Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

From rocks to overpasses to creeks to racetracks to valleys to coal loading buildings to tunnels to roads to cemetaries to hillsides to rocky downstreams to even nearby back roads overlooking Brookville... I can conquer it with my mighty Honda 300EX. Does any of these pics make you want to buy it? I bet they do, seeing what it can do. It's still mine though... Muahahahahahaha!!!! :D

Good thing there were no carpeted staircases along your journey.

:rotflmao:

I just thought it would've been funny to see one where you're just on a random path walking up with a bucket full of gasoline when you ran out of gas..

:thumbsup:

how cute, BV needs training wheels :P, jk, i dirtbike

Dirtbikes are for kiddies.... and you can put training wheels on a dirtbike, not an ATV. :D

These really make me crack up, probably because it looks like the ATV just ventured away by itself.

It did. It's Herbie, reincarnated. :lol:

What can I say about this thread? Well, it's one long ad for one...

What? You're crazy...

So how far have you been in to that cave in the 7th pic?

Not the 7th, but the 6th and not a cave, but an old railroad tunnel... and the whole way through, to answer your horribly misworded question. :P

These really make me crack up, probably because it looks like the ATV just ventured away by itself.

Exactly my thoughts, makes me wonder who is doing the conquering... :scratchchin:

Very cool pics BV, keep having fun!

um... interesting... ya know BV... im really starting to understan what you mean when you say your "special"...

This thread and my buddy Kevin's new Kawasaki 400 ATV make me want one SOOOO bad it hurts

I want a wenkel powered one. :D

wenkel?? isnt that... the rotary engines like in the rx-8? but then again... it would be interesting trying to get up hill with... 2.5 ft/lbs of torque... haha

wenkel?? isnt that... the rotary engines like in the rx-8? but then again... it would be interesting trying to get up hill with... 2.5 ft/lbs of torque... haha

Yup.... rotary as in the motor that Felix Wenkel; invented. There's a 1970s eara wankel powerd Snowmobile in the classifieds for $300 taht I want real bad. :D

Dirtbikes are for kiddies.... and you can put training wheels on a dirtbike, not an ATV. :D

for kiddies..yea right lol...and an yes i relize atv cant have trainging wheels and dirt bikes can, its b/c a four wheeler is a dirt bike with tarining wheels! lol

for kiddies..yea right lol...and an yes i relize atv cant have trainging wheels and dirt bikes can, its b/c a four wheeler is a dirt bike with tarining wheels! lol

Tarining wheels? What are those? :P

Anyways, no you silly boy... if a four-wheeler were a dirtbike with training wheels, it'd have three rear wheels and one front one. Duh... A three-wheeler is closer to that than a four-wheeler. You must have been joking, right? ...Being April fool's day and all... right? Or were you serious? Oh my... I think you were. *speechless* :o:lol::D

Well... four-wheelers are better either way. I can do anything a dirtbike can... plus burnouts and donuts. You can't do those very well on a dirtbike. Don't say you can because I know... I also have a dirtbike. Haha... you were going to be totally owned, if you did. I rule, you don't. Na na na NA naaaaa... ^_^

:CG_all:

I'm done now. Bye-bye.

IS that where Dune Buggies come from? I did't relize the dad was Japanese.

Tarining wheels? What are those? :P

Anyways, no you silly boy... if a four-wheeler were a dirtbike with training wheels, it'd have three rear wheels and one front one. Duh... A three-wheeler is closer to that than a four-wheeler. You must have been joking, right? ...Being April fool's day and all... right? Or were you serious? Oh my... I think you were. *speechless* :o:lol::D

Well... four-wheelers are better either way. I can do anything a dirtbike can... plus burnouts and donuts. You can't do those very well on a dirtbike. Don't say you can because I know... I also have a dirtbike. Haha... you were going to be totally owned, if you did. I rule, you don't. Na na na NA naaaaa... ^_^

:CG_all:

I'm done now. Bye-bye.

lol, well its hard to fit those them 4 wheelers these tight forsested hills anyway!

anyway evrybody has there opinions. and diret bikes rule anway....."we are the champions..." :ohyeah:

Yes, but my opinion is more important than your's, you see? I'm special, remember? Yes... that is and always will be my excuse for everything and I'm sticking with it... forever and ever and ever.

Tight forested hills? Four-wheelers have push bars. I just knock down everything that gets in my way... trees, bushes, cows, rocks, kids... doesn't matter. If it's in my way, it'll go away. Although, my bald tires make it tough sometimes... Just means I have to get some speed first. Especially for cows. I need to be at the top end of 4th gear to splatter guts... otherwise, I just push the cow over and run over it while spinning blood. Either way, it's pretty fun. :D

Bah... that's nothing compared to that 9ft wide Sequoia I toppled over the other day... :D

Once the sun comes out again and dries all the... uh stuff, I'll have more pics. The weather is trying to conquer me. It hasn't, but it has kept me from finishing this thread... The grand finale is thing things away. :P

These pictures remind me of the driverless golf cart that was constantly riding around in the background of all those scenes in "Ernest Goes to Camp." How many of you other cool kids know what I'm talking about, eh? eh? eh?

im gonna have to do my own conquering all thread, there is some really good trails around here, my geuss iw we were about 6,500 feet up, cause we could see most evrything including the base of terry peak. (7, 072)

sorry lol, if i do make my own conquering all thread ill mention it was your idea

EDIT: and dont wory none of my rip off threads are ever as great as yours cause your special :P

Edited by Charger4U

Its rare but i agreewith BV. i have more fun on quads. But i disagree too its alot easier to do a burnout on a dirt bike. Plus i drive 4x4 quads not pussy 2wd quads.

Hmm... you're learning how to please BV. :D

that just sounds really creepy haha... but on another note... i saw something toay that you might be interested in BV... a fiero... thats right fiero... its been sittin in the used car lot of the chevy dealer near my house for years... but i saw it again today and i figured id tell ya... they do still exist... i think this ones waitin for ya haha

Its rare but i agreewith BV. i have more fun on quads. But i disagree too its alot easier to do a burnout on a dirt bike. Plus i drive 4x4 quads not pussy 2wd quads.

Pussy? How are they that? They're not the ones with the 4x4 system helping you out through everything. With 2wd ones, there are no helping systems. That... and I haven't found anyplace where I actually needed 4wd, anyways. I've been all over the PA country side. Hill climbs, mud pits, creeks, rocks... I can go anywhere a 4wd one can... as long as I don't have bald tires, like I currently do. :P Even then, I don't get in sticky situations very often. So... take that, bitch! :lol:

Also, I don't know what you're smoking, but I have a dirtbike and an ATV. Burnouts... and like the easiest thing on ATVs. Maybe if you're trying to do one with your useless 4wd system... *ahem* :rolleyes::D Sucks to be you, I guess. ^_^

Pussy? How are they that? They're not the ones with the 4x4 system helping you out through everything. With 2wd ones, there are no helping systems. That... and I haven't found anyplace where I actually needed 4wd, anyways. I've been all over the PA country side. Hill climbs, mud pits, creeks, rocks... I can go anywhere a 4wd one can... as long as I don't have bald tires, like I currently do. :P Even then, I don't get in sticky situations very often. So... take that, bitch! :lol:

Also, I don't know what you're smoking, but I have a dirtbike and an ATV. Burnouts... and like the easiest thing on ATVs. Maybe if you're trying to do one with your useless 4wd system... *ahem* :rolleyes::D Sucks to be you, I guess. ^_^

obviously if you dont need 4wd your not "conquering all", besides i can get anwhere with my "1 wheel drive"

Rick James....Bitch!

and 2wd or 4wd 4-wheelers are for uncordinated pieces of $h!! :lol: :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by Charger4U

It looks like the end of the Foolie Coolie shows where the Vespa is going all over the place on it's own.

Way to conquer that flat field there.

ever try to pull an ice shanny witha 2wd? ever plow snow? ever haul 2500 trailor of wood? Ever drift on birms and have front tires spining (its a lot more fun then power sliding) Ever have a poor mans "Tractor pulling contest"?

Besides with old quad i had the luxary of unlocking the front axles and having 2wd for speed and easy burns outs.

Also when you pop a clutch on a 4wd quad its alot more fun to have 4 spining tires spining then just the rears. Ever do some REAL MANS mud boging. If you dont use your whinch to get at one point your called a pussy. if you brought a 2wd quad you would have to bring a fat wallet since somtimes there is a tree close enought to pull your self out. you have to pay another quad driver to get your quad out.

My list

Dune buggies

4wd quads

Trikes

dirtbikes

gator carts

2wd quads

I want a quad, esp. since Kevin bought his Kawasaki

but I'd get a 2wd one on purpose. I'm weird like that.

obviously if you dont need 4wd your not "conquering all", besides i can get anwhere with my "1 wheel drive"

and 2wd or 4wd 4-wheelers are for uncordinated pieces of $h!!  :lol:  :AH-HA_wink:

I can ignore you pretty easily. Is that what you want? :D

ever try to pull an ice shanny witha 2wd? ever plow snow? ever haul 2500 trailor of wood? Ever drift on birms and have front tires spining (its a lot more fun then power sliding) Ever have a poor mans "Tractor pulling contest"?

Well... no, yes, close, no, and no. But I'll call you when I ever need to do the things I haven't... in the case of the silly poor man's tractor pull... uh... never.

Also when you pop a clutch on a 4wd quad its alot more fun to have 4 spining tires spining then just the rears. Ever do some REAL MANS mud boging. If you dont  use your whinch to get at one point your called a pussy. if you brought a 2wd quad you would have to bring a fat wallet since somtimes there is a tree close enought to pull your self out. you have to pay another quad driver to get your quad out.

Um... alright. I never thought getting stuck was something to look forward to. You can just take you're crazy ideas and keep them in your mind. This is my thread and reality is... my ATV rules. I don't need pussy 4wd systems, mud guards, push bars, automatic clutches, racks, or driveshafts to get around. Give me simplicity... Give me one like mine, please. I don't need, nor want, any of that "extra weight". So... take that, bitch! :P

My list

Dune buggies

4wd quads

Trikes

dirtbikes

gator carts

2wd quads

Your list is upside down... You might want to fix that. :blink:

I want a quad, esp. since Kevin bought his Kawasaki

but I'd get a 2wd one on purpose. I'm weird like that.

No... you're not wierd, you're sane. 4wd ATVs are for pussies. :lol: