Video: What happens in an Internet car forum

Fricking hilarious.

Only thing that software needs for improvement is more voices..sounded like both guys had the same voice.

The days of threads about the Caddy XTS would be good fodder for this treatment...

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Fricking hilarious.

Only thing that software needs for improvement is more voices..sounded like both guys had the same voice.

The days of threads about the Caddy XTS would be good fodder for this treatment...

You do have a few options as far as voicings go. I chose to keep both voices the same because Xtranormal charges you cash for things like that. In the end, it seemed to make a subliminal statement, though ...

Regarding the XTS, don't tempt me.

Pretty funny.

Just a technical question, I imagine you have to make up a fake thread, as I would've remembered such a thread telling someone to 'die in a fire'.

It would be kinda cool to just pipe the threads though xtranormal or something similar... so you could have C&G read to you on the drive home. Of course, that may just inspire more road rage.

Pretty funny.

Just a technical question, I imagine you have to make up a fake thread, as I would've remembered such a thread telling someone to 'die in a fire'.

It would be kinda cool to just pipe the threads though xtranormal or something similar... so you could have C&G read to you on the drive home. Of course, that may just inspire more road rage.

Turn some threads each day into the C&G audio podcast...hysterical. I'd be LoLing in my cube...I probably listen to 5-6 hrs of tech related podcasts every day..

At least I can get 30,000 way triple heated Peruvian leather seats in a Camry.All I get with a Pontiac is a bunch of plastic parts that should be recycled into petrolium jelly to rub on my nice white ass.

funniest thing ive heard all day