Pictures!

Enzora

All right, so even though this thread has been hijacked by a certain menstruating person.....I got around to getting an image hosting account just for this, never done that before, easy enough. And I figured since no one here knows what I look like, I might share that with you, it's pretty new and crazy to me because I'm kinda private, but here it goes :)

Posted Image

Turbo.....

Grrrrrrrrrrrowl...... Be still my beating heart.....!

(just messin' with ya....at least now I'll know how to find you at LAIAS....!) I'm tryin' to figure out how to paste pics in my posts.....

Turbo.....

Grrrrrrrrrrrowl......  Be still my beating heart.....!

(just messin' with ya....at least now I'll know how to find you at LAIAS....!)  I'm tryin' to figure out how to paste pics in my posts.....

arrrgg....it's not a good picture......kind of cheesy overall. It captures the essence though.

It'll be fun meeting you guys

arrrgg....it's not a good picture......kind of cheesy overall. It captures the essence though.

It'll be fun meeting you guys

Fun....totally....

I think I'm about to get this "ImageShack" thing figured out.....but I have a severe lack of good pics on here. I'm trying to find one my friend took of me with my new baby (C6.)

This is a frickin' hilarious thread.......btw

:lol:

Oh....and WHERE THE HELL IS CROC'S PIC?

Oh that explains it. I looked down *insert Ah-ha wink* and didn't see anything...

Ahhhh but you WERE looking down there....

Besides it was like 12 degress...whaddya expect.

Elaine: It shrinks?

Jerry: Like a frightened turtle!

Elaine: Why does it shrink?

George: It just does.

Elaine: I don't know how you guys walk around with those things.

:lol: Haha... So... NOS is gay. :D:P

Its no fun when you make it that easy.  Hell, that easier than BV.  He'll do whatever you want if you tell him you have a Fiero for sale.  And dont even get me started on what that Gary Coleman guy (Fly) will do to get an acting job, dude is apparently tired of being a mall security guard/VH1 guest star.

Hey, I resent that. I will not do that... unless I can afford it and you tease me, that is. :lol::D

i don't post pics on the net...

Oh, but you have before. I remember what you look like. Yes, yes I do. Muahaha... :AH-HA_wink:

Anyways, Mute looks more flattering in his previous photos, which, do not exist anymore. What's up with that? :rolleyes: Upload atleast that one, again, please. :D

Anyways 2, I have no need to post pics of myself again until I get my hair cut. No one wants to see BV with long hair... it's frightening. Eeek... That and I need to shave, which, I won't do atleast until I get my cut. So, no one wants to see BV with a beard unless it's just a slight short one like in the ones I posted already.

Actually, I don't believe I have.  But it doesn't really matter because I look nothing like I did a few years ago...

Don't deny it, you have. :D I specifically remember you posting your picture. Unless... you posted a pic of someone else to claim as yourself?. Anyways, I also remember thinking how young you looked (I thought you were much older at the time). I was surprised... :P Damn maturity.

What? ...did you say there's cat fight?!?!? Between two gay guys over a straight guy?!?!?!?!?!? :o:lol::D

You leave mute alone, too, you hear?

Best bet there's a cat fight. Except I ain't no pussy cat. More like a lioness. :bowdown:

Edit: FYI, I'm bi.

Edited by sciguy_0504

Don't deny it, you have. :D I specifically remember you posting your picture. Unless... you posted a pic of someone else to claim as yourself?. Anyways, I also remember thinking how young you looked (I thought you were much older at the time). I was surprised... :P Damn maturity.

I honestly don't recall. I literally have had three pictures of myself on my computer so if you described it I could tell you, but I can't imagine ever posting anything like that on this site...

Best bet there's a cat fight. Except I ain't no pussy cat. More like a lioness.

You still like guys... But, sorry... my bad. :P

Anyways, how about we make a deal, mmkay? I get Mute and you get Turbo. Since me and Mute are basically the same age while you and Turbo are closer... Deal? And no... you can't have both. I'll throw fists if I have to. :lol::D

Edited by blackviper8891

I honestly don't recall.  I literally have had three pictures of myself on my computer so if you described it I could tell you, but I can't imagine ever posting anything like that on this site...

Yikes... I'm not sure if I remember enough about it. I know it was an indoors pic; I think in your bedroom or possibly a dorm room? I think... I think you had curly hair. Or did you? Oh hell, it's been too long to remember the details... :unsure: Maybe someone else can help me out, but I'm pretty sure I remember you posting a pic of yourself in a past thread like this....

Anyways, Mute looks more flattering in his previous photos, which, do not exist anymore. What's up with that? :rolleyes: Upload atleast that one, again, please. :D

well i have to get more pics... the other ones just showed a front view of my face was all..........

im getting a faux- hawk so im gonna get pics then but not until

and the old ones are gone from the web for good cept on my myspace

Best bet there's a cat fight.  Except I ain't no pussy cat.  More like a lioness. :bowdown:

You still like guys... But, sorry... my bad. :P

Anyways, how about we make a deal, mmkay? I get Mute and you get Turbo. Since me and Mute are basically the same age while you and Turbo are closer... Deal?  And no... you can't have both. I'll throw fists if I have to. :lol::D

alright i dunno whats going on between you too but i think that it doesnt matter cuz if any dude gets me its blu man hes funnier and older than both of you combined......

anyways BV has to catch me first and since my car runs 194 hp and 210 ft/lb of torque in a 2897 lb car and ECT i dont think he can with anything but putter along on his honda wheeler or his GA smoking

jk bv but i can still smoke you

btw im prolly keeping this new toyota camry v6 xle im trying out more its does better than the blood red van of doom

well i have to get more pics... the other ones just showed a front view of my face was all..........

im getting a faux- hawk so im gonna get pics then but not until

and the old ones are gone from the web for good cept on my myspace

Except that one... :D From Blu's challenge...

alright i dunno whats going on between you too but i think that it doesnt matter cuz if any dude gets me its blu man hes funnier and older than both of you combined......

Oh... so you go for older guys. Alright, I can respect that. Just let me... well, in the words of Cartman "sucky, sucky, 5 dolla!" :rotflmao: :AH-HA_wink:

anyways BV has to catch me first and since my car runs 194 hp and 210 ft/lb of torque in a 2897 lb car and ECT i dont think he can with anything but putter along on his honda wheeler or his GA smoking

jk bv but i can still smoke you

btw im prolly keeping this new toyota camry v6 xle im trying out more its does better than the blood red van of doom

Well... once I get my 240SX, I'd like to see you smoke me. B)

Well... once I get my 240SX, I'd like to see you smoke me. B)

do you realize that i can still smoke you even when you get your 240

my camry has a lot of power for a small car

and guess what? i havent started modding yet so dont jump to conclusions

i can smoke a lot out there

and my van could smoke a stock v6 mustang so dont think that i dont know how to drive

ECT is like overdrive i have a 6 spd auto

ect makes it a 6 speed manual with different shift points for faster acceleration

Id like to see your 240sx try to keep up with me......... unfortunately i prolly wont be able to see it in my rearview mirror as im blowing your doors off

:cussing:

Stupid Ford and their stupid "we don't need as much power to be competitive" approach.

:(

What are you talking about?! I mean.. the new Mustang GT can stick with the Camaro SS in 0-60. Oh wait, the SS ENDED in '02. The new 'stang started in '05. Oops. :rolleyes:

Best bet there's a cat fight.  Except I ain't no pussy cat.  More like a lioness. :bowdown:

I'll only wear a bow if it says Chevy on it :AH-HA_wink:

Sorry guys, best I can do for you is pictures of me doing George Costanza- like compromising positions :lol: Now that's comedy.

zzzaaaaappp...that disturbing thought is erased from your memory

I'll only wear a bow if it says Chevy on it :AH-HA_wink:

Sorry guys, best I can do for you is pictures of me doing George Costanza- like compromising positions :lol: Now that's comedy.

zzzaaaaappp...that disturbing thought is erased from your memory

Wait a min.....do you mean like where the lady walks in on George changing after being in the pool? :blink:

nope...........WARNING: potentially offensive materials included herein....and the previous zzzaaap your memory is gone still applies........the one where Kramer takes pictures of George for the photo shop girl, who he thinks is putting revealing photos into his pictures. if you remember the poses he did then....pure comedy gold.

nope...........WARNING: potentially offensive materials included herein....and the previous zzzaaap your memory is gone still applies........the one where Kramer takes pictures of George for the photo shop girl, who he thinks is putting revealing photos into his pictures. if you remember the poses he did then....pure comedy gold.

HAH! Oh yea I remember that episode.

So you're saying you have something similar.... ^_^

What are you talking about?! I mean.. the new Mustang GT can stick with the Camaro SS in 0-60. Oh wait, the SS ENDED in '02. The new 'stang started in '05. Oops. :rolleyes:

You know, there are very few comparisons between two cars that make both automakers look like asses. This is one of them.

Here's a shot of me stylin' in my Bimmer. For some reason the angle and flash made my face/head look weird...oh well...

Posted Image

and here's me, all alone...

Posted Image

and here's me squezzing my moobs...

Posted Image

Miller Lite tastes like piss...as does all lite beer (and domestic beer)

Posted Image

oh, and here's my emo myspace pic

Posted Image

and here's me making a stupid face, and needing to trim my goatse and hair...

Posted Image

I just posted most of my myspace pics...I don't know why...it's 1:15 in the morning and I'm bored.

Edited by Nick

Mmm last time I checked I'm not stricken with pink eye. (Or "Conjunctivitis" if you will. What an odd name for a medical condition)

Autospies will pick this up soon and claim a world exclusive.

I don't know why I read that as "Autopsies" :lol:

I honestly don't recall.  I literally have had three pictures of myself on my computer so if you described it I could tell you, but I can't imagine ever posting anything like that on this site...

Yikes... I'm not sure if I remember enough about it. I know it was an indoors pic; I think in your bedroom or possibly a dorm room? I think... I think you had curly hair. Or did you? Oh hell, it's been too long to remember the details... :unsure: Maybe someone else can help me out, but I'm pretty sure I remember you posting a pic of yourself in a past thread like this....

Yup, I think it was a dorm pic. He was looking up into the camera--someone took the picture from above (he was sitting).

Here's a shot of me stylin' in my Bimmer. For some reason the angle and flash made my face/head look weird...oh well...

Posted Image

and here's me, all alone...

Posted Image

and here's me squezzing my moobs...

Posted Image

Miller Lite tastes like piss...as does all lite beer (and domestic beer)

Posted Image

oh, and here's my emo myspace pic

Posted Image

and here's me making a stupid face, and needing to trim my goatse and hair...

Posted Image

I just posted most of my myspace pics...I don't know why...it's 1:15 in the morning and I'm bored.

Nick, said it before, I'll say it again, you're F'in cute as hell.

Yup, I think it was a dorm pic.  He was looking up into the camera--someone took the picture from above (he was sitting).

That's strange that I don't remember posting that, but that is a pic I had on the comp so I believe y'all...heh can't say I look much like that these days though.

Nick's got man boobs.... :huh::lol: J/K