Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gm4life

New Large Offical 2009.5 G6 Photographs!

103 posts in this topic

I know I am in the minority around here but I really like the updated G6 alot, way better than the old one. MCE has improved the front and rear along with center stack, and gauges. Also you can get a 4 cylinder six speed automatic in the coupe and that is standard and optional on the sedan with the sports package. All GT models can now run on FLEX FUEL E85 with the 3.5L V6. So here come the photos...

3199972168_3a6d05b8a6_b.jpg

3199972400_bfd6a04941_a.jpg

3199972454_631a216688_b.jpg

3199126811_d54b164da1_b.jpg

3199972784_437ac92709_b.jpg

3199126831_4abdae498e_b.jpg

3199972668_1477949312_b.jpg

3199972576_6ee5782b33_b.jpg

3199972944_bc58aafe6a_b.jpg

3199972838_f6fabf79f5_b.jpg

3199972970_9ac9b85835_b.jpg

Edited by gm4life

EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, while the nose is an improvement, it's far too little for what the car needs to actually be competitive.

Toyota called. They said the Solara is so played out, they dont even make it anymore.

Also, you posted the same photo like 5 times.

Actually it is a different photograph all together, look closely. Although similar I just wanted to give you everything I had. I know it still isn't up to Malibu par but I bet it will help some with sales, and it would give me reason to consider a G6 seriously if I was in the market for a new car of that size along with the Malibu.

I love how they have a photo of the 3.9 and not the 3.6. EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!

Why couldn't they have spent like $50 on the interior? I mean that is the sedan's biggest downfall.

I love how they have a photo of the 3.9 and not the 3.6. EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!

Why couldn't they have spent like $50 on the interior? I mean that is the sedan's biggest downfall.

I just love the exterior design, and the interior with the black tie radio is much better. They improved the interior some, I think but what would you have done for 50 bucks DF? :scratchchin:

I just love the exterior design, and the interior with the black tie radio is much better. They improved the interior some, I think but what would you have done for 50 bucks DF? :scratchchin:

Bought $50 worth of gas and set it on fire?

$50 = sarcasm just so you know.

However I'm dead serious that they should have spend real money on redoing the interior. That's what needs work the most, yet all they did was change out the radio? Woopie!

EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, while the nose is an improvement, it's far too little for what the car needs to actually be competitive.

The high quality pictures do make the changes look better, but they needed to change the headlight cluster... IMHO, the headlights should have had the top lopped off of it for a more aggressive look, and a bit of a styling nod to the G8.

From this angle it actually looks pretty good...but too bad the rest of the car (both coupe and vert) has some of the worst proportions in GM's lineup.

The sedan looks alright, but compared with the Malibu it'd never get my vote...especially with that interior.

From this angle it actually looks pretty good...but too bad the rest of the car (both coupe and vert) has some of the worst proportions in GM's lineup.

The sedan looks alright, but compared with the Malibu it'd never get my vote...especially with that interior.

Truth be told if could get any G6 it would be a coupe with a 4 cylinder and six speed automatic, I love the rear end and the proportions. The new restyled sedan is much better but I would still get a sedan due to family duties.

Well, if I needed a new car, I would consider the G6. This is not because of any restyle/refresh, but because it's about the only car that really peaks my interest when it comes to what practical needs I would have to cover.

Hooray. If it debuted like this, it would still have been substandard for the segment it tried to be in.

The headlights are still the thing I hate the most about it. The rest of the coupe I like, but the interior is kinda bland.

Anddddddddddd no one cares.

I'm sure the kids who jockey the cars at Avis will be full of EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't like it, I think the front "skirt" doesn't fit the rest of the car and looks like a previous gen TSX

tsx2mj3.jpg

Lame. And if GM spent $50 more per car in the interior, they could charge $3,000 more in MSRP. This car is a turd.

Lame. And if GM spent $50 more per car in the interior, they could charge $3,000 more in MSRP. This car is a turd.

I'm sure Avis, Alamo, Enterprise, etc are happy with it.

I agree they could have done more, but the 50 to 3000 comparison is a little extreme isn't it.

For the right price, I would still consider one, lame or not.

The look has finally grown on me, and I like the new nose.

While not bad, I could live with it every day.....

For the right price, I would still consider one, lame or not.

The look has finally grown on me, and I like the new nose.

While not bad, I could live with it every day.....

I couldn't agree more, I love the new front end, center stack and gauges. Its a neat looking car.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0