Car Spotting

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a 07 Camry in the Kroger parking lot earlier. Saw a Toyota YARIS north-bound on I-75 yesterday on my way to my wife's parent's house. Near London, of all places.

I've seen several Tahoes, Yukons, and Escalades already, those vehicles are HOT sellers.

1970 Pontiac Grand Prix, sadly VERY rotted and not worth even remotely near the $3200 on the windshield that the guy wants. Might make a good parts car at a much more reasonable price, though, as the interior is in exceptional shape. Also saw a 1979 Ford Bronco with a 400M that was in great shape for its age; I'm not a Ford guy whatsoever but DO like the look of the '77-'79 Broncos. 1979 in particular is special to me since a good friend of mine's father owned, drove, and was unfortunately killed in a 1979 with a 351W and a stick. Cool dude with a cool truck.

Well, forgot to tell of my dealer hopping experience I had last night. You want to know something? I need to stay away from the GM dealership. You see... there is this sweeter than possibly sweet 06 GTO there. Red, 6spd, opt wheels, and the new clear taillights... God, I was drooling all over it. I'm liable to cause a drool flood if I go there again. :P

New Escalade... I was like... "Woah... holy f@#king $h!!" :P

Also... BMW 325 coupe! OMG! Parked up the road from my house at Bekah's house... well, for her dad's garage. I think it might be dark green, too! OMG! I wonder if it's for sale.. hmm... :lol::D Sorry. You can't tell I'm desperate, can you?

Lincoln Zephyr (or should I call it MKZ?), first time ever.

I saw one of those for the first time recently, too.

I know the C6 platform has a long front overhang, but putting that prominent grill on the nose really seems to accentuate it.

-RBB

Saw my first Sky parked at a Saturn dealership. It was silver, and it was night, and the lights from overhead were reflecting off of it. Such a beautiful car.