Top 10 best selling cars in April

This pretty much flies in the face of earlier claims that Malibu was taking Accord share.

Well, the Malibu is selling 1/2 of what the Accord is selling, at least last month. If you go back to when the last-gen Malibu was on sale, I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that it didn't even sell 1/3 as well as the Accord.

honda bangers typically are in demographics that are more paper pusher, urban, etc. typically those who have made more money to start with. even if they got their job hacked or income slashed, they probably were buying acuras. so stepping down from an acura to a honda is roughing it. even if the accord is an average car overall.

honda bangers typically are in demographics that are more paper pusher, urban, etc. typically those who have made more money to start with. even if they got their job hacked or income slashed, they probably were buying acuras. so stepping down from an acura to a honda is roughing it. even if the accord is an average car overall.

Do you have anything to back this up? At all? Any of it? In any way?

I'm surprised Honda and Toyota haven't jumped on the "We'll make your payment" bandwagon. Or if they have, they haven't advertised it at all. Actually, now that I think about it, I see Civic commercials, but nothing else from Honda or Toyota.

We cannot give up the slim hope for our team because each fields at least one vehicle/brand in this list.

I sort of wish that Chrysler's wasn't a truck, but if it makes them the money, go Go GO!

I'm surprised Honda and Toyota haven't jumped on the "We'll make your payment" bandwagon. Or if they have, they haven't advertised it at all. Actually, now that I think about it, I see Civic commercials, but nothing else from Honda or Toyota.

desperation leasing is all they need. corollas 129 a month!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO that all the cahmrees and corollas hitting auction there days are bringing in kia resale.

Edited by regfootball

To add to what Camino said... I think Toyota is fearing an anti-import backlash.

But the $4900 in incentives Toyota has on the hood of the Prius and $3,000 on the hood of the Tundra is still telling about the state of the economy.

To add to what Camino said... I think Toyota is fearing an anti-import backlash.

But the $4900 in incentives Toyota has on the hood of the Prius and $3,000 on the hood of the Tundra is still telling about the state of the economy.

again exposing prius as a one dimensional automobile. when judged by other criteria, the better options elsewhere become immediately obvious.

again exposing prius as a one dimensional automobile. when judged by other criteria, the better options elsewhere become immediately obvious.

There's also an all-new, less compromised version coming out in a few months. That one could very well be a legit midsize sedan contender, hybrid or not.

The Malibu is doing great considering the economy and the position GM is in.

Toyota sales were down 42% last month, which was a larger drop than Honda, GM, or Ford.

The Accord sold the most last month, but year-to-date it isn't the best selling, and the Camry is in a better position if you look at year-to-date sales. I can only hope Toyota continues to slide.

I would say that it is expected to see the Silverado in this list. It is nice to see both the Impala and the Malibu on this list.

I just wasn't sure how well they sold anymore. I mean I have one and love it, but that doesn't mean anyone else will lol

I hope you are right, but American's aren't smart enough I don't think. They certainly deserve it. Good for the Accord, Fusion, as well as those great Chevy's.