Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jd2b

Spy Pictures Josh Posted Last Night

75 posts in this topic

Last night there was a spy pic with what appeared to be a new CTS rear-end. What has happened to that thread?

I was wondering the same thing, it was here a while ago. I remember looking at it before lunch, then nothing.?.

I removed it on my own. I have no intents on pissing the General off relating to that, or any other image we've received. We won't be running with the story as it draws a real fine line on copyright laws, etc.

I removed it on my own. I have no intents on pissing the General off relating to that, or any other image we've received. We won't be running with the story as it draws a real fine line on copyright laws, etc.

[post="21507"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Where the heck are these pics coming from--first the Ion and then the CTS?

I understand if you can't answer, but still....I am curious...

So then the pictures that where found aren't going to be shown? <_< That just makes me want to :puke:

Good question? Just doesn't make sense to take one off and leave another, with more info albeit! Either way it was a killer photo and the guessing game was good. Props to whom ever found it, great research skills! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Damn. I thought you had legally found these pictures? If they were on the net already, is there anything illegal of showing them?

Understandable, but it would be excellent if it could be confirmed that there are spy pictures of the next gen. CTS floating around online.

I'm not sure what GM could do, but it would be pretty bad if they did try to do something to the site because of the pic. I think it's best if it's not posted now.

Well Holy Mackerel. I was hoping this would be a regular feature until all the pics found were posted.

The pictures were found legally, without malice. However I don't feel it is right to release the images. There comes a time when you have to realize trading hits for the future of General Motors is on the line. Vehicles like the next CTS which will reap the benefits the company needs them to do. Furthermore, could they take legal action? Possibly. I'm no attorney, however I've decided (with the help of others) not to release those images due to the reasions mentioned above, as well as my own personal reasons. Hope everybody understands.

Well, instead of showing us the picture can you give your opinion of what you've seen? Is this a substantial update or is it more of a refresh? Edited by Cadillacfan85

Oh, it's killer that's for sure. Lutz improved heavily on the current model, something I thought couldn't be done. The media that wrote about it and gave its praise were 100% correct. It will steal the market.

When you posted the teaser picture last night, I almost crapped my pants I was so excited. I own a 2003 CTS and love it like a child. I think it looks and handles amazing now and can't even imagine how great it will be when they update it. I think I died a little inside when you chose not to post the pictures. I've been a lurker on this site for years, but this is the first time I felt strongly enough to post something. Part of me agrees with not wanting to spoil GM's hard work but a bigger part would give almost anything to see pictures of what will surely be a great (and hopefully my next) car.

thanks for the info.. on the mystery picture. AT least we know SOme has seen the NExt Gen CTS and they like it. :) Is the interior improved???

Probably not since they might accidently end up online. I'm not singling you out but anyone here myself included have the potential of posting the pics on a different website.

I'm curious as to where the picture was found. I have been searching the net and haven't even found the teaser picture. Any ideas? CarSpyShots doesn't have it...

I could not find the picture either. I looked for about 2 hours. It could have been a picture GM put up then Quickly took down.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room