Where's "Lauren"?

Remember Lauren? She came onto the site a few months ago, posted like hell, had an "interesting" Av and Signature (they were consistent, at least) and then disappeared. What happened or what do you hypothesize happened?

Edited by trinacriabob

How about Razoredge? or L.A.?

I still miss Lord Stafford, he's been absent for like a year

except for the occasional cameo. I guess according to our

last email he's loving his Continental MkVIII.

As far as why so many people leave this site....

I think Razmatazz and Lord Assbag were taken out by Bush's cronies so the evidence of children being left behind would disappear.

Question answered. Nobody likes an elitist a$$hole.

You come off as a major prick 90% of the time.

Thanks for keeping politics off the boards. How

Satty has not been banned yet is beyond me. <_<

Let's get this back on topic. I don't want to see this turn into a flame war.

I'm not sure why Lauren would leave. I know the "masturbating" thread didn't sit well with her, but she seemed like the type to just roll with it. She posted her contact info in one of her posts, If anyone wants to IM her, just use Mr. Search Button.

Yea...according to this her last post was about a month ago in the masturbation thread...

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...sult_type=posts

Again, I didn't even mean for that thread to turn out the way it did...I posted a link to a story from another board...I didn't mean for the question in the title to be taken literally... :P

Yea...according to this her last post was about a month ago in the masturbation thread...

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...sult_type=posts

Again, I didn't even mean for that thread to turn out the way it did...I posted a link to a story from another board...I didn't mean for the question in the title to be taken literally... :P

Its completely your fault, and me being the better person will let you accept all the responsibility :lol::P

Edited by Charger4U

I think we lost more when AH-HA left because of the way he was treated than we lost when a couple of narrow minded GM apologists left. Anyone who doesn't realize that GM needs to yet hasn't adapted to the modern world of automobile manufacturing isn't a true GM enthusiast.

I think we lost more when AH-HA left because of the way he was treated than we lost when a couple of narrow minded GM apologists left.  Anyone who doesn't realize that GM needs to yet hasn't adapted to the modern world of automobile manufacturing isn't a true GM enthusiast.

God, Satty, there you go again, being elitist against narrow-minded fanboys.

And as for Lauren, my guess is that Brian got tired of keeping up his alter ego.

Edited by Enzora

...narrow minded GM apologists...

*bitting tongue forcefully*

Yeah, what did we expect though?

It's like a girl walking into a frat house by herself. Eventually, somebody is going to fart out the stench of death, burp like Homer, or scratch his balls a little too fervently, and she's disgusted and gone. She needed other girls here to tip the scales a little...

Hahah...aww poor straight guys. You lost the only girl on the site. And one with big mellons.

If I were Staceface, I'd be offended :AH-HA_wink:

I didn't know she was into gardening.

Classic Ocnblu. :thumbsup:

God, Satty, there you go again, being elitist against narrow-minded fanboys.

And as for Lauren, my guess is that Brian got tired of keeping up his alter ego.

I don't know what Sixty8 is complaining about, but... I don't know what I would without Satty. He brings something special to C&G and without him... I... I.. IDK... :lol::D

Yeah, what did we expect though?

It's like a girl walking into a frat house by herself. Eventually, somebody is going to fart out the stench of death, burp like Homer, or scratch his balls a little too fervently, and she's disgusted and gone. She needed other girls here to tip the scales a little...

*lets a loud one rip* :P

BV:

Like you aren't sick of the same repetetive B.S.?

Mullets, Sodomy & Stereotyping.

Real original, esp. the 39627th time around. And of

course everytime Camaros are mentioned it's an

invitation to make fun of rednecks, every time the

Fiero is mentioned it's all abut the engine fires....

BV:

Like you aren't sick of the same repetetive B.S.?

Mullets, Sodomy & Stereotyping.

Real original, esp. the 39627th time around. And of

course everytime Camaros are mentioned it's an

invitation to make fun of rednecks, every time the

Fiero is mentioned it's all abut the engine fires....

Mullets have been around C&G far longer than you have, so someone who is stuck in GM's past would have to respect C&G's past too, and the whole mullet thing is part of that. Sodomy, its avatar, not everyone feels the need to change their avatar every week, deal with it. Fly has had "Swerve to avoid nuclear blast" in his avatar for as long as I can remember, and I dont see anybody complaining about his repetativly pointing out that our government is inept. Stereotyping, what can I say, I call 'em like I see 'em. None of that is any different from making every thread into an incoherent rant about RWD or hardtops or whatever, or different from putting up the same pictures of some $400 POS you drove back in the winter of 1906 that nobody here really gives a damn about. Every time the Camry is mentioned, it bland and soulless, whatever, every time any Japanese car is mentioned, the guy who owns TWO says that they suck and that domestics are better. So Mr. Pot, are you going to continue calling the kettle black?