Random Thoughts Thread

9 hours ago, A Horse With No Name said:

May be an image of text that says 'THIS IS WHY I'VE LEARNED TO QUESTION EVERYTHING 351L 2 STANLEY3 STANLEY 25ft in 2 STANLEY'

Almost, Almost, Almost....

If you like Ford trucks, tough to watch...

Top measuring tape is made by someone with dyslexia :P 

Very sad no matter who the maker is to have new auto's get hit due to a stupid semi truck driver. Wonder where this moron was that he thought he could block the tracks.

Wonder how much damage was on the train.

• Agree 1

On 2/22/2021 at 9:33 AM, A Horse With No Name said:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'NOT KNOWING THE TRUTH DOESN'T MAKE YOU IGNORANT O0 NOT WANTINGTO KNOW THE-TRUTH'SWHAT MAKES YOU IGNORANT'

These are the toughest of people to deal with ... the ones who think they know everything but really "don't know how much they don't know" ... a keeper of an expression!

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, A Horse With No Name said:

May be an image of 1 person and text

3 hours ago, David said:

First picture is the actual first drive on Mars! :P 

image.png

Its not unusual...  (wink wink)

But Ill tell you one thing, the first sign of a dead dove and Im playing this song 24/7 turned up to 11...

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Robert Hall said:

^ that reminds of DGs I've seen in areas of rural Ohio...outside small towns, in the middle of nowhere I've seen DGs..and the Misny billboard is definitely a Cleveland staple. 

I used to work for a company that did refrigeration and HVAC work for DG. I have been paid to drive a ton of Ohio back roads getting to them. Was not a bad gig. 

8 hours ago, daves87rs said:

Seen three accidents today...spring must be almost here.....

Stupidity knows no season...

11 hours ago, balthazar said:

why would anyone... 

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 2.16.15 PM.png

Inspired by the Hocky mask of a serial killer in a horror movie, we set out to modify out pickup truck and kill its resale value...

13 hours ago, ocnblu said:

How come oldshurst442 never calls me "mon cher ami"?

He doesn't have a fetish for short men with a thing for sheep.....pretty simple explanation....

I am on a 40's and 50's car binge altely...pic from Casablanca with a car, just for kicks...

May be a black-and-white image of 3 people and people standing

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, A Horse With No Name said:

I used to work for a company that did refrigeration and HVAC work for DG. I have been paid to drive a ton of Ohio back roads getting to them. Was not a bad gig. 

Stupidity knows no season...

Inspired by the Hocky mask of a serial killer in a horror movie, we set out to modify out pickup truck and kill its resale value...

He doesn't have a fetish for short men with a thing for sheep.....pretty simple explanation....

I am on a 40's and 50's car binge altely...pic from Casablanca with a car, just for kicks...

May be a black-and-white image of 3 people and people standing

Could use a few of those around here......

36 minutes ago, Robert Hall said:

I like that color, along with Area 51 which looks a lot like TRD blue.

vehicle.png.jpeg

The Bronco looks very good as a base model. Which is the one I would want, because it comes with steel wheels, which are easily repaired if they are damaged off road. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Robert Hall said:

I like that color, along with Area 51 which looks a lot like TRD blue.

vehicle.png.jpeg

That looks like Jeep Rhino color.

8 minutes ago, ocnblu said:

It's a heck of a lot bluer

20170529_142847.jpg

vehicle.png.jpeg

Be interesting to see as the Ford pic looks to be a photoshop into the desert picture and true sunlight plays games on the blue/grey look especially on my Son's Jeep. Comparison is they might be close in color.

Chevrolet fans, want a Raptor equal? Yes you can as PaxPower now builds the Chevrolet Jackal as a Raptor Beating truck for those that want the ultimate off road Chevrolet Truck.

image.png

image.png

PaxPower Jackal the answer to the missing 442?

PaxPower V8 Raptor Diesel Raptor F150 Jackal SIlverado Ranger Raptor

image.png

Course some might like PaxPower Raptor conversion on the Ranger.

image.png

Thoughts on what a Russian companies idea for a two door Body on Frame blazer or K5 would sell?

Новый Chevrolet Tahoe 3-door - КОЛЕСА.ру – автомобильный журнал (kolesa.ru)

Web site above is in English and the details are great on this. I personally love this idea.

image.png

NEWS BREAK

CEO of Stellantis Carlos Ravares has announced they are engaged in dialogue with the Cherokee Nation of it's use of the Name on two of their SUV models. The CEO has confirmed that they will do what ever is needed to resolve this up to the point of potentially dropping the name and renaming the affected SUVs.

Jeep is open to dropping Cherokee name, says CEO | Fox Business

William McKinley survived the Battle of Antietam (Sharpsburg) , the bloodiest day in American history, fighting near Burnside Bridge only to be shot by an assassin nearly 39 years later. Sometimes life's not fair.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, balthazar said:

^ I dunno; it'd've been a lot more unfair if it was 39 days later.

- - - - - 

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 2.07.05 PM.png

I guess it is all relative....piece of turned work, just for Friday, not mine...

No photo description available.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, A Horse With No Name said:

William McKinley survived the Battle of Antietam (Sharpsburg) , the bloodiest day in American history, fighting near Burnside Bridge only to be shot by an assassin nearly 39 years later. Sometimes life's not fair.

Life is definitely not fair.  There are so many examples of this but one that really disturbs me is that a person who survived the 9/11 WTC attack died 2 months later when that flight between JFK Airport in NYC and somewhere in Latin America crashed in the borough of Queens.  Clearly, horrible for everyone in both events, but you want to cheer on a person who survived 9/11 to embrace life going forward after such trauma.

On a better note, it is very cool to open the mailbox and have a $6.99 Great Clips coupon staring at you right about when you are thinking of getting a haircut.

Edited by trinacriabob
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, daves87rs said:

Walmart seems to be on the side ....grabbed some motor oil, watched a fight between customers......

On What side?

On 3/4/2021 at 6:17 PM, David said:

20170529_142847.jpg

vehicle.png.jpeg

Be interesting to see as the Ford pic looks to be a photoshop into the desert picture and true sunlight plays games on the blue/grey look especially on my Son's Jeep. Comparison is they might be close in color.

The color is already out on the Bronco Sport, David.

area51-bronco-sport-badlands-2-jpg.jpg

8e39e97d360fc7f31527ca8b5f6fa53bc96bfeac.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, A Horse With No Name said:

Everyone has their story...

May be a cartoon of text that says 'HEY HONEY! KIDS! I GOT THAT PROMOTION! LET'S HAVE A CELEBRATORY DRINK AND DRIVE ΤΟ THE LAKE... SOME YEARS LATER... DOD'

Its kinda sad...for his family. He the phoquer, if he drank and drove his car and killed his family...he deserved a life of hell a lot WORSE than just living in a garbage can, in a street called Sesame.  

Sesame is not a place for such a monster. A place full of innocent, adorable children learning ABCs and 123s. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Speaking of Sesame Street.

THIS is why censorship is NOT a good idea.  And the way we politicize and weaponize words nowadays for our own hidden agendas, the truth just gets eroded away until there is no more truth...

This video was done with humour when the dude done it a decade plus ago.  But in 2021, its scary...    I laughed hard, but then I thought about it...and Im legit worried about what our future holds if we dont smarten up...

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, oldshurst442 said:

Speaking of Sesame Street.

THIS is why censorship is NOT a good idea.  And the way we politicize and weaponize words nowadays for our own hidden agendas, the truth just gets eroded away until there is no more truth...

This video was done with humour when the dude done it a decade plus ago.  But in 2021, its scary...    I laughed hard, but then I thought about it...and Im legit worried about what our future holds if we dont smarten up...

What word are they bleeping out? I never really did watch sesame street so never seen this before.

4 minutes ago, David said:

What word are they bleeping out? I never really did watch sesame street so never seen this before.

The Count...

Count (Dracula).  Well...he counts stuff.  Anything and everything. To help kids learn their numbers.

The original song. But I bet you thought of another word, right?   Funny AF (as fuc BLEEP)  But with what is going on in today's political fake news world and ultra sensitive offended culture we are cultivating...     Scary AF!  

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

52 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

The Count...

Count (Dracula).  Well...he counts stuff.  Anything and everything. To help kids learn their numbers.

The original song. But I bet you thought of another word, right?   Funny AF (as fuc BLEEP)  But with what is going on in today's political fake news world and ultra sensitive offended culture we are cultivating...     Scary AF!  

Who ever bleeped out the word count feeling it brought back old cast systems of Count's who thought they were better than average people needs to see a shrink for mental help. 

THANK YOU, this is a basic song and clearly aimed at kids learning to count.

Curiosity, where is this bleeped version from as I honestly would not think it would be here in the US or Canada was it?

1 minute ago, David said:

Who ever bleeped out the word count feeling it brought back old cast systems of Count's who thought they were better than average people needs to see a shrink for mental help. 

THANK YOU, this is a basic song and clearly aimed at kids learning to count.

Curiosity, where is this bleeped version from as I honestly would not think it would be here in the US or Canada was it?

Well...THAT is THE joke.

Bleep out the word 'count' on purpose to make it sound like The Count is well... for the shytes and giggles. 

I took that to a darker place than what it was intended originally.      Today's world is messin' with my mind! 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, oldshurst442 said:

Well...THAT is THE joke.

Bleep out the word 'count' on purpose to make it sound like The Count is well... for the shytes and giggles. 

I took that to a darker place than what it was intended originally.      Today's world is messin' with my mind! 

Here to help you with your counting!

breast boobies GIF

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

20 hours ago, David said:

For shame....i rarely watch TV today, but loved this as a kid...

7 hours ago, balthazar said:

Floppers.
- - - - -

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 12.43.20 AM.png

That Chevy is gorgeous. 

19 hours ago, David said:

Here to help you with your counting!

breast boobies GIF

I can't count any higher than two....

Probably better in the Beautiful cars thread but posting it here....so much Damn potential. 

https://youtu.be/Ox3pgAqk-Y8

Youtube does not allow video to be embeded, 53 Buick Content...

Teeny Tucker, and the Blues for Sunday morning....she has a set of pipes on her...

• Haha 1