Pictures!

Enzora

A couple months ago I tried to grow out a beard & musa-stache. Marcia said cease & desist. I hate shaving. Such a waste of time. And besides, how cool would it look if I had a ZZ-Top style beard... driving a flat black '59 Buick with a red glow coming from the grille.

I can just imagine it. About 15 years from now, polishing the 12-gauge as Sofia's prom date shows up in some Riced out Scion. I'll just give him a dirty look and say:

You so much as look at my daughter the wrong way and I'll drive that little Japanese fiberglass buckboard right up where the sun don't shine.

Posted Image

do you realize that i can still smoke you even when you get your 240

my camry has a lot of power for a small car

and guess what? i havent started modding yet so dont jump to conclusions

i can smoke a lot out there

and my van could smoke a stock v6 mustang so dont think that i dont know how to drive

ECT is like overdrive i have a 6 spd auto

ect makes it a 6 speed manual with different shift points for faster acceleration

Id like to see your 240sx try to keep up with me......... unfortunately i prolly wont be able to see it in my rearview mirror as im blowing your doors off

Actually, it'd be an interesting race. :D 240SXs can do 0-60 in about 7 seconds, I think...

Here's a shot of me stylin' in my Bimmer. For some reason the angle and flash made my face/head look weird...oh well...

Posted Image

and here's me, all alone...

Posted Image

and here's me squezzing my moobs...

Posted Image

Miller Lite tastes like piss...as does all lite beer (and domestic beer)

Posted Image

oh, and here's my emo myspace pic

Posted Image

and here's me making a stupid face, and needing to trim my goatse and hair...

Posted Image

I just posted most of my myspace pics...I don't know why...it's 1:15 in the morning and I'm bored.

You look like someone I know... :huh: Did I ever tell you that? :P

That's strange that I don't remember posting that, but that is a pic I had on the comp so I believe y'all...heh can't say I look much like that these days though.

See? I'm not crazy. :D

I literally have had three pictures of myself on my computer so if you described it I could tell you, but I can't imagine ever posting anything like that on this site...

OOooh. Thooose kind of pictures! :AH-HA_wink: :AH-HA_wink: :AH-HA_wink: :AH-HA_wink:

im getting a faux- hawk so im gonna get pics then but not until

mmmmm faux hawk.... mmmmm </gay homer>

anyways BV has to catch me first and since my car runs 194 hp and 210 ft/lb of torque in a 2897 lb car and ECT i dont think he can with anything but putter along on his honda wheeler or his GA smoking

I'll catch you in the CTS then. :AH-HA_wink: :AH-HA_wink:

I'll catch you in the CTS then.  :AH-HA_wink:  :AH-HA_wink:

well if you catch me in the cts howre ya gonna make me stop? lol i like this game i think im winning

yah i think i may do a faux hawk cuz i look to serious without my hair

Hmmm......I wonder if I've got the quickest car on here? I wonder if I could smoke ya' all...? '06 C6 6-speed

hehehehehhhehehhe

(just kidding....maybe I'm trying to compensate for "something" although I've been told...."no need to.")

Oh, and considering I'm gay, all my friends tell me I've got the most "un-gay" car out there......

:huh:

Hmmm......I wonder if I've got the quickest car on here?  I wonder if I could smoke ya' all...?  '06 C6 6-speed

hehehehehhhehehhe

(just kidding....maybe I'm trying to compensate for "something" although I've been told...."no need to.")

Oh, and considering I'm gay, all my friends tell me I've got the most "un-gay" car out there......

Yeah, the Liberty is a real butch looking SUV... :AH-HA_wink:

funkypunk:

Yes, she's a hottie and it appears you wear high quality shirts. Always a good combination. :)

Hmmm......I wonder if I've got the quickest car on here?  I wonder if I could smoke ya' all...?  '06 C6 6-speed

hehehehehhhehehhe

I think I'd put up an ok fight in my e39 540i 6-speed, but yea...I think the outcome would be obvious...damn...all I need is that supercharger :AH-HA_wink:

In due time...

Edited by Nick

I think I'd put up an ok fight in my e39 540i 6-speed, but yea...I think the outcome would be obvious...damn...all I need is that supercharger :AH-HA_wink:

Alright... tell you what, if I ever find a Fiero with an LS1 swap for cheap and my parents stop being stubborn and let me buy the damn thing... I'll beat all you, or atleast put up a damn good race. :D

Alright... tell you what, if I ever find a Fiero with an LS1 swap for cheap and my parents stop being stubborn and let me buy the damn thing... I'll beat all you, or atleast put up a damn good race. :D

Till you wrap yourself around a tree.

riiight and as you take the time to aim it ill have already turned a corner lol

my car takes corners fast i wouldnt bother with a flat out race

Just watch out for the flaming Fiero wrapped around the tree. It might explode, and your tires might be hit by some flying metal. Then you would have to watch out for Oldsmoboi

Till you wrap yourself around a tree.

And what's that supposed to mean...?

Hmmm... I didn't really take Vipes for a tree hugger, up until he flat out told us.

Tree hugger? In the way that I'd rather not see forests cut dowm, yes. :lol::D

You forgot the part where it bursts into flames.

Alright, bastard.

When talking about Fieros, thats implied.

You too, Solara Satty.

Just watch out for the flaming Fiero wrapped around the tree. It might explode, and your tires might be hit by some flying metal. Then you would have to watch out for Oldsmoboi

You guys are all such bastards. :P First questioning my driving skills, then thinking I'm a tree hugger, and then saying that the Fiero I described, which would be immune to engine fires (duh), would burst into flames... Jeesh, you're all lucky that I'm in my usual good mood, today. Otherwise, I'd be packing my gun and going on a road trip. B) :D

funkypunk:

Yes, she's a hottie and it appears you wear high quality shirts. Always a good combination. :)

Thanks, yeah I gotta do whatever it takes to keep her, even if that means nice clothes and spoiling her rotten. Just kidding, I wake up every morning remembering that I am not worthy of her and therefore never take her for granted. I have been out of work for the last three months with lung problems and although I've been a pain in the you know what, she has been amazing. Sometimes it takes a serious health issue to truly see the depth of love that humans are capable of.

Ooops, getting too mushy. Thanks for the compliment. I would post pix of my 15 year old daughter, but I don't like to advertise when she is out looking for boyfriends!!!!!

I wake up every morning remembering that I am not worthy of her and therefore never take her for granted.

I would post pix of my 15 year old daughter, but I don't like to advertise when she is out looking for boyfriends!!!!!

yah dude same thing with my girlfriend everytime i wake up next to her its just like this life is too good for someone with my past

and as far as the daughter i wouldnt worry, a couple guys her age here i guess but i know a few of em arent as in to girls as guys.

and is she (daughter) into cars at all? im not trying to get her here to see a pic or anything but if she is id hope she would join and make the female active population of c&g a bit more represented..........she would one of the youngest members and also a female member...........that to me says diversity if shes into it let her know were not always pervs lol

and im not gonna lie..... having someone like my gf makes you realize how nice it it is to have women around for their opinion

Edited by mute

When my Buick is finished it should dip into the 10s in the quarter, which would bury O.C.'s C6, but the 145 top end would be eclipsed handily. Come to think of it, couldn't match the handling either (tho the prowess there will surprise everyone).

heheheeh.....you know, Croc (bless his heart) would say I'm just "braggin" about my Corvette....

BUT....every day that I drive it.....it flabergasts me that this car (so refined, so easy to drive, so comfortable) can go 0-60 in 4.3secs and through the 1.4mile in 12.8secs at 112mph....!

AND it's a GM product! AND for the money, all those guys in their Porsches, AMG Benzs, and six-figure exotics have to try pretty damn hard to beat me....or keep up with me....

My friend who I let drive the Corvette is the kind of guy that doesn't really "know" cars like us on here do....he's pretty much a non-enthusiast and didn't understand what was the big deal with me getting the Corvette....UNTIL he drove it...

Now....get THIS.....he said it was "...like driving a Lexus..."

Before you LYFAO, get where he's coming from......he THOUGHT Corvettes were blue-collar rumble-wagons that lacked any sort of refinement. When he drove it, he was yes amazed at how fast it was....but he couldn't BELIEVE how relatively quiet it was....or how easily it clutch-and-shifted....or how nice it rode and how tight it was.

THANK YOU, GM...!

and is she (daughter) into cars at all? im not trying to get her here to see a pic or anything but if she is id hope she would join and make the female active population of c&g a bit more represented..........she would one of the youngest members and also a female member...........that to me says diversity if shes into it let her know were not always pervs lol

and im not gonna lie..... having someone like my gf makes you realize how nice it it is to have women around for their opinion

See the gorgeous LeMans sport in my sig? That's gonna be hers. I gave her a choice last year of a used car up to ten grand when she was 16, or a new car up to twenty grand when she turned 18. We were driving around some traffic and she saw the LeMans for sale on a corner and said, "I WANT THAT CAR!". I explained that I could get it and fix it up for under 6 grand and that she was getting ripped off. She replied that it was more exclusive than a Corvette, went up in value, and was something we could share. I love my little girl!! She also wouldn't let me finish the engine without her as she wanted to help install it! This is all from a very girlie girl who is not the least bit tom-boyish! Here is a pic:

Posted Image

See the gorgeous LeMans sport in my sig? That's gonna be hers. I gave her a choice last year of a used car up to ten grand when she was 16, or a new car up to twenty grand when she turned 18. We were driving around some traffic and she saw the LeMans for sale on a corner and said, "I WANT THAT CAR!". I explained that I could get it and fix it up for under 6 grand and that she was getting ripped off. She replied that it was more exclusive than a Corvette, went up in value, and was something we could share. I love my little girl!! She also wouldn't let me finish the engine without her as she wanted to help install it! This is all from a very girlie girl who is not the least bit tom-boyish! Here is a pic:

Posted Image

sounds like a great daughter and a very attractive young girl, obviously from good genetics(not trying to flatter just how it is)

and she sounds like she wouldnt mind chatting with C&Gers once and a while, ask her if she wants to join and such she has pretty good taste in cars

just curious, what year lemans?

GREAT NEWS!?!?!?

i got new pics ill have them up here of my new cut and i hope theyre more flattering then the last and remember guys i dont edit the colors or anything the only editing i did was a huge zit on my chin lol

heres me again full body shot by sis with eyes closed

Posted Image

and yes i am that out of shape since i quit drinking.... clean for almost 6 months

It's a 70 Lemans Sport. Originally came with a Pontiac 350 2 bbl single exhaust and a TH350 trans. Now it has a built 400, 4 bbl, dual straight pipes. She won't lose any races to any brand new cars save for maybe an 06 Z06 or faster. I am probably going to take the posi out of the rear axle just to cut down on traction so that she drives a little slower. She'll smoke one tire all day that way, but the back end won't get sideways on her like it can now. Everything else about the car is nice except for the headliner which she wants to put in when she comes for the summer. She doesn't live with me, she lives with my ex. She won't be able to be active on here for that reason.

It's a 70 Lemans Sport. Originally came with a Pontiac 350 2 bbl single exhaust and a TH350 trans. Now it has a built 400, 4 bbl, dual straight pipes. She won't lose any races to any brand new cars save for maybe an 06 Z06 or faster. I am probably going to take the posi out of the rear axle just to cut down on traction so that she drives a little slower. She'll smoke one tire all day that way, but the back end won't get sideways on her like it can now. Everything else about the car is nice except for the headliner which she wants to put in when she comes for the summer. She doesn't live with me, she lives with my ex. She won't be able to be active on here for that reason.

ahh soory dude too bad but meh

yah niiiice choice in cars it sounds like you guys are close regardless of the distance

i know for real

thats out of shape for me

good genetics means i dont gain fatty mass

bad habits mean i dont have enough muscle

skinny people can be out of shape too

its really a lot to do with genetics

some fat people are in better shape than me

Mute you look fine, definately more in shape than I am.  I'm really glad you quit drinking.  Keep up the very good work!  You won't regret it at all.

thanks but actually i dont think that i can anymore

ive had the shakes for the last 6 months and they havent gone away

my physician told me whatever im doing that causes that i should stop

i know he didnt tell me to start drinking again but i cant cold turkey it

thanks but actually i dont think that i can anymore

ive had the shakes for the last 6 months and they havent gone away

my physician told me whatever im doing that causes that i should stop

i know he didnt tell me to start drinking again but i cant cold turkey it

Actually, you can if you choose to. I have always been very strong-willed and view every challenge in life as war, and I am out to win every one. I don't drink, never have, nor do any other recreational enhancements if you know what I mean. I used to drink alot of soda, but my doc said I should get off caffiene and made some stupid 6 week long weaning schedule. I asked about cold turkey, she said I would get migraines,I said how long, she said a week. I said OK and went cold turkey. I know this is not nearly as bad as the shakes for 6 months, but sooner or later they will go away and you will be able to look back and be glad you did what you did.

I currently am recovering from a lung problem that has left me disabled for the last 3 months. The worst was being in the hospital for 3 weeks, not being able to walk more that 5 steps without feeling like collapsing. Going to the bathroom was a seriously hard thing to do. You have no idea how many oxygen sucking muscles you use for a bowel movement. Now I can get around the house OK and I don't cough non-stop like I did. Nothing improved for the first month and a half, and I was getting used to the idea this was life from now on. Keep in mind I have never smoked and am only 37, yet somehow my lungs are damaged and the best guess is that I had pneumonia and worked through it and it got really bad. I can only wait for them to get better by themselves, so when no improvement is seen, it is very disheartening. Now, in the last 3 weeks, I have noticed significant improvement and will find out for sure from the doc on the 9th. Be patient and remember that nothing worth doing in life is easy.

Merry Christmas

ok alcohol withdrawel shouldnt be causing the shakes....i def dont recall that in the alcohol unit of health class...if youre taking any other kind of substance, its that. i know heroin and cocaine can give people shakes, as can some forms of X........i mean i guess its possible it could be the alcohol, but i really think id remember something like that.

good luck with it

I've also never heard of alcohol giving someone the shakes. Alcohol is a depressant, and can have tranquilizing effects. Definately nothing that would cause the shakes, unless there was a dependance formed and you're having withdrawals (physically, tremors are a symptom of withdrawals, psychologically a person can feel like they are shaking without physically doing so, isn't the human body great?). Or its all in your head. Or it is something completely unrelated to alcohol.

Edited by Satty

actually i havent taken any other kind of substance ever

yah i was kinda a binge drinker for 6 yrs

thatll prolly form some dependence and they havent improved in fact somedays theyre worse........i also have a bit of damage to my brain from it that might help

cold turkey works but for my its too high of a price

im pretty sure i can limit myself better now since im older