Cubical-aka-Moltar

Video: What happens in an Internet car forum

So, the guy with the black hair - is that smk?

LOOOOL!!

Someone did something similar about a 350Z forum discussion;

"They all laughed at me. Supercharged G told me to die in a fire."

This makes me appreciate C&G so much more. :P

Fricking hilarious.

Only thing that software needs for improvement is more voices..sounded like both guys had the same voice.

The days of threads about the Caddy XTS would be good fodder for this treatment...

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Fricking hilarious.

Only thing that software needs for improvement is more voices..sounded like both guys had the same voice.

The days of threads about the Caddy XTS would be good fodder for this treatment...

You do have a few options as far as voicings go. I chose to keep both voices the same because Xtranormal charges you cash for things like that. In the end, it seemed to make a subliminal statement, though ...

Regarding the XTS, don't tempt me.

Pretty funny.

Just a technical question, I imagine you have to make up a fake thread, as I would've remembered such a thread telling someone to 'die in a fire'.

It would be kinda cool to just pipe the threads though xtranormal or something similar... so you could have C&G read to you on the drive home. Of course, that may just inspire more road rage.

Pretty funny.

Just a technical question, I imagine you have to make up a fake thread, as I would've remembered such a thread telling someone to 'die in a fire'.

It would be kinda cool to just pipe the threads though xtranormal or something similar... so you could have C&G read to you on the drive home. Of course, that may just inspire more road rage.

Turn some threads each day into the C&G audio podcast...hysterical. I'd be LoLing in my cube...I probably listen to 5-6 hrs of tech related podcasts every day..

The "die in a fire" thing was just thrown in for the sake of comedy.

The "die in a fire" thing was just thrown in for the sake of comedy.

Understandable... but I searched on a few distinct phrases and couldn't find/remember the thread.

Understandable... but I searched on a few distinct phrases and couldn't find/remember the thread.

Oh, you meant the thread the video is based off of. That would be ... all of them (the Zeta threads anyway).

We'll need ones about B-Pillars, RWD, FWD, Pushrods, Buick, Pontiac, New things suck, BMW being the best thing ever...

You forgot EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMMFAO...

These are so great and so true....

Ah! And I'm glad my "janitor" reference for PCS stuck! LOL

The C&G one is brilliant!

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

At least I can get 30,000 way triple heated Peruvian leather seats in a Camry.All I get with a Pontiac is a bunch of plastic parts that should be recycled into petrolium jelly to rub on my nice white ass.

funniest thing ive heard all day

Glad you guys liked it.

A follow up is in the works. It's about half-way finished. I'm going to address a few quality things as well.

Edited by whiteknight

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook