Holy Hot Damn, NOS!

NOS2006

Lets begin this story with.. Shitchyea! C&G IS BACK, BABY!!!!!! Okay. Anyway... I've always told EVERYBODY since like 7th grade that I just won't go out with a girl that's older than me. Why? I have no idea, I just am a fan of the husband being older/taller and the wife being the opposite.. I think that'd be a perfect couple.. Well I found out a few months ago that my sister has a new horseriding instructor, Allie, who is just graduating school last year (2004-05). They all say that I should meet her and stuff, but I could care less.. Remember? I don't date older chicks! Well I then find out that she's now working at my mom's store. Well, insurance rates went up and my dad told me to work there also. So now we work together and I was kind of forced to meet her. I was real shy the first time, just hardly seeing her because I was sweaty, working, and busy. Therefore, Hi, nice to meet you, and bye is just about all I said. Well I then had to work with her another day.. just she, myself, and my sister (small town store where one doesn't need much help). I really met her this time and had a good time with her. She's real cool and stuff. Beautiful too. EDIT: Absolutely gorgeous, too, with a killer ass and a huge chest. But is that important? Hell no.. just a bonus. Well I flirted like twice at the end of the day and hadn't seen her for about two weeks. Well I was at the fair and she was going there too, so I saw her there for like 45 minutes tonight, just hanging out with mine and her friends. Cool, cool. Good times. Well as the night progressed I was feeling lonely after getting home and it is a BEAUTIFUL night so I went up to get gas ('cause.. Damn!.. it went down 20 cents!) and cruise some backstreets. Well I called her just to talk because now I'm real interested in meeting her. She calls back in response to the voicemail I left, and I got lucky as hell because tonight I was sooo smooth. I turned everything into a compliment to her. She LOVED it. On the phone she kept going "Awww!" and I hear her friends say the same, in unison, in the background. I love it. Well we all meet up at Meijer, the local grocery store, just Allie, her 2 friends, and I. They all tell me they love my car and shit and we're just BSing.. I definitely started flirting SO much then. Well yeah, by the time we said goodnight, we definitely had a thing for one another and definitely got to kiss her.. for about 30 seconds, which is a hell of a lot longer than I thought to expect of a girl a year older than me, totally completely drop-dead gorgeous, and I have hardly even hugged her before. Damn, am I living a dream tonight? It couldn't have been better. I swear it.

I envy you man.. someday I will find myself the ideal woman too... As for older women.. I have no problem with that.. hell, through out my Cross Contry years, I've had pretty "bad" thought toward this one guy's mom.. B) not to mention I didn't hide it and neither did the rest of the boy's team.. all of us picked on him for that.. He was a cool guy but hey.. his mom was hot...

Oh the one I took to prom? Oh...nothing really...she's not really my type I guess...Maybe I'm too picky :P Went on a ski trip with our friends and her family a couple weeks ago...she couldnt go, she had to work that week, but her sister (who is my age) went...she is pretty hot...cool person too...nothing happened though...I'm not as smooth as you are...though her sister (the one i took to prom) like sent me 20 messages on my phone just talking to me and bumming that she wasn't able to go...yea, you could totally tell she wanted me :rolleyes:

haha You'll get somewhere with someone eventually Nick. Believe me.. I've been without an "okay" "relationship" for the last 12 or so months..

[post="495"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Well, I think I have you beat...I've gone without any sort of "relationship" for the last 18 years and 3 months of my life...

Welcome ot the club buddy. Marcia is 8 months older than me and in an all out fight could pretty much whoop my ass. She's gotten into a fe fistfights wiht guys over the years and beat the crap out of most of them. 95% of the chicks I've dated and al my srious relationships have been wiht older girls. I went to my senior prom with a 21 year old

NOS, how wonderful for you! Don't you love those days when everything is aligned in the universe to make perfection? Hair goes great, fast responses are on the tip of your tongue, outfit looks and feels great, green lights appear when you hit the intersection...... perfect!! Don't worry about age NOS, my last boyfriend was A LOT younger than me, and before that I was engaged for a long time to a guy who was 10.5 years younger than me. Age seriously played very little part in either relationship. It only gets in the way if you let it... Current man in my life is only 4 years younger than me (I know, I'm growing up, sniff, sniff..) Enjoy it - remember the thread way back about chicks and headgames and immaturity? You may have found the perfect woman to avoid all those...... I'm happy for your happiness!

NOS, how wonderful for you!  Don't you love those days when everything is aligned in the universe to make perfection?  Hair goes great, fast responses are on the tip of your tongue, outfit looks and feels great, green lights appear when you hit the intersection......  perfect!!

Don't worry about age NOS, my last boyfriend was A LOT younger than me, and before that I was engaged for a long time to a guy who was 10.5 years younger than me.  Age seriously played very little part in either relationship.  It only gets in the way if you let it...  Current man in my life is only 4 years younger than me (I know, I'm growing up, sniff, sniff..) 

Enjoy it - remember the thread way back about chicks and headgames and immaturity?  You may have found the perfect woman to avoid all those......

I'm happy for your happiness!

[post="616"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

And my last ex was 15 years older than I. I'm sure some of you folks remember CarriePerryRocks.

I'll only date older, NOS! Its far and away better.

hey man its straight, no matter how much older, hotter, more mature, and more beautiful she is, you can find a way to love her, heh laugh out loud, good for you man, go for it, dont waste anything, trust me, love is blind, but if shes a looker, all the better i just got back together with my amazing brazilian girlfriend, that i am madly in love with Edited by mute

Don't worry about age NOS, my last boyfriend was A LOT younger than me, and before that I was engaged for a long time to a guy who was 10.5 years younger than me.  Age seriously played very little part in either relationship.  It only gets in the way if you let it...  Current man in my life is only 4 years younger than me (I know, I'm growing up, sniff, sniff..) 

Stace, stop aging me! I dont want anyone to know my age! hehe

Chief

hey, just on a conversational note, Mute you sound like the biggest boyfriend jackass in the world. :)

[post="797"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Isn't she adorable?

hey, just on a conversational note, Mute you sound like the biggest boyfriend jackass in the world. :)

[post="797"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

agreed :(

yeah i actually didnt sleep around or anything, just got another girlfriend inbetween, (dont want you to think too poorly of me, im not exactly sure why i wrote it and just that im sure lowers the general perception of me), but i managed to end up with her again and im very lucky, thankful for that. im not a jackass as a boyfriend at all, au contrair, i am mega loyal and mega repectful, and being as i am mega in love with her, that intermediate attempt at a new relationship was unsuccessful because i felt that i was betraying her friendship and not being there for her as much as i possibly could becuase thats what i want more than anything,

that reply was pretty crappy and im not sure what i was thinking when i wrote it, i apologize to you and to the rest of c&g for the behavior hinted at in it

not to make excuses, but it may not have even been me who wrote it, i just got my laptop back from my buddy who took it while i was playing a show. Edited by mute

NOS... You suck. :P

Although... I guess it's only been 5 months since Bekah... But, damnit, I need some lovin' ...and soon. I'm lonely. And I only get the ones that come to me, since I'm extremely shy with low self-confidence... and not smooth. :D

[post="753"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Go rub one out on the hood of the GA. It'll make you feel better. :alcoholic:

Go rub one out on the hood of the GA. It'll make you feel better.  :alcoholic:

[post="2288"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

if one was to do that, how would it affect the paint if it wasn't washed in a timely manner?

• 2 years later...
QUOTE(NOS2006 @ Jan 28 2008, 04:42 PM) [snapback]362015[/snapback]
I brought back an older topic, Satty. tongue.gif

BTW, the girl in the opening post just had a baby. laugh.gif

Jesus, it isn't yours is it!?

rolleyes.gif