Pictures!

Enzora

Okay... so here I am. I had to crop it to put me as close to the center as possible. It's almost looks planned, though... But it'd be terrible if it was. I suck at taking photos of myself, so I lucked out with this one. :D

BTW, in case you're wondering what I'm looking at... there's a huge mirror out in the hall that's leaning against the wall. :P Yes, I'm very self conscious....

Posted Image

Can't believe I missed this...

You clean up well, like others have said, but I think I like the shaggy hair on you better, BV. The pose is a little sexual/sensual, with the positioning of the pants/shirt.

yea, you look like a girl BV... :P

Grow out some stubble or some $h!...

Atleast you didn't pop your collar...if you did, I'd have to E-punch you...god knows NOS right now deserves an ass whooping himself.

I don't have facial hair because I have no clue how to do it...shape it, grow it out, etc. Plus, I think I look like an idiot with it after I don't shave for a few days. I'm white, too. Tan guys look a lot better with facial hair than non-tan dudes.

NOS, congrats on posting the pics. About time. I like the one in the stream the best. Popping the collar is alright, too. Some guys can't pull it off and some can and the ones who can't are jealous of the ones who can. LOL.

Cray, I know you're a new member (by number of posts, I mean) but you might find out rather quickly (if you haven't already) who has a thing for guys. A dog, hot truck and rough image...I'm set. No offense, man.

It's a shame the few female members we have at C&G have failed to posts their pics. Then again (I just thought about it), maybe it isn't.

i think BV looks much more presentable the way he does now

i dont mind popped collars but i wouldnt do it myself (i dont think?) and i dont think that BV should either cuz its just not the kind of person he looks like

cant see the truck and pup? wheres the user posted image?

NOS, congrats on posting the pics.  About time.  I like the one in the stream the best.  Popping the collar is alright, too.  Some guys can't pull it off and some can and the ones who can't are jealous of the ones who can.  LOL.

About time?! I've probably posted more pics of me than anybody else on this site!

I've had some "humping" my car, then one from Halloween (years ago), then another few that are on my myspace, then these! :P

Yellow dart, you definitely look like my neighbor. Kinda scary how close you too look to one another.

Can't believe I missed this...

You clean up well, like others have said, but I think I like the shaggy hair on you better, BV.  The pose is a little sexual/sensual, with the positioning of the pants/shirt.

Heh.. well, that's why I like it. :D

But what do you mean about my hair? Facial or head? Or facial after head? ...Sorry, it just popped into my mind. Damn double entendres (sp?)... :lol:

yea, you look like a girl BV... :P

Grow out some stubble or some $h!...

Atleast you didn't pop your collar...if you did, I'd have to E-punch you...god knows NOS right now deserves an ass whooping himself.

Yeah, well I rarely shave. It was for Xmas and the family since they always comment about it.

I almost forgot. BV, you look 10.

Haha... maybe if I didn't look so damn happy. I wonder what I was thinking about... :huh:

i think BV looks much more presentable the way he does now

i dont mind popped collars but i wouldnt do it myself (i dont think?) and i dont think that BV should either cuz its just not the kind of person he looks like

See? Much more presentable... that's why I shave. Otherwise, I never would.

As for popping collars, yeah... not for me. I'm not a prep and I don't like looking like a... um, for NOS's sake I'll just shut up. :unsure::P

About time?! I've probably posted more pics of me than anybody else on this site!

I've had some "humping" my car, then one from Halloween (years ago), then another few that are on my myspace, then these! :P

Yellow dart, you definitely look like my neighbor. Kinda scary how close you too look to one another.

Maybe I am your neighbour!

dun dun dunnnn...

I just learned all this Canadian spelling and politics to "fool" you. Now I must complete my mission and deliver your body in "mint" condition to BV...

I'll be coming over to "borrow" some "sugar" in a few minutes, do be a good neighbour, won't you?

NOS, you're fooling me. I could have sworn that was the first and only set of pictures you've posted. I thought someone else posted pictures of themselves humping a car. I guess I'm a little bit slow. By the way, is that Lindsay Lohan in your sig? I never noticed it was her. I loved her in "Mean Girls" but then she went through that weight loss phase and it didn't look so pretty.

BV, I mean the hair on your head, lol.

Posted Image

You drive halfway around New England from Conn. to Maine. When you get home at 5am you crash on the couch & just as you hit REM sleep a flash wakes you up to a 30 pound child and 8 pound cat on top of your chest.

How flattering do you think the photo will be? <_<:rolleyes:

Such is the life of modern dad. ^_^

Lol. this thread is cool. Damn my carmer, I still can't get the software to work! I have pictures!

Posted Image

Me with Sean's 1969 Camaro... my '68 is in the background. :)

Be still my heart. Too many hotties. Too little time. I need a cold shower with Joshie. All so young too. Fly is right. Vipey looks 12 and that shifts my tranny. Speaking of trannies I picked one up in the BuBu yesternight. Heshe looked like my Joshie so I had to give it a whirl.

Panther person, I have a riddle for you

You are hot stuff comin through

You do me and I do you

Tonight up in my Malibu

PM me sweetie

600 is silly no big deal... I want post 666. :metal:

And BTW WPBHarry:

You will never get close to my rear end... 9" Ford or otherwise! :P

Be still my heart. Too many hotties. Too little time. I need a cold shower with Joshie. All so young too. Fly is right. Vipey looks 12 and that shifts my tranny. Speaking of trannies I picked one up in the BuBu yesternight. Heshe looked like my Joshie so I had to give it a whirl.

Panther person, I have a riddle for you

You are hot stuff comin through

You do me and I do you

Tonight up in my Malibu

PM me sweetie

I can't stop crying...

Malibu Maxx

You harry b!tch

I'd like to pop you one

right on your stich...

-es on you leg you have

a broken femur or something

if I was loaded like you

I too would buy a Maxx bling bling

there's always some issue

with you medication or prescription

no photo of you or even a description

and yet this thread is about photos

perhaps this time we should Sue YOU

Edited by Sixty8panther

that's just special...

Zoom: I love those sites...the best one I ever got was from this one girl and while I no longer have the file I will forever remember it because it was too funny...

"Dear ****, I still long for your sweet kiss. My life is empty without you. Spank me. Spank me. Yes. Yes."

All said so effing robotically and the "spank" sounded like "spuh-ank." Heh...