Sign in to follow this  
Delta Force79

When Was The Last Time?

52 posts in this topic

Do you/have you ever had a conversation with your pride and joy and if so, when was the last time.

I did today with my Delta, gave him a little pep talk to keep his spirits up until the restoration begins :P

I talk to my baby quite often. Today I said "I love you baby."

Then the CEL came on...bitch...<_<

Edited by Nick

I covered up the electronic eye on the dashboard and sang a lullaby to coax the cobalt to turn her lights on once when it was raining.

--it worked...

As you can tell by looking at his face, the Colorado is always in a bad mood. So no, we don't speak much. :)

as of now i have no "pride and joy" so.....do chickens count?

8)

Well, the other day I was flipping her off and telling her I hate her.

Today I'm hoping I can convince her to work like a charm...

Well, the other day I was flipping her off and telling her I hate her.

Today I'm hoping I can convince her to work like a charm...

She hates me.

I think she asked for a IAC Valve in her last words as she went "Bang, bang.." and died. :(

all the time.

like when racing and yell "stay in first gear baby stay, no STAY, now shift, f@#ker dont readline!"

When i wash it i have an hour long conversion.

or when the hood is up and tools spread out while its up on jacks and im leaning on the dash giving it a "dash massage" while its cranking over telling it "come on baby"

or i get mad and say "f@#k $20 only hit a quater tank WTF you expensive ass hoe.

The truck only on long trips or off roading.

Edited by capriceman

i talk to mine all the time haha

after racing ill either congradulate her or try to cheer her up... depending on the outcome

i always talk to her right before i leave to go someplace, just ask her how things have been and such

And, now, my ride bitched out my dad for breaking her IAC valve, but will be happy to get another one put back in 'er... :P

I speak to my Cobalt all the time, though the last time it wasn't such a happy occasion. After filling it up, I told it that it needs to get a job. Usually though, I speak to it when I'm washing/waxing it, telling it how beautiful it is.

Sometimes when I'm having a little fun and it shifts into third (which results in accleration slowing down) I tell it to hurry the hell up because it's so damn slow (of course it's going like 100 when that happens).

The GTO could really use an extra gear. If the 4th gear was 1:1 instead of the 3rd, that'd kick ass.

Um... "You better not... You bitch" "I f@#king hate you" "You stupid thing" "OMG... not again..." And so on... I love talking to my GA. But it's been a few months since the last time.

Also, after a particularly surprising kill (a riced-out 90's Eclipse!) I patted her dashboard, called her a good car and told her she'd live forever.

I also tend to talk to it when I wash it, although it's sort of awkward when I do it at the self service stalls. People look at me like I've lost my flipping mind.

Yesterday afternoon I said "Stop looking at me like that!" :angry:

I give my sled lots of "positive reinforcement." Just about daily.

It seems to respond...the 3800 purrs quietly with acknowledgment. I need for it to last another 9 to 11 months.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this