Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Ever get caught masturbating?

Kinda...I think a couple times when the door has been opened without a prior knock/permission it has been obvious what was going on even if nothing was seen...but whatever I don't care I mean it isn't as bad as me walking in on my roomie getting head from his girl in the living room of our apt or the time when they didn't know I was in the apt sleeping and awoke to them having sex.

My roommate walked in on me masturbating once... he was supposed to be in class--dumbass was cutting. He just kinda like froze... until I screamed, "GET OUT!" :lol:

Yes... too many times, too. :P Damn mother... doesn't know not to open my door when it's closed and locked... and comes down too many times at night. Damn her. I wish I had a new door and I wish the computer was in my room. <_<:D

Hmmmm.......I could take that as some sort of innuendo.

for a TARD HATCH??!

This forum is seriously going downhill.

For gods sake...a post about masturbation on a GM FORUM?

Get a life people. Or a MySpace account.

Trust me, we've had a lot worse in the lounge. Didn't we have a "when did you lose your virginity" thread a while back? And then the three month gay soap opera &#036;h&#33; we had going on. You've just got to roll with it, thats what the lounge is for.

Trust me, we've had a lot worse in the lounge.  Didn't we have a "when did you lose your virginity" thread a while back?  And then the three month gay soap opera &#036;h&#33; we had going on.  You've just got to roll with it, thats what the lounge is for.

:withstupid::CG_all:

Oh... and I played no part in those. Well, atleast it wasn't completely my fault... :D

Never been caught, either, but almost everyone does it and almost everyone knows.

Paulie, so is it true college roommates get to know each other fairly well? I don't live in a dorm.

My roomie and I never talked to each other. We really didn't like each other. That is true in some cases, very untrue in others.

I didn't like my roomie that much last year...so slovenly and a waste of space...this year's roomate is such a fussy prissy neat-freak...ugh one extreme to the other.

"When masturbations lost its fun you're f@#king lazy"

--Green Day

So true. Props for incorporating Green Day into this thread...Longview is one of my favorites from that era. Edited by Croc

Well... it hasn't lost its fun, but I do wish for something more. :D I am lazy, though, so... :lol::P

Edited by blackviper8891

for a TARD HATCH??!

This forum is seriously going downhill.

For gods sake...a post about masturbation on a GM FORUM?

Get a life people. Or a MySpace account.

Coming from a girl that has an avatar with a well placed hand shot, and a sig that says "I Take My Top Off" with a picture of someone's rack (a very NICE rack I might add) in a wife beater, "Get a life..." doesn't mean a whole helluva lot.

Edited by bowtie_dude

Do most use gel or warming liquid? Scented or unscented? Do people keep a towel nearby or run up and get tissue paper from the bathroom? Do you let "the stuff" land on you or elsewhere?

:lol::lol::lol:

Have you ever shared a hotel room (or dorm room) with somebody for a professional event (just going to college) to have them whack in the middle of the night, they essentially wake you up and then you just stay there FROZEN so that you don't have to acknowledge the issue?

I had that happen about 3 years out of college at a hotel in San Diego where I had to share a room with a co-worker. It was awful. I was woken up by it and DID NOT MOVE / OPEN MY EYES / BREATHE. I never said a word nor did I want to interact with this person thereafter.

I didn't like my roomie that much last year...so slovenly and a waste of space...this year's roomate is such a fussy prissy neat-freak...ugh one extreme to the other.

Haha, next year, I'm getting both extremes at the same time. It should be fun to watch how that one plays out.

But at least neither of them's psycho, which is most welcome.

Do most use gel or warming liquid?  Scented or unscented?  Do people keep a towel nearby or run up and get tissue paper from the bathroom?  Do you let "the stuff" land on you or elsewhere?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Have you ever shared a hotel room (or dorm room) with somebody for a professional event (just going to college) to have them whack in the middle of the night, they essentially wake you up and then you just stay there FROZEN so that you don't have to acknowledge the issue?

I had that happen about 3 years out of college at a hotel in San Diego where I had to share a room with a co-worker.  It was awful.  I was woken up by it and DID NOT MOVE / OPEN MY EYES / BREATHE.  I never said a word nor did I want to interact with this person thereafter.

for a professional to do it in a hotel room with your co-worker, that's stepping over the line of an addiction if you ask me. at least wait till you're in the shower.

Coming from a girl that has an avatar with a well placed hand shot, and a sig that says "I Take My Top Off" with a picture of someone's rack (a very NICE rack I might add) in a wife beater, "Get a life..." doesn't mean a whole helluva lot.

for the last time: "I take my top off" refers to my car. It's my license plate.

and thanks for the compliment on my rack.

for the last time: "I take my top off" refers to my car.

Yes, because all double-entendres are supposed to be interpreted in the most innocent way possible. :rolleyes:

Edited by Enzora

for the last time: "I take my top off" refers to my car. It's my license plate.

and thanks for the compliment on my rack.

Ofcourse it does, as Enzora said... However, the pictures say otherwise. :D Clever, though.

Yes, because all double-entendres are supposed to be interpreted in the most innocent way possible.

Am I a total idiot or something? Of course it is, but at least I didn't plaster anything about jacking off on the side of my car.

I'm not doing anything wrong. I was just trying to have a little fun around here, but apparently you have to either be completely vulgar or talk like you're 8 years old.

Way to run a forum guys.