regfootball

BACON EXPLOSION

169 posts in this topic

Just got done eating hamburgers, so not going vegan anytime soon, but seriously, just reading that article raised my cholesterol. I kinda like living, I'd rather not have a fatal heart attack at 45. The only thing thats missing is the processed cheese on top. :puke:

Edited by Satty

they were talkign about this on D & D this morning http://www.wcsx.com and one day they are going to make them and have everyone try it whats funny is the one guy thought it was gross and the others were ripping on him. great morning show if you live in the metro detroit area.

Just got done eating hamburgers, so not going vegan anytime soon, but seriously, just reading that article raised my cholesterol. I kinda like living, I'd rather not have a fatal heart attack at 45. The only thin thats missing is the processed cheese on top. :puke:

This is why you drive a Prius? You wouldn't want to risk any excitement at all... :P

i was wondering how this would be with some cheese sauce on top. or even some gravy. bacon sausage gravy. MMMMMMMMMM!

Go drive any car with 1/4 inch wide tires on a sheet of ice and tell me its not exciting.

Go drive any car with 1/4 inch wide tires on a sheet of ice and tell me its not exciting.

I'm driving a Saturn SL2 right now. And I can tell you.. it's pretty ghey.

This is why you drive a Prius? You wouldn't want to risk any excitement at all... :P

Heh-heh...a friend of mine has a Prius for a daily driver, 50+ miles round trip. Though on Fridays he commutes in his weekend toy ('08 Challenger SRT8). I guess one day a week is enough excitement.

Mmm...bacon. I've been on a bacon kick lately...made bacon w/ pancakes for breakfast one morning, bacon in a bagel another morning, bacon and toast, and bacon-wrapped bacon.

LMAO...sure. although i have gaven a lot of this stuff up in the past year, but for this i could certainly fall off the wagon for a day or two.

MEAT IS GOOD.

I so want to make this now, omg... :wub:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room