MOVIE STARS AND MUSICIANS YOU'D LOVE TO HAVE naked

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHE HAS A BIG CAREER AHEAD OF HER.

is she like a dark haired Kylie Minogue or something?  Kylie's career is unfathomable.

I don't know a lot about her either. I knew she existed a few days ago in another forum, we were talking about hotties as well :ohyeah: .

I think Reg is horny... He must not be getting much from his wife.... :lol::D:P

read the above post. just got some about 90 minutes ago, and otherwise its fine. the old lady still puts out. babes are just a great topic of which there is plenty of subject matter and no shortage of. :)

there's not a lot of new GM cars to talk about ever.......

Edited by regfootball

read the above post.  just got some about 90 minutes ago, and otherwise its fine.  the old lady still puts out.  babes are just a great topic of which there is plenty of subject matter and no shortage of. :)

there's not a lot of new GM cars to talk about ever.......

Heh... well damn... I think you'd rival Charger for biggest post whore then. I'm wild about guys but I don't think I could possibly have 8 pages worth of posts... and I'm 17. Teenagers are horny and I'm no exception. :lol:

i'm really disappointed with the 'i like guys' crowd.  i haven't seen many guys being posted around here.  this IS an equal opportunity thread......

Heh.... If it was open to more than just celebrities, I could find alot of hot guys to post. :D:P

I usually go to my mom's for dinner on Thursdays. To cap off dinner, she turns on her soap operas that she taped that day. She was totally frisky last night (I had to get out of there), saying things like...

"Notice how all the boys on these soapies have those big muscles, and they shave the hair on their chests to make their muscles look bigger?" :(

(looking at a well-built guy lying on a sofa with one foot on the floor) "Look how he's splayed out while she's kissing him. Look! He's got half a hardon!" :nono:

(commenting on a man who said his tongue was dragging the floor while looking at a hot chick) "I'll bet it wasn't your tongue dragging the floor, I bet it was your little pecker!" :o

So yeah, that was way too intense, so I left. In a hurry. Without saying two words.

But oh yeah... soap opera hunks are H.O.T. these days. :AH-HA_wink:

Oh yeah, she definitely knows.

Quoted again because.....I caved in to peer pressure. :pbjtime:

To cap off dinner, she turns on her soap operas that she taped that day.  She was totally frisky last night (I had to get out of there)

So yeah, that was way too intense, so I left.  In a hurry.  Without saying two words.

You're "joshing" me? She talks like this? Wow.

Does she work or is she retired? I could just imagine her in an office. What a hoot. I get the impression she's a firecracker and your dad is mellow. Two people like her would be at each other's throats.

On the flip side, my mom is all about this pouty melodramatic the glass is half full crap as she prays her rosary. Is it any wonder I live elsewhere? :lol:

Edited by trinacriabob

You're "joshing" me?  She talks like this?  Wow.

Does she work or is she retired?  I could just imagine her in an office.  What a hoot.  I get the impression she's a firecracker and your dad is mellow.  Two people like her would be at each other's throats.

lol.. sounds like my parents. My mom's crazy and, well my dad's hilarious, but he's so much more mellow. My mom sounds like oblu's..

See, she's trying to get you to come out, Nos. No harm in that, I guess, right?

Why does this smiley remind me of a jogger with no underwear? :pbjtime::huh:

OK, that was off-topic as hell. More hot pictures, please!

Edited by ocnblu

I think you'd rival Charger for biggest post whore then.

Teenagers are horny and I'm no exception. :lol:

Who me? X2 :lol:

Edited by Charger4U

See, she's trying to get you to come out, Nos.  No harm in that, I guess, right?

ha No I was just comparing my mom to yours because she's pretty open with the stuff she says.. then again, I am too about what I say to her..

I usually go to my mom's for dinner on Thursdays.  To cap off dinner, she turns on her soap operas that she taped that day.  She was totally frisky last night (I had to get out of there), saying things like...

"Notice how all the boys on these soapies have those big muscles, and they shave the hair on their chests to make their muscles look bigger?"   :(

(looking at a well-built guy lying on a sofa with one foot on the floor)  "Look how he's splayed out while she's kissing him.  Look!  He's got half a hardon!"  :nono:

(commenting on a man who said his tongue was dragging the floor while looking at a hot chick)  "I'll bet it wasn't your tongue dragging the floor, I bet it was your little pecker!"   :o

So yeah, that was way too intense, so I left.  In a hurry.  Without saying two words.

But oh yeah... soap opera hunks are H.O.T. these days. :AH-HA_wink:

Heh... that would be highly awkward. Atleast for me, it would. And I'm out to my mom. :lol:

No? :lol:

:P

Who me? X2  :lol:

:D Edited by blackviper8891

Tina Fey rocks!

Yeah, Tina Fey is hot as hell, but the two girls that were on SNL that I liked best aren't even on there anymore:

Maya Rudolph: perfect mix of cute and hot. I believe there's a word for it...it's, uh PRETTY

Posted Image

And Cheri Oteri: She was so cute, and her hyperactivity only made her cuter! Reminds me a lot of an ex-gf (now e-mail buddy) of mine.

Posted Image

RRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGH. There is not a picture on the internet that does either of these girls justice.

Edited by Turbojett

NICK LACHEY IS SO OVER!

I'll ask the question again:

What is he EVEN known for? Other than Jessica Simpson. Does he act, sing or race a car? I've only seen him in trashy tabloids as I go through check-out.

Some of these people are so packaged and force-fed to the public. If they weren't celebs, most people would ignore them.

Kelly Ripa

She has got to be the world's biggest ding-dong. I can't believe she has the job she does. She is so effin' STUPID. She's not even THAT attractive...that's a dime-a-dozen look in certain parts of So. Cal. She should be forced to subsidize "SAT enhancement" or something (God knows what) for dumb blondes because she ain't worth her money. Cathy Lee was so much better...at least she had a brain. Not that I've ever watched that crap, but my mother does. Mom likes Regis...he must be charming to retired ladies, I guess...Regis reminds me of a leperchaun.

Edited by trinacriabob

Nick Lachey

Dan Cortez

Eric Belfour

Enrique Iglesias.

'nuff said.

Oh, Dan Cortese--totally forgot about him! Hell yeah.

Oh, and this will probably be the gayest thing I'll ever say, but, uh, Ricky Martin.

Oh, Dan Cortese--totally forgot about him

You spelled it RIGHT (unlike the rest of the world who makes it Hispanic). Courteous Dan...wouldn't expect anything less from a L.I. Guido. :AH-HA_wink: Edited by trinacriabob

Kelly Ripa doesn't appear to me to be stupid. I think she's kind of funny.

Paris Hilton on the other hand, has got to be the Queen of the Idiots, with Tom Cruise being her King. I can't stand the 2.

Olivia d'Abo is pretty cute (especially her accent).

Kelly Ripa doesn't appear to me to be stupid. I think she's kind of funny.

She bugs me. I just see her as being a shrieky bitch. Cathy Lee would at least insert some half-interesting insight and comments about what was going on.

I don't remember the guy's name, but I think he's a baseball player. I haven't watched the show in years, to be honest. I would like to see his picture though.

Is Kelly still doing her other gig on a soap opera? And Gelman (sp?) is such a girlymon.

EDIT: dude's name is Mark Consuelos, and he's a soap opera actor, not a baseball player. Born in Spain.

Edited by ocnblu

I'll ask the question again:

What is he EVEN known for?  Other than Jessica Simpson.  Does he act, sing or race a car?  I've only seen him in trashy tabloids as I go through check-out. 

Some of these people are so packaged and force-fed to the public.  If they weren't celebs, most people would ignore them.

98 degrees. lol