Got myself a beeyotch

Satty

Cute dog, Satty. Black labs are awesome, very playful and very athletic. You'll run out of gas long before she does. They like to be walked and played with a lot, preferrably in a park, beach, or somewhere where they can run. Otherwise they can get restless and run out the door when you're not expecting them to. Just for the heck of it, have one of those tracking chips implanted in her. The AKC has one, and my dog came with one from a company called AVID. It's relatively cheap, and she'll also get a tag that says she has a chip so that the shelter or whoever finds her will know to scan her and return her to you.

My Dalmatian/English Pointer is also named Lucky.(bad camera phone pic follows)
Posted Image

I love our three cats. Even the black one, Puma. He's the spawn of the Devil and the Antichrist. EEEE--VIL!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is my Kelly, and her Dolly. She's a border collie, incredibly intelligent, very affectionate and a wonderful guard dog. :)

Posted Image

And here is Max. He's an ass. He is stubborn. But he's a lovable pooch. He's a golden retriever/collie mix. He loves Kelly like crazy--they're like brother and sister. They protect each other and have taken up the job of standing in the way of anyone and my goddaughter :)

Posted Image

They are so incredible... it kills me to think that some owners just throw wonderful dogs like these out on the streets. Both are rescues. We got Kelly just in time... she was so sick when we got her... incredibly thin, and to this day she has permanent stomach damage from her illness. She has to eat prescription food.

Where it stands... I can't imagine a day without them.

[b]he's prolly thinking the same thing about you, balthy!

Yeah, he's seen some torture at my hand over the years (play-torture!). I love him, but he had a tendancy to vomit about 1 a week or two, he doesn't cover his shit for some un-freakin-known reason, he requires insulin injections twice a day.... AND I'm allergic to him.

I really like animals and I'll at least choke up when he kicks, but I just don't want to live with any anymore.

Here's a funny one of Tony and Mellon. Those incestuous little furrballs.

Posted Image

Caprice looks a lot like our Tony. He's such an attention/lap whore. He'll do anythig fopr a pat and scratch between the ears.

Posted Image

I took Lucky to the vet this morning and she's not a happy camper. She might have ringworm, so thats being treated, and the sutures from her spay got infected, so she was stapled up and has to wear one of those dorky cones. On the bright side, I picked the best vets office ever, at least two fairly attractive assistants, and whats a better way to get women than with a sick dog?

Wow, cute doggie! :)

Here is my dog before I shaved his hair:

Posted Image

And here is the list of tricks he can do:

sit
lay down
stay
shake
come/free
treat on nose
lick lips
speak
moan
roll-over
play dead
jump
"sit pretty" (on hind legs)
go to crate
walk by my side on command
walk - He will stand on his hind legs

Edited by lakefire

I have two dogs and two cats.

This is Rosie. She's a terrier mix. Smart as a whip and twice as stubborn:

Posted Image

This is Auggie. Not too smart, and not too coordinated, but he's cute and a lapdog. He's also fond of the camera:

Posted Image Posted Image

This is Yeti. He's a snowshoe. Again, rather dumb, but generally a sweetheart when he's not peeing on the bed:

Posted Image

And finally, this is Gracie. She's a ragdoll. She's beautiful and she knows it. She'll make sure you know it too before she's done with you. She'll the eldest of the group, at about 10 y/o. The rest are 4 y/o or less:

Posted Image

-RBB

Okay, since we're on the topic of dogs, what do you do when your dog is climbing over a 6-foot stockade fence... and they're just running up it--it's not like there's anything nearby they can jump on and over with... Max is scaling our 6-foot fence. We found the scratch marks all over the fence, and there's a bush he must be landing in when he jumps over. I swear, that dog is going to get himself killed one day. He loves cars--but doesn't quite understand that they won't all stop and let him in for a ride. Dumbass.

Damn, I hate getting all sappy, but these animals are so sweet. We humans have such a responsibility to them. We changed their destinies forever by domesticating them, and selectively breeding them... we need to make damn sure we take care of these creatures.

• 11 months later...

After a year, I'm reviving this thread. I know there are others where members posted pics of their animals, but I found this one. :)

So, yeah, I just took a couple pics of two of our dogs (we have 3) and decided to share:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Two Golden Retrievers.. The one on the left is Boomer (3ish years old) and the one on the right is "mine," Katie (8 months old?). Our other dog is a sheltie (shetland sheepdog to be precise) and she's 6 years old.

Alright, here's the other one, Krysti. Figured I couldn't leave her out:

Posted Image

And one with Krysti while the lil sis was grooming her in the backyard:

Posted Image

Edited by NOS2006

Cool. I'd post a few photos of my cats but there's plenty on Pg.1. Me and Marcia saved a sister-brother Kitten combo from a local junkyard about two weeks ago. I'll post some photos later. We gave them a a couple we're friends with.