Offical Buick Regal Photographs!

gm4life

Unless you visited the Buick Website on 3/15/2010 or have gotten your hands on new 2011 Buick Regal brochure due out 3/22/2010 you will have not seen these... Anys enjoy the photos that were up on the Buick website and now are long gone... But I decided to save them just in case... I checked back an hour later that evening and they were gone!

Exterior Photographs

regal_photogallery_ext_main_0001.jpg

regal_photogallery_ext_main_0002.jpg

regal_photogallery_ext_main_0003.jpg

regal_photogallery_ext_main_0004.jpg

regal_photogallery_ext_main_0005.jpg

regal_photogallery_ext_main_0006.jpg

regal_photogallery_ext_main_0007.jpg

regal_photogallery_ext_main_0008.jpg

regal_photogallery_ext_main_0009.jpg

regal_photogallery_ext_main_0010.jpg

regal_photogallery_ext_main_0011.jpg

Edited by gm4life

i saw the car at the autoshow, also. it sucked not being able to get inside it. the CC and TSX are absolutely cars the Regal can go head to head with. What I am hoping is that the turbo 4, fwd, manual arrives here as soon as possible!

Were are the venti-ports. It is not a Buick with out them.

no to the ventiports. NO! time to move on!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the ventiports at least make it on the production GS as they appear on the concept version. They are part of Buick DNA as much as the tri-shield emblem. They look good on the LaCrosse and the Delta sedan, why not the Regal?

I think it looks great. Only changes I'd made would be to add ventiports and fix the taillamps. Would love to see more cashmere interior shots.

Honestly I like the fact it is not just a "baby" LaX. I think the ports can be over done, and being it is a four cylinder only, it shouldn't have them except on the high performance GS. Also the styling to me after seeing in person at the Chicago autoshow isn't bland but rather classy.

Edited by gm4life

I agree with Ventiports as part of Buick DNA and I also believe that the vehicle should have had a revised sweep-spear beltline like the LaCrosse.

Between the extra cost and added another delay to get it to market the spear can wait for the not too distant upgrades. You have to remember ths was a Saturn not all that long ago and Buick needed new product in the show room 6+ months ago as it is not next year.

Remember, there was going to almost zero styling differences between the Opel and the Saturn.

Well it looks alot more like a Buick than a Saturn at least to me. It is the best looking of the three by far. (North American Regal, CN Regal, and Opel) I heard this car was designed for Buick styling cues all along, just not as a North American vehicle, rather for China. I must say, I really like the car. Someone in my family is thinking about replacing there '08 Impala LTZ with a new CXL or CXL Turbo.

Edited by gm4life

For anyone curious about the differences ...

Chinese Regal:

Buick-Regal-2009-China.jpg

US Regal:

usregal.jpg

I sort of prefer the sharper lines of the Chinese-spec front clip. On the other hand, it doesn't mesh as well with the softer, rounded lines of the Insignia body shell where as the US-spec one does.