Sign in to follow this  
gm4life

2008 Equinox Sport Offical Photos (GM)

Guys, for once I can actually help! I can't believe I beat you guys to it! :CG_all:

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...showtopic=14170

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alright guys, sorry about the time, thats all GM had, for now. Hope you like it. This creates one problem the wife wants an Equinox or Torrent (I say Torrent over the Equinox but I can't help but wonder when the GXP Torrent is coming out) then I have to make my mind up the Sport Equniox (no 3.4 will do) or GXP Torrent or the Enclave, guess what I prolly get whatever is cheapest, but the lines of that Enclave are so great... Anyone know pricing? It better be like 27ish! (This is gonna kick Rav-4 V6 Sport a$$!) :pokeowned:

Edited by gm4life

Looks pretty good, even though the engine should be standard it should boost sales, I think.

Thanks for posting and helping out, gm4life.

Aw I was about to post it hah. The interior shot is looking pretty snazzy with that new shifter on there. Still not a fan of the aluminum trim being the main choice for the center console though. The exterior looks pretty sleek save for the altezza lights which is still a con. I like the body colored chevy bar up front.

Bring on the Torrent GXP. I'm betting I'll like the Pontiac version better anyways :)

I like it. The rims, body-color grille, and rear are nice. But IMO, it needs a roof rack.

Edit: I'm also glad they decided to call it Sport instead of SS.

Edited by DetroitNut90

Looks pretty good, even though the engine should be standard it should boost sales, I think.

Thanks for posting and helping out, gm4life.

227481[/snapback]

No problem I always love to help! This why I am here!

I like this machine. :ohyeah: I wished it would have come sooner though. It may put the CRAP 4 to dust. I also like the interior and HEY it is 6-speed. Wished it would come in 6-speed stick.

:idhitit: .................................... Drools all over self and floor!

Ooh, that is handsome and appealing.

I still wouldn't get one because I'm not an SUV/CUV person, but it is aesthetically pleasing and just plain old handsome. What could be better?

Posted Image

that be sweet if they put a sub in the circle area in the console under the dash....... eh oh well... looks good over all

Not bad at all. Did GM upgrade the interior? It looks like there are better materials and subtle design changes. Even though I am far from an SS purist, the "Sport" badge is much better in this application.

Yes there were various interior updates made on this Sport also for all other 2007 model's.

I just got a brand new on 2007 about a month ago (Mid November) and now I am wishing I had waited.

BTW is anyone else here a new Equinox owner?

You can check out what Nox owners actually think of this new Nox styling here:

:ohyeah:http://www.equinoxcentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5814 :pbjtime:

Posted Image

(I just came over from there)

Me like! Makes me wish (big time) that GM had had this back in '02 when I bought my Aztek. As good as that car's been to me, this is SO much better in every way (except for the lack of a HUD...I still say that was an underrated safety feature, since my eyes never have to leave the road to check my gauges).

The styling on this is great. Unlike some others, I like the half-cut headlight bar, it adds a unique take on the standard chevy styling. The wheels are nice, and I don't think the tires need to be any wider for this car.

Overall, RS would have been a better designation choice...it hearkens back to days gone by, is still a sporty designation, and is a good fit for sport models that don't quite measure up to the SS moniker. In fact, I think that RS would be good for mid-level sports cars as well, like a Camaro. Keeping the SS cues works, too...just not calling it SS is good enough for me, though maybe RS-specific cues would be better.

But, overall, if I were in the market to directly replace my Aztek, this would certainly be on the short-list.

Can we get those dual exhaust outlets on the TB SS please?!?!?!

228081[/snapback]

Oh no, we need to drop the TB SS entirely. Not that it really matters...the TB is a lame duck at this point, given that mid-size truck-body SUVs are a dying breed. The crossovers are just too strong a market, with too many technical advantages over the TB and Exploder and their ilk.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook