I manage a newer section 42 apartment buidling with what is considered lower rents for the area.

1 bedroom / 1 bathroom $539 to $569
2 bedroom / 2 bathroom $639 to $659
This does include water / sewer / garbage. Electricity runs $35 to $65 a month for most residents, maxing out at $110 in the winter (assuming it actually gets cold here).

Briar Creek - The apartment building I manage

My mortgage is almost triple that of our 1 bedroom apartments. Edited by Dsuupr

1300+ sq.ft. 3 bedroom apt. - washer, dryer, dishwasher incl. 35' balcony w/ outside walkin storage closet $640 / month CDN with water heating Electricity averages $75 / month (incl. $5.60 for garbage and taxes) From what we've heard from many others, they're the best in the city, and the most expensive. We didn't do a lot of looking when we were moving here, so we lucked out by having extremely pleasant building managers. The neighbors are all fairly up in years, so noise is practically non-existant.

Well, living in the city isn't cheap but I pay $600 a month ($110,000) for my 1 bedroom 1 den condo with a heated parking stall (mortgage including property taxes). But then my condo fees are $120 a month which include building maitenance/heating/insurance.. nice place, bit pricy but it's home

I don't pay rent, but I do have a mortgage (and a significant one at that); it's a shade over $2300/mo. Property taxes are based on the value of the property last year. Last year, there was no house (only land), so my taxes are pretty cheap this year. Next year, when I get taxed for full value, I'm expecting somewhere between $2600-$2700/mo. Send donations to: (j/k) Edited by cmattson

Living in San Diego for free?  You flat-out suck.  Want to trade lives for a few months?  Only the winter ones, you'll like the snow.

[post="10724"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I love the snow, but I'm not too sure about the whole trading lives thing :P

I live in SoCal for free, then again, I'm still living with my parents...They don't rent, but I believe their house payments are somewhere close to 4 or 5 grand...don't quote me on that though...i guess its only a matter of time before they start charging me rent...

wow... i did think that i was paying a lot...but its actually one of the cheapest places for this area (need something close to work) its not easy but i do it thanks for making me feel worse everyone! :alcoholic: :rolleyes:

Well, a 1-bedroom apartment here, no utilities, just rent... goes from anywhere between 1050-1400/month. The one I have my eye on is about 1250/month... it's just a bitch to get a place here--and forget houses... they're nearly impossible on the Island.

My mortgage on the stone house behind my car in this pic
Posted Image

is $739 a month including taxes and insurance.

3 bedroom
2 bath
fireplace
1 car garage
1/3 acre land
3 porches
hardwood floors throughout
15 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh.

Rented this shack for 8years before buying it. Rent was 250 the reduced to 175 by the good priest that bought it midspan. Then sold it to me, owner morgage at a 10 year at 229 per month. Paid it off in 4 years. Its was origionally a camp. Now has full basement and much land scraping and scapeing. Is ready to be torn down to deck and build 2 story modern on top, but the money is not there, anymore. Rents are in the 500's for anthing decent around here. So now you all see what the job of economists is really all about. How to get every last penny a areas income can support. Dance my little puppets, dance to your puppet masters and sing them praise.

Renting is ridiculous............ I wish I had a morgage........ I pay 899$ for a 2 bedroom appartment with a back yard

Toronto, ontario...... in the east end near ajax (some of you may reffer to it as Scarborough)

[post="11095"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Sounds like you're near my folks place where I grew up (meadowvale rd/port union area).

My mortgage on the stone house behind my car in this pic
Posted Image

is $739 a month including taxes and insurance.

3 bedroom
2 bath
fireplace
1 car garage
1/3 acre land
3 porches
hardwood floors throughout
15 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh.

[post="11063"][/post]

The beauty of living in Pittsburgh. You can buy a nice house in a good neighborhood for little money.