:

So....... NOS has a mullet and is waiting to come out of the closet, Ocnblu wants to see more nips pics, and Mute loves to post pics of himself... :P

Please, guys. It really is getting annoying with the closet thing. I've said time and time again I'm not in the closet about that stuff.

Please, guys. It really is getting annoying with the closet thing. I've said time and time again I'm not in the closet about that stuff.

Well, I never thought you were in the closet? :huh: But what's with the mullet? I didn't think your hairstyle was a mullet? It doesn't look like any of the ones I've ever seen so I don't know why everyone says you have one! :lol:

yeah if anything im closer to a mullet, heh

by the way of course i dont love to post pics of myself but i have to, its my job to make ugly people feel bad and want to pay ridiculous amounts of money to get painful surgeries to look like me. . . .its not easy being really really ridiculously good looking

:lol:

yeah someone was saying they wanted more pics(nipples) on the thread so i bit, i only put on one(nipple) before cuz i really wasnt into it, but i found a few more (nipples) and i set em up, soory if i put a $h!load on but im just that cool?

Nos, I apologize for anything I said that was over the line. You know I think you're a good kid. Please don't take it too hard.

Mute... DAMN... I'm going to have to double my crunches to keep up widdat.

Edited by ocnblu

No, it really isn't a mullet. It's just long and lanky right now because it hasn't been cut in forever...

ocnblu/blackviper... I didn't mean it to you guys. I know you two are sweet as hell and oblu you're real cool about the whole situation. I just meant it in general. Every six or so months someone gets immature and has to say NOS is in the closet. It's just dumb..

Nos, I apologize for anything I said that was over the line.  You know I think you're a good kid.  Please don't take it too hard.

Mute... DAMN... I'm going to have to double my crunches to keep up widdat.

blu noone on this site in their right mind could ever and i mean EVER be mad at you, you never say anything offensive, all your jokes are perfect, we all know they are jokes and they are always appropriate

oh and by the way im out of shape, thats just a 6 pack, i used to a have a v-8 if ya know what that is, thanks

Nos... I'm sorry. I was just playing around since it was mentioned earlier. Same with the mullet that I don't think you have. I didn't mean any harm. I mean, I have died/highlighted my hair too. Not in a while... but have considered doing it again.

You're tight. My mom cut like all my hair off anyway lol. You're cool though. Don't worry about it.

lol everyone, I jave great pics coming forme tinonight, I mena its another drunk ass night with s couple great pics, might even get a $h!s off pic tnought cause I was pretty blasted lol,,,

PUT UP A PICTURE PAULIE!  NO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SHOW YOUR NIPS IF YOU DON'T WANT.

whoops, sorry, caps. :P

I'm going to have to get one--all my pictures were wiped out during the great Dell Screw-Me Caper of June 2005...

The only images I have left are tiny images I use for icons. I will have to see if any of my friends have some pictures of me :)

Mustang, why'd you ever cut your hair?  You look so good like that! :blink:

I had to get with the times. It was 1997 and I was still livin' like it was 1987. I gave up the party hardy life of a rock star and decided to go back to school and become an architect. Where else do you think Tommy Lee got the idea for his reality show? http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/default/AH-HA_wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

our table after the first round.  Our favorite strait up shot... Jamison's Irish Wiskey no chaseres aloud for 10 seconds after the shot.

Plastic shot cups of that color make it look like you are all taking cough syrup.

You sure you all aren't from Texas?

Quantum.. you remind me of a neighbor that used to live next door. He was a sweet ass dude.

And, yes, popped collar. More or less a typical pic of me: popped collar, rolled-sleeves striped shirt, ripped jeans, leather accents (bracelet, necklace, belt).

Edited by NOS2006

Quantum: You should totally head up a Heavy Metal band!

Edited by Sixty8panther

I posted some recent (as of last weekend) pics in this thread:

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...?showtopic=1426

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Something's haunting you" ... Marty Robbins ... 'Some Memories Just Won't Die'