Pictures!

Enzora

You need to indulge and go all-out on another thing, something that won't harm you but you still like. Sure, it probably won't make you look as "cool" as alcohol can but it'll be worth it.

Can you think of anything? A certain type of food? Music? Sexual pleasure? You do have a girl so that would be easy. Well, easier than if you didn't have one, though I'm sure a few of us could help you in that department, too. :alcoholic:

Longest. Thread. Ever. And that's all I've got to say.

Merry Christmas, all.

Kake it longer.

Why do I think I'm going to regret saying that later today?

What I meant was post those pics of you humping your riced out Camaro, it'll be fun. C'mon, poke some fun at yourself. We all know you're not gay and that your Camaro only fits a very loose definition of rice (its not the hi-po model and it has altezzas) but we want to make jokes about those things anyways, because we all suck like that.

And what's that supposed to mean...?

Tree hugger? In the way that I'd rather not see forests cut dowm, yes. :lol::D

Alright, bastard.

You too, Solara Satty.

You guys are all such bastards. :P First questioning my driving skills, then thinking I'm a tree hugger, and then saying that the Fiero I described, which would be immune to engine fires (duh), would burst into flames... Jeesh, you're all lucky that I'm in my usual good mood, today. Otherwise, I'd be packing my gun and going on a road trip. B) :D

I'll make it easy. I'm about an hour closer to you right now. Still have to catch me first. :P:P:P

GREAT NEWS!?!?!?

i got new pics ill have them up here of my new cut and i hope theyre more flattering then the last and remember guys i dont edit the colors or anything the only editing i did was a huge zit on my chin lol

heres me again full body shot by sis with eyes closed

Posted Image

and yes i am that out of shape since i quit drinking.... clean for almost 6 months

All I have to say is... you're the hottest "out of shape" guy I've seen. :D If you want to see "out of shape"... just look my way. I'm trying to change that, though, but winter is killing me. I'm getting there, but slowly. Hope to be where I want with myself by summer.

I'll make it easy. I'm about an hour closer to you right now. Still have to catch me first.  :P

Damn you... :D

Anyways, I too, have a new pic to post. I actually wasn't planning on it (atleast yet...) as it was somehow had the timer set. Suddenly a the camera took a pic while I was... uh... dressing. Don't worry... I was just tucking in my undershirt so nothing is being shown. I liked it, actually, so I'm going to post it. :P

Okay... so here I am. I had to crop it to put me as close to the center as possible. It's almost looks planned, though... But it'd be terrible if it was. I suck at taking photos of myself, so I lucked out with this one. :D

BTW, in case you're wondering what I'm looking at... there's a huge mirror out in the hall that's leaning against the wall. :P Yes, I'm very self conscious....

Posted Image

Yeah... I should only wear smalls, but I've lost weight and just... haven't adjusted since. Probably because it's been very gradual weight loss and that I still need to lose some. So, I used to wear mediums to... well... hide myself. Still somewhat do that, but I'm trying to change... :P

As for that car in the poster... Um, hell if I know... :D Never really thought about it...

Okay, so they took a hell of a lot of pictures for Senior pics. However, these are the only ones I like (with the exception of the light clothes/white background one because I look high, but I still like the pic lol). Bottom two are my favorites.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

EDIT: I should add that these are the "Preview" pics they sent us..

Edited by NOS2006

That's a very good picture, Vipes. Nice shirt! The collar should be down! :) That's right.

Nice pics, Nos (seriously, but I have to make a joke here). Damn, senior pics have come a long way since back in the day. They look like those "glamour shots" you can get at the mall. Where's the one of you with a rose in your mouth?

Edited by ocnblu

Well, at least I'm not humping my car. :P

LoL....yea but everyone liked those pics. We weren't laughing AT you in those pics....just....uhh.......LOOK over there! A deer!

Okay... so here I am. I had to crop it to put me as close to the center as possible. It's almost looks planned, though... But it'd be terrible if it was. I suck at taking photos of myself, so I lucked out with this one. :D

BTW, in case you're wondering what I'm looking at... there's a huge mirror out in the hall that's leaning against the wall. :P Yes, I'm very self conscious....

Posted Image

Heh, hey Vipes you clean up well. :D Maybe you can teach NOS to shave (his face.) :lol:

Edited by CD/BP

That's a very good picture, Vipes.  Nice shirt!  The collar should be down!  :) That's right.

Nice pics, Nos (seriously, but I have to make a joke here).  Damn, senior pics have come a long way since back in the day.  They look like those "glamour shots" you can get at the mall.  Where's the one of you with a rose in your mouth?

lmao You would actually die laughing if you saw one of them.

Doesn't involve a rose. But it does involve my car. And it is very gay. No, literally gay.

Posted Image

yah dude nice shirt for sure and congrats on the weight loss and shave

you def did clean up nice and look great a loooot better than the last pic i saw too (your bday pics .lol)

as far as shirts i cant wear an xs just a s or m if its for nice occasions and i need a bigger neck, i have a muscular neck at least

il admit im actually gettting back into shape so that wasnt at the bottm of the spectrum for me but ive been better.......at least i still have my v6 abs (6-pack with the V) but i need to get back to american muscle with a V8 and big ass guns

as far as sex oh i engage in it enough id say but shes trying to quit smoking as well so its hard on both of us and without eachother there its hard to quit

i live in a different state and i dont get to see her as much as id like yet so again hard to do

my antidrug? cars

unfortunately i dont own one of my own concretely yet and i have none to work on

bummer

and i am still clean for as much as possible

Damn, you've got to post it now.  C'mon, Nos, waddya got to lose?

Well, I'll explain the conversation before the photo.

Photographer: "Now, lay on your car"

Me: "What?"

"Lay on your car, on your side"

*leans against car*

"No. Jump up onto your roof"

"Hell no. Ain't happening"

"Then this shoot is over"

"Good, have a good day"

*mom yells at me*

"Fine." *jumps on top, careful not to touch shoes on anything wax-able*

"Now lay on your side, facing me"

"Dude, these pictures are going to be gay. This is bull"

"No, they'll be good. You'll like them."

No, I was right. They're effing retarded.

Doesn't involve a rose. But it does involve my car. And it is very gay. No, literally gay.

Uhoh. Did some photographer convince you to take your shirt off? Lay on the hood like a covergirl...er...coverboy? Please nothing to do with the tailpipe...

Edit: LoL oh well I was pretty much right.

Edited by CD/BP

Heh, hey Vipes you clean up well. :D Maybe you can teach NOS to shave (his face.)  :lol:

Again, I must say thanks. I love receiving compliments because I never do... And yes, I'll teach NOS to shave his face among other things... You know... since mustaches are totally gay and I... Nevermind, NOS doesn't like gay jokes. He's straight. :D

Whoa!  What happened to Teen Wolf?

I'm not sure...

yah dude nice shirt for sure and congrats on the weight loss and shave

you def did clean up nice and look great a loooot better than the last pic i saw too (your bday pics .lol)

I'm in a very "thanks" mood, today... :P

Well, I'll explain the conversation before the photo.

Photographer: "Now, lay on your car"

Me: "What?"

"Lay on your car, on your side"

*leans against car*

"No. Jump up onto your roof"

"Hell no. Ain't happening"

"Then this shoot is over"

"Good, have a good day"

*mom yells at me*

"Fine." *jumps on top, careful not to touch shoes on anything wax-able*

"Now lay on your side, facing me"

"Dude, these pictures are going to be gay. This is bull"

"No, they'll be good. You'll like them."

No, I was right. They're effing retarded.

Oh lord, Nos. Maybe the photog was feeling some sort of vibe or something. Did you give him your digit(s)?

OK, that's it. I promise not to say anything else (tonight).

Hmm... makes sen... Damnit! I promised to do no more gay jokes! Sorry NOS... :lol: :AH-HA_wink:

Here are a couple of pictures trying out my (fairly) new digital camera in my room at the Radisson in Montevideo Uruguay before going to Buenos Aires Argentina the next morning.

My co-workers said I look angry but I will post them because I can't seem to take a decent picture.

A little sunburnt

Posted Image

I don't normally look this dour and have such a long face...especially after a week of sunshine and laid-back South American living.

Posted Image

Maybe I was pissed because I had to come back to the states and to work.

Some of you still need to post some pictures. ^_^ As for the others - some look just like what I thought...others shattered the mental image I had.

Edited by trinacriabob

Oh...wanna name names?  ^_^

Sure. Well...some people I already remember from before...like !!!Ted!!!!, Z28Luvr, Nick, "Pantho" and Ocn....and a few others.

One surprise was Ven. I expected him to look bookish. Instead, he looks "standard issue Seattle" (goatee, Nordic, tending more toward the stoic). Sorry, Ven, couldn't resist. :P I have to be outdoors and under the sun any chance I get, so no longer live there and sure as heck don't look like someone from there (though that has been changing with more transplants).

There were other surprises, but none are that notable.

Comments about some other people I remember from before:

Ocn - I thought he looked like my friend Steve who went to San Diego State. It must have been a fleeting coincidence when he had his "banker's" head shot in his Avatar. Based on the current pictures, the comment is retracted. But, he's still my buddy...I think.

Mustang84 - looks a heck of a lot more like an architect (a normal one as opposed to an eccentric one) than I ever do and I've been at it for some 10 years.