Northstar

2010 Model Year Chevrolet Trucks Changes and New Features

58 posts in this topic

Equinox

Vehicle Highlights:

Standard 17" painted aluminum wheels

Available (Q6D) 18" machined aluminum wheels

Available (R3P) 19" chrome aluminum wheels

2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) provides 182 hp and delivers 30 mpg EPA highway rating (FWD)

Standard active noise cancellation with 2.4L engine

Available (LF1) 3.0L DOHC V6 SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) provides 264 hp and delivers 25 mpg EPA highway rating (FWD)

6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive, driver shift control and automatic grade braking

ECO button, alters shift patterns and powertrain calibrations to provide maximum fuel economy

All-new exterior styling

All-new expressive interior with refined dual-cockpit

"Ice Blue" LED interior ambient lighting

Seating that delivers world class comfort and appearance

Improved multi-flex rear seat provides 3-position recline and segment leading rear leg room

Available (TB5) power programmable liftgate

Power operated rear child security door locks

Available advanced remote start

Available (UD7) rear parking assist

Available (UVC) rearview camera system

Available rear seat DVD entertainment system

Available USB port and 40 GB hard drive

Available (UPF) Bluetooth for phone

Interior Color Combinations:

Jet Black/Light Titaninum

Jet Black

Jet Black/Brownstone

Exterior Colors:

Gold Mist Metallic

Silver Ice Metallic

Black Granite Metallic

Black

Cyber Gray Metallic

Navy Blue Metallic

Summit White

Mocha Steel Metallic

Cardinal Red Metallic

I will post additional models and the changes and new features become available.

any new updates on the rest of the line? Usually can find it on the web, but so far nothing. Interested in changes on the tahoe

I do not know. Let me check, to see if I can find anything out. Doubled checked, nothing.

Edited by gm4life

Hopefully they don't add too much new stuff for the silverado. That would make me jealous! :D

Hopefully they don't add too much new stuff for the silverado. That would make me jealous! :D

Doubt it, prolly just more six speed automatics.

Doubt it, prolly just more six speed automatics.

Yea same here. I figured there won't be many as usual.

Awesome Dbag!!

Why did I get called a name? I checked the site that has the information and there is nothing. I was trying to help you...

Why did I get called a name? I checked the site that has the information and there is nothing. I was trying to help you...

He just wanted to make himself feel better by insulting you. lol

Besides the Nox, this stuff should be out in the next few weeks...

Can't see anything big, though.

Ok I am SORRY. Maybe it was just my timing but it came across sarcastic. Again I am very sorry!!! Thank you for your response

Ok I am SORRY. Maybe it was just my timing but it came across sarcastic. Again I am very sorry!!! Thank you for your response

Thank you, I was just stunned, I am called lots of things around here but "d-bag" isn't one of them. Well I was just trying to help and I didn't know you were being sarcastic how could I?

Edited by gm4life

Thank you, I was just stunned, I am called lots of things around here but "d-bag" isn't one of them. Well I was just trying to help and I didn't know you were being sarcastic how could I?

I think he meant the way you said it came across as sarcastic. I actually saw it the same way initially, until I noticed the "edit" timestamp assuming you added the " Doubled checked, nothing." part during the edit.

I think he meant the way you said it came across as sarcastic. I actually saw it the same way initially, until I noticed the "edit" timestamp assuming you added the " Doubled checked, nothing." part during the edit.

That is exactly, what I did hoped onto dealer world and then put that in.

I've seen a couple of '10 Equinox on the road within the last couple of weeks. It doesn't stand out as much on the road as I thought it would in the pictures, though I do think it looks nice. I also saw a new SRX on the road. It looked better in person than it does in the pictures. One of the auto suppliers near where I work must be testing out their stuff on the new Theta's.

I've seen a couple of '10 Equinox on the road within the last couple of weeks. It doesn't stand out as much on the road as I thought it would in the pictures, though I do think it looks nice. I also saw a new SRX on the road. It looked better in person than it does in the pictures. One of the auto suppliers near where I work must be testing out their stuff on the new Theta's.

Lucky you...I haven't seen a Nox yet...

Granted, I've seen nearly a fleet of 2010 Fusions for quite a while...

When I see the Equinox in person im gonna drool all over the ground lol

When I see the Equinox in person im gonna drool all over the ground lol

Replace "Equinox" with "Terrain" for me!! :neenerneener:

Replace "Equinox" with "Terrain" for me!! :neenerneener:

Now its to fugly remember... :neenerneener:

In case anybody's interested the info for the Colorado is up... given there's not much to say in terms of changes.

In case anybody's interested the info for the Colorado is up... given there's not much to say in terms of changes.

They still got the 5.3L in that puppy?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room