MOVIE STARS AND MUSICIANS YOU'D LOVE TO HAVE naked

ok, this is not meant to be an X-rated thread. but who do y'all think is a hot or handsome star that you wouldn't mind inspecting up close? If you had one (or two) chances to be up close and personal with a star, who would it be?

C&G is always about equal time, so there is no limit as to whether its the strappin' men or the hot ladies.

C'mon, who do you think is SMOKIN? I confess, I can't stop at one, so everyone else chip in too.

What started this idea for me.....I saw a movie today with Claire Danes in it. I've always thought she was like WAY HOT. Damn she is fine. I would love to feed her grapes and watch the fan blow cool air all over her while we listen to some classical music. She is tall and slender and way smokin.

OK, who else is on your list?

Edited by regfootball

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now Scarlett Johanson comes to mind for me.

i would 'ahem' DOUBLE that sentiment. she was BIG at the GOLDEN GLOBES this year, I hear. I wonder if she'll ever need anyone to rub oil all over her.

Posted Image

Edited by regfootball

hmmm..... Jessica Alba.

Mm-mm-good.

and definetly Kate Hudson as well, but she could never hold a candle to how SMOKIN' her mom (Goldie Hawn) was in the 70's.

(too bad she's old and wrinkly now, huh?)

gee I'm going to have to think about some more....

she was like WAY HOT.  Damn she is fine.  I would love to feed her grapes and watch the fan blow cool air all over her while we listen to some classical music.  She is tall and slender and way smokin.

Control yourself. You are OUT of control. :lol:

Jessica Biel

Christina Augilera

both good ones. Jessica....wow

Christina is so fake in so many ways, and so trashy, but it all comes together in one nice package. So good it would be like rolling around in a big bowl of chocolate pudding. You can't help but be immersed and love it to death.

Edited by regfootball

I'm going to have to throw some Canadian music in here, and say that the girl from Jakalope is pretty hot.

Posted Image

...and also the singer from Metric

Posted Image

I agree fully with the Jessica Alba comments.

One complaint I have though - she played a stripper in Sin City, and we didn't get to see anything. I want my money back. Same with Natalie Portman in Closer. LADIES - If you agree to play a stripper in a movie, show us the goods! :P

Scarlett Johansen most definitely...

also...

Jessica Alba

Natalie Portman

Eliza Dushku

Mena Suvari

Shannon Elizabeth

Jennifer Love Hewitt

all really hot...

Edited by 04monteintimidator

Let's see...

Jessica Alba

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Michelle Branch

Shania Twain

Eva Langoria

Salma Hayek

Hmmm more later :scratchchin: .

EDIT:

Sophie Ellis Bextor

Natalie Portman

Natalie Imbruglia

:pbjtime:

Edited by gerardo

I'm going to have to throw some Canadian music in here, and say that the girl from Jakalope is pretty hot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

One complaint I have though - she played a stripper in Sin City, and we didn't get to see anything. I want my money back. Same with Natalie Portman in Closer. LADIES - If you agree to play a stripper in a movie, show us the goods!  :P

yeah, i saw both, ok fast forwarded thorugh both. i kinda figured Jessica Alba would show nothing. I was champing to see what Natalie Portman had to show and was kind of disappointed. But still I think she's got the goods. BTW in sin city, Carla Gugino displayed a nice coat rack. Even if it was made of false materials.

Posted Image

Posted Image

One complaint I have though - she played a stripper in Sin City, and we didn't get to see anything. I want my money back. Same with Natalie Portman in Closer. LADIES - If you agree to play a stripper in a movie, show us the goods!  :P

as an aside, ANNE HATHAWAY in Havoc was not bad. Not a lot shown, but enought o be a tease. At least it was more than Natalie Portman. Nat is a damn tease.

Scarlett Johansen most definitely...

also...

Jessica Alba

Natalie Portman

Eliza Dushku

Mena Suvari

Shannon Elizabeth

Jennifer Love Hewitt

all really hot...

Jennifer Love Hewitt MOST DEFINITELY. OMG, she's hot. I hink my TV just about exploded when I played the movie HEARTBREAKERS.

Let's see...

Jessica Alba

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Michelle Branch

Shania Twain

Eva Langoria

Salma Hayek

Hmmm more later  :scratchchin: .

EDIT:

Sophie Ellis Bextor

Natalie Portman

Natalie Imbruglia

:pbjtime:

YES! SHANIA TWAIN! add some FAITH HILL into the mix and a pre-plump/old Trisha Yearwood and you've got a nice country trio. The Dykesey Chicks sans the short b1tch would definitely add to the hometown country goodness.

1. Drew Barrymore

2. Kelly Clarkson

3. Gweneth Paltrow

4. Sheryl Crow

5. Marge Simpson :wink:

Sean William Scott

Ashton Kutcher

Colin Farrell

David Beckham

Johnny Knoxville

...among others

:lol2: