Random Thoughts Thread

7 hours ago, Cubical-aka-Moltar said:

Older Chrysler products were known for their distinctive starter noise.  This is sort of the modern equivalent..:)

:nono:  I'm thinking if it is across so many platforms then, that it can't be an axle shaft falling out, per se, but maybe like an ABS sensor engineering quirk.  It's gotta be something that Chrysler engineers allow for a reason.  I feel a bit better about that aspect now.

2 hours ago, ocnblu said:

:nono:  I'm thinking if it is across so many platforms then, that it can't be an axle shaft falling out, per se, but maybe like an ABS sensor engineering quirk.  It's gotta be something that Chrysler engineers allow for a reason.  I feel a bit better about that aspect now.

Yes, and it's not limited one particular engine/transmission combo.   Oddly, I've seen many people mentioning it on the forums, but no one seems to know what the noise is.  And at least for me, it's not 100% of the time...

Enjoying the fall weather this week..cool, windy..lots of rain a couple days, dry today..sun going in and out.  Tree pics from my front and backyard.

IMG-3567.JPG

IMG-3602.JPG

IMG-3606.JPG

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar
  • Agree 1

Kevin walked into a doctor's office and the receptionist asked him what he had. Kevin said: 'Shingles.' So she wrote down his name, address, medical insurance number and told him to have a seat.
Fifteen minutes later a nurse's aide came out and asked Kevin what he had....
Kevin said, 'Shingles.' So she wrote down his height, weight, a complete medical history and told Kevin to wait in the examining room.
A half hour later a nurse came in and asked Kevin what he had. Kevin said, 'Shingles..' So the nurse gave Kevin a blood test, a blood pressure test, an electrocardiogram, and told Kevin to take off all his clothes and wait for the doctor.
An hour later the doctor came in and found Kevin sitting patiently in the nude and asked Kevin what he had.
Kevin said, 'Shingles.' The doctor asked, 'Where?'
Kevin said, 'Outside on the truck.
Where do you want me to unload 'em??'  

Just now, Drew Dowdell said:

We're getting wet snow here today

Not bad in Columbus at the moment.

110426_055.jpg

file000.jpg

15672955_10154377201173003_7942873211062

• Haha 2

upload_2017-9-9_9-12-47.jpeg.07028a21c441476b44cfeac2919921f0.jpeg

MOAN37.jpg.7bcb593614241a40e70956cc485c18dc.jpg

A Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper, Enzo, has cheated him out of 10 million bucks. His bookkeeper is deaf, that was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was assumed that Enzo would hear nothing that he might have to testify about in court.

When the Godfather goes to confront Enzo about his missing $10 million, he takes along his lawyer who knows sign language. The Godfather tells the lawyer, "Ask him where the 10 million bucks is that he embezzled from me.”

The lawyer, using sign language, asks Enzo where the money is. Enzo signs back, "I don't know what you are talking about."

The lawyer tells the Godfather, "He says he doesn't know what you are talking about."

The Godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to Enzo's temple and says, "Ask him again!"

The lawyer signs to Enzo, "He'll kill you if you don't tell him." Enzo signs back, "OK. You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed in my cousin Bruno's backyard in Woodbridge !"

The Godfather asks the lawyer, "What did he say?"

The lawyer replies, " He says you don't have the guts to pull the trigger.”

upload_2017-9-11_16-29-32.jpeg.3deab0e7279d27df902955af15416fb5.jpeg

edb3513ab28376e3910a46917eb622ff--minions-pics-funny-minion.jpg.075198d3a3c2459b5526af50484eb401.jpg

upload_2017-9-3_18-47-40.jpeg.2dec214aa62293edea6c8ac0816f4552.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

b4300a90c04a8144de53b34fc2d90901--minion-humour-minion-meme.jpg.88fac9dd0dbe6a95402ebba6bb0f3fe1.jpg

Last Friday I had an appointment to see the urologist for a prostate exam. Of course, I was a bit on edge because all my friends have either gone under the knife or had those pellets implanted. The waiting room was filled with patients.
As I approached the receptionist's desk, I noticed that she was a large unfriendly woman who looked like a Sumo wrestler.
I gave her my name, and in a very loud voice, she said, “YES, I HAVE YOUR NAME HERE. YOU WANT TO SEE THE DOCTOR ABOUT IMPOTENCE, RIGHT?”
All the patients in the waiting room snapped their heads around to look at me, a now very embarrassed man.
But I recovered quickly, and in an equally loud voice replied: “NO, I'VE COME TO INQUIRE ABOUT A SEX CHANGE OPERATION, BUT I DON'T WANT THE SAME DOCTOR THAT DID YOURS.”
The room erupted in applause.

DON'T MESS WITH OLD RETIRED GUYS

oulug6e.jpg

The Goldberg Brothers - The Inventors of the Automobile Air Conditioner

Here's a little fact for automotive buffs, or just to dazzle your friends.
The four Goldberg brothers,Lowell, Norman, Hiram, and Maxwell, invented and developed the first automobile air-conditioner. On July 17, 1946 , the temperature in Detroit was 97 F degrees. 

The four brothers walked into old man Henry Ford's office and sweet-talked his secretary into telling him that four gentlemen were there with the most exciting innovation in the auto industry since the electric starter.

Henry was curious and invited them into his office. 

They refused and instead asked that he come out to the parking lot to their car. 

They persuaded him to get into the car, which was about 130 F degrees inside, turned on the air conditioner, and cooled the car off almost immediately. 

The old man got very excited and invited them back to the office, where he offered them $3 million for the patent. 

The brothers refused, saying they would settle for $2 million, but they wanted the recognition by having a label, 'The Goldberg Air-Conditioner,' on the dashboard of each car in which it was installed.

There was no way that Old man Ford was going to put the Goldberg's name on two million Fords. 

They haggled back and forth for about two hours and finally agreed on $4 million and that just their first names would be shown.

And so to this day, all Ford air conditioners show --

Lo, Norm, Hi, and Max -- on the controls.

MOAN9.jpg.c3bae4d9321661ae298439815ae91362.jpg

MOAN10.png.7fb6f7e213840ecd1a11eecd5afa1652.png

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5988f0b59c14b_livelong.jpg.f34eec3d3cb21213841ffbe945e0d9e6.jpg

Advertisement In A Long Island Shop:

Guitar, for sale........ Cheap...............no strings attached.

Ad In Hospital Waiting Room:
Smoking Helps You Lose Weight ... One Lung At A Time!

On a bulletin board:
Success Is Relative. The more The Success, The more The Relatives.

When I Read About The Evils Of Drinking...
I Gave Up Reading

My Grandfather Is Eighty And Still Doesn't Need Glasses....
He Drinks Straight Out Of The Bottle.

You Know Your kids Have Grown Up When:
Your Daughter Begins To Put On Lipstick. Or when your Son starts To wipe It Off

Sign In A Bar:
'Those Of You Who Are Drinking To Forget, Please do Pay In Advance.'

Sign In Driving School:
If Your Wife Wants To Learn To Drive, Don't Stand In Her Way....

Behind Every Great Man,
There Is A Surprised Woman.

The Reason Men Lie Is Because
Women Ask too Many Questions.

Getting Caught
Is The Mother Of Invention.

Laugh And The World Laughs With You,
Snore And You sleep Alone

The Surest Sign That Intelligent Life Exists Elsewhere In The Universe
Is The Fact That It Has Never Tried To Contact Us.

Sign At A Barber's Saloon In Detroit :
We Need Your Heads To Run Our Business.

Sign In A Restaurant:
All Drinking Water In This Establishment Has Been Personally Passed By The Manager.

MOAN44.jpg.9a5263398fe46acf5b7ad9023731997a.jpg

A farmer named Clyde had a car accident. In court, the trucking company's fancy lawyer was questioning Clyde.

Didn't you say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine,'" asked the lawyer.

Clyde responded, "Well, I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite mule, Bessie, into the..."

"I didn't ask for any details", the lawyer interrupted. "Just answer the question? Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine!'?

Clyde said, "Well, I had just got Bessie into the trailer and I was driving down the road...."

The lawyer interrupted again and said, "Judge, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question."

By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Clyde's answer and said to the lawyer, "I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite mule, Bessie".

Clyde thanked the Judge and proceeded,

"Well as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favorite mule, into the trailer and was driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my truck right in the side.

I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurting, real bad and didn't want to move. However, I could hear ole Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans.

Shortly after the accident a Highway Patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes.

Then the Patrolman came across the road, gun in hand, looked at me, and said "How are you feeling?" "Now what the hell would you say?"

b5cebf03264f09f3aaea27a494e7798a.jpg.fd1eedd7b1309f981af992199293dc71.jpg

deer.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

An old drover walks into a barber shop in Black Stump Crossing, Northern Territory, for a shave and a haircut.
He tells the barber he can't get all his whiskers off because his cheeks are wrinkled from age.
The barber gets a little wooden ball from a cup on the shelf and tells the old drover to put it inside his cheek to spread out the skin.
When he's finished, the old drover tells the barber that was the cleanest shave he'd had in years, but he wanted to know what would have happened if he had accidentally swallowed that little ball.
The barber replied, "Just bring it back in a couple of days like everyone else does.”

ivNGA.jpg.5c8db3512bffb2191de1f903a9013c94.jpg

99551e06723756807d0ea62d97ed8de4.jpg.454ce26e74569f74349efad6fa6c7dd9.jpg

f84bdafacf4dc2f73db3d26e8f08d36f--disney-sweaters-disney-sweatshirts.jpg.c8c42518cbe6900be003aa571fd5824c.jpg

SIN.gif.ecbe8604b8f325961c4f48d15ed1831a.gif

59492d47a50bb_news6.jpg.d0c2e309632b4750e16f056b99d10b7d.jpg

0e9b68d367ec24f7f5fd4888b2aa5f41.jpg.ab52d1afeb2ed65e5038131c4ff30b28.jpg

594bcd0684865_news8.jpg.5ea60127b14b6e75f7e72092c7a86454.jpg

homicide.jpg.aadb67bf871aa5b41949acb3a195bd2b.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

396b55eb4efe35276f73497837bb1da0.jpg.4d4e6aa933479ada6cab41e46d3af829.jpg

1. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.....>

2. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

3. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

4. The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the best cookies are.

5. What if there were no hypothetical questions?

6. If a deaf person swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

7. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

8. Is there another word for synonym?

9. Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all?"

10. What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

11. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

12. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

13. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?

14. If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

15. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

16. If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?

17. Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

19. How do they get deer to cross the road only at those yellow road signs?

20. One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.

24. Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?

WELCOME.jpg.e230ce147185288d8a99cbb4224d80d2.jpg

63bfeeec425ae6efd7ba228208c5d1cf.jpg.575c0789fd4934f5399be156e8f78a10.jpg

STONED.jpg.a5eea31a666f3f08a49e123c5b98d4d9.jpg

CAMERA.jpg.981da6c91c9717274f249cd903e052ae.jpg

• Haha 1

toon-3075.gif.c352fc62604877b7bd3d289768b5c0c2.gif

Just now, dfelt said:

Seattle already is snowy and frozen, more later this week.

Surprising, I thought Seattle would be fairly warm this time of year.

2d7ccdbac18b7b1bc67ddea196c4fe4c.jpg.71318f20afc23d7deaf5dde1df398e27.jpg

daeefc66095ab4cdc51d719cade45cb2.jpg.6b756f90a54180569abc18941087daee.jpg

snowmen9uo.jpg.a9e6d43387d2be20493fac3a501d6e04.jpg

teenagers-cartoons-comics-by-off-the-mark-cartoons_original.gif.731367c715188009b770ece41d631762.gif

U7Xeh55.jpg.c923273bd99219f311683bb45e5ba8e4.jpg

• Haha 1

Saw one i these in the basement of our parking garage.. like where executives only park.  I had never been there because it’s a completely different entrance and exit but I was just walking/stretching my legs and managed my way down there and boom. First two vehicle i saw were a 650i and a Range Rover HSE near the Tesla charger. 

392DBF77-F76D-4121-B613-922114029DD6.jpeg

@A Horse With No Name

All these jokes were HILARIOUS!

THANKS for posting them!

This one though...

&title=Random%20Thoughts%20Thread%20-%20

I will NEVER understand why Americans think Canadians are polite...

I get that this is a joke...but jokes usually are funny by the element of truth they hide in them.

Some of you folk find this hilarious because riots are RAGE fueled and this supposed Canadian lady is tad upset...adding to the legend that Canucks are polite and hilarity and tons of laughs follow suit.

I find that pic hilarious because as a Canadian...I know its as far away as possible to truth that one could get. I see that as SARCASTIC humour...

QWgzM5.gif

This was a common practice in the NHL all throughout the 1970s and the 1980s.

The NHL is STILL dominated by Canadian born players, but not like in the 1970s and 1980s. Anyway...I chose 2 Canadian teams two show you what it is I am talking about.

Then we have actual riots...hockey related(some of it politically fueled) and rock concert related...

We are NOT a quiet lot...nor are we THAT polite...so...that pic is hilarious to me, albeit NOT the way some might think.

:D

I actually like Canadians better than Americans (as a general rule), and Greeks are some of my favorite people on the planet. One of the debaters on the debate team I coach is just fantastic...she is Greek...i think of you every time we go to a tournament.

There is a form of debate called performance debate where you mix an artistic performance with debating in a college debate round. Pammy wants to incorporate traditional Greek dance into a form that can be utilized during a college debate.

You are twice blessed...

Edited by A Horse With No Name
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

So, I hit a deer (carcass) in my GTI last night. Still waiting to see how much undercarriage damage was done, but I'm already questioning if I want to keep it. The car is tainted in my eyes now, and I know I will always be thinking about it. I can get a crazy deal on a new leftover 17 Sport, but we also have a loaded 15 A3 w/ Sport Pkg and stupid low miles that is a bit tempting. 

I really don't know what to do here. :mellow:

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Frisky Dingo said:

So, I hit a deer (carcass) in my GTI last night. Still waiting to see how much undercarriage damage was done, but I'm already questioning if I want to keep it. The car is tainted in my eyes now, and I know I will always be thinking about it. I can get a crazy deal on a new leftover 17 Sport, but we also have a loaded 15 A3 w/ Sport Pkg and stupid low miles that is a bit tempting. 

Is the auto paid off? If it is and the repairs are minimal, then I would hold onto it and save for that day when you buy what you always dreamed about.

If the auto is still being paid on, then of course, it would come down to payments, do either of the other choices keep you in the same payment in an auto that has not been in a crash yet?

I agree that an auto with bad underbody damage is a weakened auto and I would rather have my family and friends in something that is strong and solid. Safety is not an option for me nor can one put a price on quality of life.

28 minutes ago, Frisky Dingo said:

WOW!

Glad you were OK.

15 A3 w/ Sport Pkg and stupid low miles that is a bit tempting. 

Seeing that the Veedub, in your eyes, is no longer a flawless piece of mastery, and you seem to never be tied down to any vehicle, then that Audi should be something you should be looking at. It aint far off to what the GTI is in performance and driving characteristics.

Since I pay to help keep this place going, but cannot post in the Sales Ticker thread, I will leave this here:

One day the eGolf will have 250 miles range and cost the same as at the turbo 4 Golf. - SMK

That's cute.  My TDi Beetle cost $26k and gave me 420 miles of range.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ocnblu said:

Since I pay to help keep this place going, but cannot post in the Sales Ticker thread, I will leave this here:

One day the eGolf will have 250 miles range and cost the same as at the turbo 4 Golf. - SMK

You should have access to post there. I'll check what's up with that in the morning.

Please understand that not every bug is a slight against you personally. Just pm me and I'll take care of it.

1 hour ago, ocnblu said:

You know what is even cuter?

The Green Police condemned it...by VW's own Audi division...which unbeknownst to them at the time...incriminated themselves too at the same time...

6a00d8341d417153ef01bb0876bb24970d-800wi

6 hours ago, Drew Dowdell said:

You should have access to post there. I'll check what's up with that in the morning.

Please understand that not every bug is a slight against you personally. Just pm me and I'll take care of it.

No, please don't take it that way.  I was thinking it was weird but certainly not intentional.  I mentioned it before here.

• Thanks 1

Frisky, I see your very same reaction all the time in my business.  People are wanting their vehicles somehow totaled out with only minor damage, just so they don't have to remember the circumstances of the accident.  It is my job to assure them.  The insurance company 99% of the time just goes by dollars and cents, emotions rarely are taken seriously.

Truth be told, I am like you.  I come up with the flimsiest excuses to get rid of a vehicle and move on.  Anyone who's been here and cares to notice will see what I mean.

If it were me, I'd have it fixed then trade it.  Even though it would be 100% repaired and guaranteed, the memories are strong.  Good luck in your decision.  I would wait to decide on its fate until after it is repaired and back in your hands.  It might be just the same as you remember it, before the carcass went under.

Edited by ocnblu
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ocnblu said:

Slacker...I put 700 mile tanks on my TDI Jetta.   My R line Beetle, less so...but since it ahs the GTI power train...I am enjoying actual power and the DSG a bit.

Glad you are ok...good luck with whatever you decide.

15 hours ago, Frisky Dingo said:

It may indeed be a Total.  My daughter works in insurance claims and it is amazing how little it takes to total a modern car.

Also, if you want to get really depressed, go to the Copart Website and look at all of the vehicles marked "flood damage" near places like Houston...especially those in the section marked "Classics"

https://www.copart.com/lot/40000757

https://www.copart.com/lot/39001317

https://www.copart.com/lot/41370017

9 minutes ago, A Horse With No Name said:

Also, if you want to get really depressed, go to the Copart Website and look at all of the vehicles marked "flood damage" near places like Houston...especially those in the section marked "Classics"

https://www.copart.com/lot/40000757

https://www.copart.com/lot/39001317

https://www.copart.com/lot/41370017

4 minutes ago, A Horse With No Name said:

So Sad :(

I am naive to this. I know why a house is condemned when flooding has occurred.

But why does a car get condemned?

Same reasons?

Electrics (wiring and the fuse box and radio, etc.) coudnt just get replaced?

Mold issues in the carpeting and seats? Couldnt those just be replaced??

A house gets rebuilt...

I guess insurances just outright total the flood damaged car as the repairs are too great versus the value of the car.

But that is the thing...why are the flood damaged cars allowed to be resold to the public and not destroyed?

Houses get condemned and HAVE to be TORN DOWN when there is a severe mold problem due to water damage...yet cars are kinda totaled yet are able to be resold?

I just dont get it.

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, ocnblu said:

No, please don't take it that way.  I was thinking it was weird but certainly not intentional.  I mentioned it before here.

I found the issue and fixed it.

Because we have several hundred sub-forums, there is no easy way to check each and every one.  If you encounter it again, just send me a PM and I'll fix it. 

• Thanks 3

40 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

I am naive to this. I know why a house is condemned when flooding has occurred.

But why does a car get condemned?

Same reasons?

Electrics (wiring and the fuse box and radio, etc.) coudnt just get replaced?

Mold issues in the carpeting and seats? Couldnt those just be replaced??

A house gets rebuilt...

I guess insurances just outright total the flood damaged car as the repairs are too great versus the value of the car.

But that is the thing...why are the flood damaged cars allowed to be resold to the public and not destroyed?

Houses get condemned and HAVE to be TORN DOWN when there is a severe mold problem due to water damage...yet cars are kinda totaled yet are able to be resold?

I just dont get it.

Many of the classics will be rebuilt as they have high resale value and minimal electronics-you might be able to let them dry out well, change the fluids, and get them actually running fairly easily.

Interiors will be replaced, cars will ahve a salvage title but 85 percent of those cars will survive.  the cars that don't will be something like a 6 cyl 65 Mustang coupe that will donate parts to rebuilding a nice 65 V8 convertible somewhere.

Modern cars whole different story, electronics can write off a car in a hurry. Not to mention more unique upholstery pieces that would ahve to be purchased at OEM prices, etc.

Florida will be a more complicated issue as flood cars often get a non  rebuild-able title status which pretty much condemns the car.  You can "wash' flood cars through Kentucky but if Florida ever catches you driving a non repairable Florida car with a washed title on their highways they will impound the car and crush it with no restitution to the owner.

We had a 65 corvette convertible a few years back here in Columbus that got crushed for having a modified Vin...it does happen that vintage cars get caught in legal battles they do not win.

Edited by A Horse With No Name
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Frisky Dingo said:

Ahhhh damn, glad you're okay though! 

What's the difference between the two cars..? 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, ccap41 said:

Ahhhh damn, glad you're okay though! 

What's the difference between the two cars..? 

Between my car and the Sport?? 

Assuming so, my SE has leather, which I don't like; a sunroof, which I don't like; and no Lighting Package, which i severely regret, and may have prevented the other night's events altogether.

The Sport was a one-year only special model that has Plaid, which I love; the Perf Pkg built in, which I'd have to have; and loses the Fender Audio, which I would admittedly miss. 

Update on my car-

So the hit ripped my transmission control module off. It's dangling by the harness. It cannot be replaced separately. Would require a $7,000~ transmission replacement. Which would require me to pay my $1,000 deductible, get a hit on the CarFax which will diminish value, and drive a car around for another year that I don't want, and will take a hit on come time to trade, any way.

Or I can just zip-tie it back in place, hope it holds, and hope it doesn't cause any problems later. And drive it around like that for another year until my lease-end is close.

Or I can say "screw it", bit the bullet, and trade it in.

I'm really torn here.

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Frisky Dingo said:

Between my car and the Sport?? 

Assuming so, my SE has leather, which I don't like; a sunroof, which I don't like; and no Lighting Package, which i severely regret, and may have prevented the other night's events altogether.

The Sport was a one-year only special model that has Plaid, which I love; the Perf Pkg built in, which I'd have to have; and loses the Fender Audio, which I would admittedly miss. 

Update on my car-

So the hit ripped my transmission control module off. It's dangling by the harness. It cannot be replaced separately. Would require a $7,000~ transmission replacement. Which would require me to pay my $1,000 deductible, get a hit on the CarFax which will diminish value, and drive a car around for another year that I don't want, and will take a hit on come time to trade, any way.

Or I can just zip-tie it back in place, hope it holds, and hope it doesn't cause any problems later. And drive it around like that for another year until my lease-end is close.

Or I can say "screw it", bit the bullet, and trade it in.

I'm really torn here.

Getting rid of it at this point would seem wise.

The GTI is best in its most elemental form anyways...manual transmission, no sunroof, tartan plaid cloth seats....

Heading home from a week in Raleigh North Carolina for work. Was awesome, great people interesting area. Wish you all the best, chat with you later. Heading to the airport.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, dfelt said:

Heading home from a week in Raleigh North Carolina for work. Was awesome, great people interesting area. Wish you all the best, chat with you later. Heading to the airport.

Hope it isn't too windy riding that broom back to the west coast....

1 hour ago, ccap41 said:

If it is a lease why do you care about its value? You don't have to worry about trade-in value or anything, that's already sorted out in the lease agreement. 

Also, how do you go about getting rid of a lease early? 

I think that he should at least repair it...otherwise he might find himself in real trouble on a lease return, and be past his insurance statute of limitation for a repair.

Also, would not want a wire from the harness shorting out as I went to pull out in traffic with my kids in the car...just sayin...and I could never leave something like that in a car I knew someone else would drive...

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1