Sign in to follow this  
daves87rs

Happy Birthday Oracle of Delphi/ PCS!

19 posts in this topic

ocnblu    772

I fear the full, awesome effect of that would be lost once the hair grows back, though, Jacket. And it would not take long. It's like kudzu back there.

HB, PCS!:smilewide:

Well, well, well, another birthday rolls around, 41 and never been kissed ... ocnblu I realized you had a birthday too not too long ago, send me your email address, I have a little something for you ... :smilewide: I am in China for a few weeks then back to Oz for a week. I'm going to Iceland for a 3 week vacation starting in July. I will not be taking any technology with me, going off the grid as it were. Not to worry Camino, I have set things in motion so work will still be going on even without me connected to GM in any way. Look for some exciting news after GM has its IPO ... :smilewide:

Thanx for the Birthday wishes I look pretty damn good for 75, even if i do say so myself ... :scratchchin:

z28luvr01    170

Happy belated, B.

Enjoy your trip. Hope you get some biking in.

GMTruckGuy74    228

Happy belated Birthday and have a great vacation next month!!

Look for some exciting news after GM has its IPO ...

Looking forward to this...

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

Drew Dowdell    5,151

Well, well, well, another birthday rolls around, 41 and never been kissed ... ocnblu I realized you had a birthday too not too long ago, send me your email address, I have a little something for you ... :smilewide: I am in China for a few weeks then back to Oz for a week. I'm going to Iceland for a 3 week vacation starting in July. I will not be taking any technology with me, going off the grid as it were. Not to worry Camino, I have set things in motion so work will still be going on even without me connected to GM in any way. Look for some exciting news after GM has its IPO ... :smilewide:

Thanx for the Birthday wishes I look pretty damn good for 75, even if i do say so myself ... :scratchchin:

You don't look a day over 74!

Happy Birthday and we look forward to the news.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this