GM Retail Sales Up 14 Percent

• GM’s four brands post their best combined July total and retail sales since 2007
  • Chevrolet delivers its best total and retail sales for any July since 2006
  • Chevrolet and GMC sold more than 86,000 pickups – best July since 2006
  • GMC Sierra and Canyon earned the highest Average Transaction Prices in their segments
  • Buick sales up 18 percent on strong crossover demand
  • Large planned reductions in daily rental deliveries continue

DETROIT – General Motor’s (NYSE: GM) Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac brands sold 272,512 vehicles in the United States in July 2015, a 6 percent increase and the four brands’ best combined July since 2007. The month was paced by an 18 percent increase in Buick sales, a 1 percent increase at GMC and an 8 percent increase in Chevrolet sales.  Chevrolet’s results included a 24 percent increase in pickup, van and SUV sales, and the brand’s best July crossover sales ever.

Company-wide, retail deliveries climbed 14 percent year over year, and the company gained retail market share for the fourth month in a row thanks to a 16 percent gain at Chevrolet, a 15 percent gain at GMC and a 12 percent increase at Buick. The month was GM’s best July for retail sales since 2007.

Fleet deliveries in July were down 20 percent year over year, as the company continues to execute its plan to reduce sales to rental customers and grow commercial and government deliveries. Government sales were up 38 percent, with deliveries to state and local governments up 59 percent. Commercial deliveries were up year over year for the 21st consecutive month. Rental deliveries were down 36 percent.

“The second half of 2015 is off to a great start, with industry sales above expectations,” said Kurt McNeil, GM’s U.S. vice president of Sales Operations. “GM has been steadily growing its commercial sales and retail market share, thanks to our strong truck and crossover portfolio. We feel very good about our truck strategy heading into the late summer and fall, when those segments usually heat up. We are the only manufacturer that has completely revamped its entire lineup of large SUVs, and mid-size, light duty and heavy duty pickups.”

July Sales Highlights vs. 2014 (except as noted)

Total Sales

Chevrolet

• Chevrolet had its best July sales since 2006.  Crossover deliveries have increased year over year for eight consecutive months and truck sales have increased for fifteen consecutive months.
  • Pickup deliveries were up 51 percent. The Silverado was up 34 percent and Colorado sales were 7,209 units. The Colorado remains America’s fastest-selling pickup with a “days to turn” of 16 days.
  • Chevrolet had its best July crossover sales ever. The Traverse was up 32 percent, and the Trax had its best month since launch with 6,111 units delivered.
  • Malibu sales were up 18 percent and Cruze sales were up 2 percent.

GMC

• GMC had its best July sales since 2005.
  • GMC pickup deliveries were up 28 percent, and the Sierra and Canyon have the highest average transaction prices (ATPs) in their respective segments, according to J.D. Power PIN estimates. The Sierra enjoys the highest ATPs of any pickup in the industry.
  • The Acadia, GMC’s flagship crossover, was up 32 percent, for its best month ever.

Buick

• Buick had its best July sales since 2006.
  • Encore deliveries were up 68 percent for the small crossover’s 19th consecutive year-over-year sales increase.  Sales of Buick’s other crossover, the Enclave, were up 25 percent, for its best July ever.
  • Regal sedan deliveries were up 24 percent.

Cadillac

• CTS sedan deliveries were up 18 percent; the SRX crossover was up 47 percent for its best July ever.

Fleet and Commercial

• Rental deliveries in July were down approximately 13,500 units. A year-over-year decline in the range of 15,000 – 17,000 units is expected in August.
  • In the second half of the year, planned reductions in rental deliveries are expected to total more than 60,000 units. Rental deliveries in the first half of the year were down more than 18,000 units.
  • GM continues to prioritize retail sales of its new full-size Chevrolet and GMC SUVs. Retail deliveries were up 6 percent while fleet deliveries were down 68 percent.
  • Calendar year to date, commercial deliveries are up 17 percent, government sales are up 4 percent and rental deliveries are down 11 percent.  Total fleet deliveries are down 2 percent.
  • Pickup sales to fleets have increased year over year for 15 straight months due to strong demand from commercial and government customers. Commercial pickup sales are up 33 percent calendar year to date.

Retail Sales

Chevrolet

• The Silverado was up 35 percent, and the truck had its best July retail sales since 2006.
  • Tahoe deliveries were up 16 percent and Suburban deliveries were up 15 percent. Tahoe had its best July retail sales since 2008.
  • Traverse was up 10 percent for its best July retail sales ever.
  • Impala deliveries were up 9 percent and Malibu deliveries were up 25 percent. Both cars had their best July retail sales since 2010. 

GMC

• GMC has grown its retail sales for 18 consecutive months.
  • The Acadia was up 29 percent. 

Buick

• Encore deliveries were up 63 percent and Regal was up 31 percent.

Cadillac

• SRX was up 42 percent and CTS sedan sales were up 19 percent.

Average Transaction Prices (PIN)

• ATPs continue to be strong. GM’s July ATPs were $33,800, up about $200 month over month, and about $530 year over year.
  • The ongoing success of the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra helped drive the ATP increase; full-size pickup truck ATPs were up $230 month over month and more than $1,000 year over year.
  • Calendar year to date, GM’s incentive spending was 10.9 percent of ATP, up 0.2 percentage points, in line with the industry change.
  • In July, GM’s incentive spending was 12.5 percent of ATP, up 0.4 percentage points from June 2015; the industry was up 0.3 percentage points.

post-10485-0-42262500-1438612184_thumb.j

Whew, look at those Colorado(and Canyon) sales!

Very good month for the General as well.

I've noticed both GM and Ford whooped some arse and best months sense 2006. Keep it up.

Edited by ccap41

GM gains both sales and overall market share. The trucks in particular are just rolling over the segment. Incredible gains. And the retail sales are even stronger.

Good times.

Edited by El Kabong

Cadillac down again at -7.1%.

If that continues to November, that will be a 2 year regression of either flat or negative monthly gains.

Lincoln is up again at 21%, as a friendly FYI

...now that we have dispensed with Ford troll's latest self-inflicted wounds in various over treads ("Kiww da WAB-bit, Kiww da WAB-bit..."), we can breathe and do a breakdown of what GM is doing right with their large trucks and SUVs:

Basically, everything.

That's not just a snarky comment. GM uses two basic frame architectures for its full-size trucks, and a variant of its half-ton frame for its large SUVs. It is about as efficient as it can be for economics of scale.

And the trucks are killin' it.

Granted, the Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon are a bit down. But I'm pretty sure that GM will take that when the Escalade's numbers are up enough to render them basically a wash.

Edited by El Kabong

If that continues to November, that will be a 2 year regression of either flat or negative monthly gains.

The Cadillac brand sold 14,154 cars. Lincoln sold 9,536 at lower transaction prices and they continue getting mediocre to poor reviews. Let that sink in for a while.

• Upvote 2

As for the cars: only the Impala is a bit of a letdown. It's not on its way out the door anytime soon, nor is it the victim, sales-wise, of a more hard-line pricing strategy.

Food for thought:

-the Camaro is still on pace for about 80,000 units as a lame-duck model. Even if we take a bad-case scenario where Alpha Camaro only holds the line on those numbers, is it really bad to have a Cadillac-spec chassis moving in the six-figures per year range?

-the Corvette continues to sell strong. The new styling philosophy is a success.

The Cadillac brand sold 14,154 cars. Lincoln sold 9,536 at lower transaction prices and they continue getting mediocre to poor reviews. Let that sink in for a while.

I'm not going to disagree(because there is nothing to disagree with lol) but, the Lincolns, because they are(sadly) fancy Fords, their cost is probably much lower than Cadillacs(which are more unique - at least the CTS and ATS as of now). Still with a ~5000 unit spread I doubt they are making up for profits with the lower costs to make but I bet it looks a lot better on paper than selling ~5000 fewer units.

Oops! This is the GM thread.. I'm done talking Ferds here.

Edited by ccap41

*L* nothing wrong with contrasting different philosophies, man. It's not like any company is bulletproof.

But LOOKIT THOSE SALES NUMBERS FOR THE TRUCKS!!!

...it has to say something that GM can gain that much market share in such a brutally competitive segment in such a short time frame.

Trucks really are an extremely competitive segment. And that is why we ave such amazing trucks to choose from right now. And why Toyota and Nissan still have trucks over here and that they are improving on them(Nissan's new Cummins). None of them are bad choices(D3 at least) and none of them offer bad engines/tramsmissions. All of them will do the work almost anbody ever asks of them. They're just really good right now.

I'm not going to argue that point here. All I'm saying here is that GM has managed to grab a huge chunk of that segment in the last twelve months. And I'm not even talking about the Canyonados.

They did some things in this segment that will pay big dividends down the road if they're smart. And they did it without killing profitability. Both from a product and financial standpoint, it was a clever bit of business.

Edited by El Kabong

We keep hearing about the F-150s big transaction prices, but GMC has the highest for the segment.  I can't wait until the refreshed Sierra and Silveraodo and the Diesel Colorado/Canyon.   IMHO, GM has proven that a midsize truck does not eat away at fullsize sales. 

• Upvote 1

GM is in the catbird seat, no doubt about it. They may not have the most innovative trucks, nor are they the most eye-grabbing.

But they are the best there is in taking all the traditional virtues that make a great truck and refining them to the nth degree. Seriously, the Canyonados are just icing on the cake.

Lincoln is coming from the gutter, sales are up since they added the MKC and crossovers are easy to sell.  The MKC was a good move on their part though, the Escape is a huge seller, makes sense to have a luxury version of it.  Lincoln sedan sales are knocking on deaths door, I still question the long term viability of the brand.

Cadillac has a sales and marketing problem and is clueless how to sell sedans.  The E-class (which is a dated model) outsold the ATS, CTS and XTS combined.  Lexus IS outsold the ATS by over 3-1 and it is ugly with a powertrain from 2007.  Cadillac has a serious brand image problem that most people probably don't even consider one.

Interesting that the Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade trio all had pretty big drops, the Lambdas all did pretty well, so I wonder if that is a one time thing, or if more people are moving away from the big V8 trucks to the crossovers.  I wouldn't be surprised to see that trend continue.  Pickup trucks did really well though.

Impala sales aren't bad when you look at the segment.  Large sedans are just a dying breed.  Impala outsold the Taurus 2-1, and it outsells the Avalon, Maxima, Azera and Cadenza.  The Impala is starts about $4-6,000 less than the Asian competition, but still, that segment just doesn't have a lot of volume.

I'm not going to disagree(because there is nothing to disagree with lol) but, the Lincolns, because they are(sadly) fancy Fords, their cost is probably much lower than Cadillacs(which are more unique - at least the CTS and ATS as of now). Still with a ~5000 unit spread I doubt they are making up for profits with the lower costs to make but I bet it looks a lot better on paper than selling ~5000 fewer units.

Well see GM has the Buick brand more or less using the same strategy as Lincoln. Buick sold 20,791 vehicles last month. Sure we can split hairs and say new Lincolns are a step more luxurious than Buicks, but then Cadillacs are a step higher than Lincoln. At the end of the day, you have 35,000 luxury cars sold by GM.

As smk4565 put fairly succinctly, Cadillac makes great cars that lack proper marketing. The product is there. I'd rather be in that position 100 times over.

Well see GM has the Buick brand more or less using the same strategy as Lincoln. Buick sold 20,791 vehicles last month. Sure we can split hairs and say new Lincolns are a step more luxurious than Buicks, but then Cadillacs are a step higher than Lincoln. At the end of the day, you have 35,000 luxury cars sold by GM.

As smk4565 put fairly succinctly, Cadillac makes great cars that lack proper marketing. The product is there. I'd rather be in that position 100 times over.

i still have a hard time viewing Buick as luxury.. I guess I still have the mindset from the early 2000s with the Regal and Century.. Those cars were so bland and average. I realize the new stuff is much much better but I haven't been in a modern Buick so I still view them as just a Chevy with a little more leather.

Yes, Cadillac has the potential to blow up.. As we have all said, they just need a bigger lineup and to actually get their name out there.

I actually drove through a Cadillac dealer in my area this past weekend and I pointed to the ATS and CTS next to eachother and I asked my gf if she could could point out anything different about the two(without telling her they were different to begin with). She thought they were the same exact car. For some, that's bad. I personally do not mind because I think they both look really sharp.. Random mini story..

i still have a hard time viewing Buick as luxury.. I guess I still have the mindset from the early 2000s with the Regal and Century.. Those cars were so bland and average. I realize the new stuff is much much better but I haven't been in a modern Buick so I still view them as just a Chevy with a little more leather.

Yes, Cadillac has the potential to blow up.. As we have all said, they just need a bigger lineup and to actually get their name out there.

I actually drove through a Cadillac dealer in my area this past weekend and I pointed to the ATS and CTS next to eachother and I asked my gf if she could could point out anything different about the two(without telling her they were different to begin with). She thought they were the same exact car. For some, that's bad. I personally do not mind because I think they both look really sharp.. Random mini story..

Eh, try the same test with BMW and Audi.

I think the next generation the interior actually dropped in overall quality. The center stack looked EXTREMELY cheap and plasticy, let alone for a luxury brand.

Eh, try the same test with BMW and Audi.

I don't know about Audi because I think their older stuff was attrocious looking but earl-mid 2000's BMW and MB were very nice. In fact, my '06 C350 had one of the nicest interiors I've ever been in. Quality-wise. The only plastic was the actual buttons. Everything else was leather or aluminum.

I actually think in 08 they took a decent step backwards in quality of interiors. The center stack on the '08+ was extremely cheap and plasticy.

6144660B-B66B-4220-911E-3A8B466DB854_zps

80E12407-7C79-4200-A361-0B45AF107550_zps

DAMNIT, Now I'm talking MB in this GM thread!.

Edited by ccap41

Did SRX have a fire sale?

Sales are way up and dang if SRX alone does not count for nearly 1/2 of caddy sales....or at least the lion's share.

Edited by Wings4Life

I also think the 2008 C-class interior went backwards, I think Mercedes in general started going for more of a sporty or performance minded interior, and ended up with black plastic in the process.  Then around 2012 they remember they make luxury cars and went back to more wood, aluminum and leather and more colors. 

Buick I do not think is a luxury car, their cars are basically $4-5,000 higher base price than a Chevy, a Chevy LTZ trim car is probably priced higher than most Buick base models.  A Hyundai Azera is priced higher than any Buick sedan, not exactly a luxury car in the Azera.

Haha Ccap, I was referring to the visual comparison test. Try getting a non-enthusiast to pick out an A4 from an A6, or compare the BMW 3-5-7 series.

Yes, I completely see what you mean there. To the average person they do all look about the same.

Okay... so now you're trolling.  Knock it off.

Cadillac ATP are way way up and they can't build enough Escalades to meet demand... they've announced a huge expansion of Arlington to try and cope.

• Upvote 1

Lincoln ATPs are up as well.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Similar Content

• By William Maley
      Does Ford see the upcoming Ranger as a threat to the sales of the F-150? Joe Hinrichs, Ford's president of global operations says no.
      "There always will be some substitution, but this is more of a lifestyle vehicle for people who want to use it for different purposes. The F-150's gotten bigger over time and more expensive. We believe there's room now to slot the Ranger in very nicely in the showroom," he told Automotive yesterday at an event kicking off production of the Ranger.
      The new Ranger is quite expensive with the base XL SuperCab 2WD setting you back $25,395 with destination - higher than the Nissan Frontier ($19,965), Chevrolet Colorado ($21,495), and Toyota Tacoma ($24,480). But the biggest competitor to the Ranger might be the F-150. Despite a higher price ($29,650 for the XL Regular Cab 2WD), Ford is offering a number of incentives that can bring down the price of F-150 into Ranger territory. 
      But there is some good news for the Ranger, as interest in midsize trucks is rising. Automotive News reports that interest was increased 18 percent so far this year, a massive increase compared to the less than 1 percent in 2017.
      Source: Automotive News (Subscription Required)

View full article
    • By William Maley
      Does Ford see the upcoming Ranger as a threat to the sales of the F-150? Joe Hinrichs, Ford's president of global operations says no.
      "There always will be some substitution, but this is more of a lifestyle vehicle for people who want to use it for different purposes. The F-150's gotten bigger over time and more expensive. We believe there's room now to slot the Ranger in very nicely in the showroom," he told Automotive yesterday at an event kicking off production of the Ranger.
      The new Ranger is quite expensive with the base XL SuperCab 2WD setting you back $25,395 with destination - higher than the Nissan Frontier ($19,965), Chevrolet Colorado ($21,495), and Toyota Tacoma ($24,480). But the biggest competitor to the Ranger might be the F-150. Despite a higher price ($29,650 for the XL Regular Cab 2WD), Ford is offering a number of incentives that can bring down the price of F-150 into Ranger territory. 
      But there is some good news for the Ranger, as interest in midsize trucks is rising. Automotive News reports that interest was increased 18 percent so far this year, a massive increase compared to the less than 1 percent in 2017.
      Source: Automotive News (Subscription Required)
    • By William Maley
      Last month, Chevrolet announced the 2019 Blazer would begin at $29,995, undercutting the likes of Ford Edge and Nissan Murano. But Cars Direct has gone through the order guide and did some analysis. What they found out is that Blazer isn't as a good deal as Chevrolet is promoting to be.
      Let's start with the base the Blazer L which begins at $29,995. CarsDirect believes this model "is likely intended mainly for advertising purposes." This is something we saw before when Buick launched the Regal TourX. The L model is also excluded from factory discounts. Most buyers will likely be pushed towards the 1LT which begins at $33,495 - $1,700 more expensive than the Murano S and $2,505 more expensive than the Edge SE. Both the Murano and Edge pack more powerful engines (Blazer uses a 2.5L four-cylinder with 193 hp and 188 lb-ft of torque) and have the option of AWD. The Blazer can only get AWD on 2LT models and above.
      The 2LT begins at $34,495 and adds the 3.6L V6 engine - 305 horsepower and 269 pound-feet of torque. If you want AWD, be prepared to shell out an additional $2,700. Again, AWD is cheaper on the Murano ($1,600) and Edge ($1,950). 
      Another disappointment for the Blazer is how much you need to shell out for advanced driver assistance features. If you want adaptive cruise control and front collision warning, then first you need pay $41,795 for the RS and then add $3,575 for Enhanced Convenience and Driver Confidence II Package. If you want automatic emergency braking, then you'll need to step up to the top-line Premier at $43,895 and add the Driver Confidence Package II for an additional $2,165. AEB is standard on the Murano and Edge.
      Based on this analysis, it does make the Blazer a bit of a tough sell. We'll have to see how things play out in the coming months.
      Source: CarsDirect

View full article
    • By William Maley
      Last month, Chevrolet announced the 2019 Blazer would begin at $29,995, undercutting the likes of Ford Edge and Nissan Murano. But Cars Direct has gone through the order guide and did some analysis. What they found out is that Blazer isn't as a good deal as Chevrolet is promoting to be.
      Let's start with the base the Blazer L which begins at $29,995. CarsDirect believes this model "is likely intended mainly for advertising purposes." This is something we saw before when Buick launched the Regal TourX. The L model is also excluded from factory discounts. Most buyers will likely be pushed towards the 1LT which begins at $33,495 - $1,700 more expensive than the Murano S and $2,505 more expensive than the Edge SE. Both the Murano and Edge pack more powerful engines (Blazer uses a 2.5L four-cylinder with 193 hp and 188 lb-ft of torque) and have the option of AWD. The Blazer can only get AWD on 2LT models and above.
      The 2LT begins at $34,495 and adds the 3.6L V6 engine - 305 horsepower and 269 pound-feet of torque. If you want AWD, be prepared to shell out an additional $2,700. Again, AWD is cheaper on the Murano ($1,600) and Edge ($1,950). 
      Another disappointment for the Blazer is how much you need to shell out for advanced driver assistance features. If you want adaptive cruise control and front collision warning, then first you need pay $41,795 for the RS and then add $3,575 for Enhanced Convenience and Driver Confidence II Package. If you want automatic emergency braking, then you'll need to step up to the top-line Premier at $43,895 and add the Driver Confidence Package II for an additional $2,165. AEB is standard on the Murano and Edge.
      Based on this analysis, it does make the Blazer a bit of a tough sell. We'll have to see how things play out in the coming months.
      Source: CarsDirect
    • By William Maley
      Opel is undergoing a major product overhaul as it begins to transition over from General Motors architectures to PSA Group. Some products will not make the change, however.
      Yesterday, Opel announced that the Adam city car, Cascada convertible, and the KARL city car will end production at the end of 2019. The company blames new emission rules for the canceling of these models, but some suspect the low-margin on these vehicles is what ultimately led to their demise.
      "In order to contribute to the CO2 compliance and to focus on high volume segments, the Opel ADAM, KARL and Cascada will not be replaced after the end of their life cycles, but will remain on sale until the end of 2019," the company said in a statement.
      This announcement has some wondering about the future of Buick's Cascada. A spokesman for the brand told Automotive News that Buick "not confirming anything at this point" regarding the brand's plans for the Cascada. Although, AN's Future Product Pipeline reports that the Buick version could be discontinued sooner than later.
      On the flipside, Opel will be launching eight all-new or refreshed vehicles beginning early next year. This will include a new Corsa subcompact and replacement for the Mokka X (what we know as the Buick Encore).
      Source: Reuters, Automotive News (Subscription Required), Opel

Opel to Launch Eight All-New or Refreshed Models by 2020
      Stronger customer orientation and dealer performance Focus on high volume and high growth segments with three key launches by 2020: all-new Corsa, Vivaro and Mokka X successor Ensure CO2 compliance with state-of-the-art technology: four electrified vehicles by end of 2020; 100 percent electrification by 2024; further improved combustion engines Rüsselsheim.  Opel is continuing to execute the PACE! plan product offensive to meet customer needs and ensure compliance with the drastic Europe-wide CO2 guidelines which become effective in 2020. The future portfolio will ensure a sustainable, successful future for both the company and its dealer network. From early 2019 to the end of 2020, the company will launch eight all-new or refreshed models, investing primarily in high-volume and profitable segments. By then, Opel will be offering one of the newest portfolios of all volume manufacturers.
      With its PACE! plan, Opel has clearly committed to bringing at least one all-new model onto the market every year. In 2019 alone, Opel will launch the new generation of the bestselling Corsa and the successor to the successful Vivaro as LCV and passenger car variants. Additional variants and equipment versions of the Combo will also be on sale, thus significantly renewing the LCV portfolio. The successor to the hugely popular Opel Mokka X will follow in 2020 and will play a pivotal role for the strategy to expand the proportion of the company’s SUV sales from 25 to 40 percent by 2021.
      “Opel goes electric” was one of the commitments made by the company in November 2017 as part of its PACE! plan. Order books for both the all-electric new five-seater Corsa and the Grandland X PHEV which will be produced in Eisenach will be open by the summer of 2019. By the end of 2020, Opel will have a total of four electrified models on offer, providing a lot of driving pleasure and transforming e-car demand from niche to volume. By 2024, there will be an electrified version of every Opel model. Opel will make highly interesting offers, both technically and economically, and will democratise electro-mobility while further improving its combustion engines.
      In order to contribute to the CO2 compliance and to focus on high volume segments, the Opel ADAM, KARL and Cascada will not be replaced after the end of their life cycles, but will remain on sale until the end of 2019. With the new portfolio, Opel will continue to cover around 80 percent of the mainstream market volume in 2020 – with significantly higher efficiency and customer-orientation while simultaneously reducing complexity.
      “In a context of drastic CO2 norms, it’s our responsibility to shape a sustainable future for our company and our dealers with a highly competitive portfolio for passenger and light commercial vehicles. Opel will offer fun to drive and emotionally designed models including highly competitive light commercial vehicles such as the new Combo and Vivaro. The customers will benefit from the broad introduction of innovative technologies and affordable electrification,” said Opel CEO Michael Lohscheller. “The most recent awards – like the IVOTY 2019 for our Combo – demonstrate that we are on the right path.”
      The German manufacturer with almost 120 years of automotive tradition is leveraging Groupe PSA platforms and innovative propulsion technologies for all new models. Opel has impressively demonstrated its efficiency this year: the entire portfolio was and is fully available from dealers in time for the transition to the new Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure standard (WLTP). Moreover, Opel is already fully ready for the new Euro 6d-TEMP emissions standard and offers 127 passenger car models that meet the requirements which will come into effect for all new registrations in September 2019. “Our commitment to Euro 6d-TEMP is part of our strategy to become a leader in the reduction of vehicle emissions and a key pillar of our customer-centric approach. Whoever buys a new Opel now must not fear a city driving ban from today’s perspective,” said Lohscheller.

View full article
  • My Clubs