Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Northstar

Choppin' Competition 2 Voting

42 posts in this topic

Welcome to voting for Choppin' Competition 2!

I would like to ask everyone who reads this thread to vote. The choppers would appreciate it if more people vote, as they have put a lot of time and effort into the competition. It only takes an extra 15 seconds to vote, so please do it and give the choppers some credit!

If you entered the competition, you MUST vote. Artists should also not vote for themselves. Artists who do not vote or vote for themsleves will be assessed a 4 point penalty.

Here is how voting will work:

Each person will get two votes. Their first place vote will count as two points, and their second place vote will count as one point.

An example of how to vote is below.

Let's say you think entry number 1 is the best and entry number 2 is the second best, you would post this:

Voting will end when I get home from school on Wedensday.

This was the original picture to chop:

Posted Image

Here are the entries:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

very tough choice..

yeh ted.. same idea and if i had more time the only thing i woulda changed was the fenders. if only u had more time. Edited by fuel_sipping

5 11 it was hard but i think they are the best if there was a third vote it would be six i liked eight but the pot leafs are a bit to much lol GOOD JOB EVERY ONE :bowdown: :cheers: if only i could chop ill give it a try next time on the sts Where is Sattys Crack Wagon? i would of voted it :lol: Edited by capriceman

very tough choice..

yeh ted.. same idea and if i had more time the only thing i woulda changed was the fenders. if only u had more time.

[post="9165"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I was stupid to wait till the very end. The Nomad concept begs to be turned into a C1 Vette, and when I saw Northie extend the contest, I rushed my entry.

Develop yours further fuel_sipping, and Ill develop mine, and lets see what happends. :lol: I want your wheels btw. :angry:

1 6 Nice job to everyone...I wish I didn't stall and finished mine....maybe I will post what I have completed up until now...not much....but i didnt have much inspiration...

...maybe I will post what I have completed up until now...not much....but i didnt have much inspiration...

[post="9183"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Go for it. Lets see that finished product!

well, here is what I had so far...like I said I haven't done a whole helluva lot...my front wheel isn't even on correctly...I was gonna 'rod it out...I had a bunch of ideas really, I just havent had the time to execute them...but I chopped the greenhouse a bit, added rims obviously, and the functional lake pipes (i forget the term for functional lake pipes...I guess just side exhaust...I know there is a term for them though...oh well whatever)...I also wanted to put a wicked paint job on it as well as a big ole intake stickin out of the hood, but I couldnt find the sources for the engine, so I was gonna have to airbrush it and I started to make some of the parts but I didnt have time...I was also starting to re-do the front enf and change it around a bit, btu as I said, just didnt have time...all you see right now is the chopped roof, wheels, and pipes...
Posted Image

1 honorable mention
nick, that would have been a contender, it couldda baan somebody!jk that is sweet. http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

great job everyone!!!!! Edited by prototype66

11: I was going to make a '57 Vette myself. :) 2: This looks great but I like the original grille better. Also it's not a Nomad since it's not a 4dr. But I'd buy one.

Choices as follows 1st: 6 2nd: 5 3rd: 10 They were all nice, good work everyone! My 4th choice would be the reefer mobile!

Come on people, where are my pity votes? Don't make me create a fake account just to stuff the ballot box!

[post="9266"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

the one thing is your missing some car like the trunk or a seat! but if you want in my book your in about 12th place if you include the satty crack wagon. :P J/K