Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flybrian

Fly's Great LeSabre Cruise '07

62 posts in this topic

Since excitement(?) over my '76 LeSabre acquisition seems to be building by the day, let me clue everyone in on the itinerary.

Saturday, August 4th, 2007

10:05am - Depart Tampa via Southwest Airlines

12:40pm - Arrive in Philladelphia, meet Camino

Sunday, August 5th, 2007

2:00pm - Arrive in Lorton, VA, board Amtrak Auto Train

4:00pm - Depart VA for Sanford, FL

Monday, August 6th,2007

9:45am - Arrive in Sanford, FL

I will be winding my way from Philly to just south of our nation's capital sometime between Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning, so if anyone is interested in meeting, sharing a coffee, or just saying 'hi', please book early! I fill up quick! :D j/k.

Seriously, just let me know because I'd love to meet some of you guys if I can during this abbreviated road trip.

I don't see any reason why anyone "semi-local" couldn't meet up here to send Fly off on his "voyage".

Dude, this sounds like fun. Can I come?

Absolutely!

Y'all can get a tour of the barn while you're here.

I hope I can go.... but I'm broke as a joke right now.

Guess I'll have to land TWO jobs. :P

Well, if you come down I-95 through Fredericksburg VA let me know, we can meet somewhere along the way.

I are broke...Fly, since I'm storing your baby for now, maybe you could return teh favor by coming here to visit me and Sixty8? :D

I'd love to....but coming from MI would take a while.... <_<

You need to drive that thing this way... :thumbsup:

Hey Fly if you come through I-95 through NY, I'd meet up with you for a brief cruise with two 1970's GM boats, your Lesabre and my Delta 88

Edited by Delta Force79

August 4th, eh? I'll keep it in mind. Would be nice to finally meet you, Camino, and whoever else will get together that day.

August 4th, eh? I'll keep it in mind. Would be nice to finally meet you, Camino, and whoever else will get together that day.

You are certainly welcome, Mr. Viper.

Sounds like an exciting trip, Fly ... sure wish I had the time to come meet you, too ... or, that your trip brought you this way .. he he.

GOOD LUCK :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I'll always be around" ... Willie Nelson ... 'Highwayman'

what's so great about the east coast anyway :P lol the mid-west is where it's at!!!

Since excitement(?) over my '76 LeSabre acquisition seems to be building by the day, let me clue everyone in on the itinerary.

Sunday, August 5th, 2007

2:00pm - Arrive in Lorton, VA, board Amtrak Auto Train

4:00pm - Depart VA for Sanford, FL

Monday, August 6th,2007

9:45am - Arrive in Sanford, FL

I will be winding my way from Philly to just south of our nation's capital sometime between Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning, so if anyone is interested in meeting, sharing a coffee, or just saying 'hi', please book early! I fill up quick! :D j/k.

Seriously, just let me know because I'd love to meet some of you guys if I can during this abbreviated road trip.

I'm sorry but the State of Delaware is closed those days, therefore I-95 will be closed too. Please go around or wait until we reopen, the choice is yours! :P

Who the hell said I'd want to see YOU anyway? :P

Sweet, on a Saturday and everything.

If I were making my cross-state trip to the Island (or back), I would defintely try to work something out. Unfortunately, I'm not travelling that weekend, and I'm currently on a tight budget.

He's just jealous because he's locked in his gated community and the guard won't let him out. :AH-HA_wink:

My gated community with one of my previous Grand Prixs in front of my house. Please note my dry cleaning I left in the car! :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lake near my gated community! :smilewide:

Posted Image

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

You forgot the picture of your gate guards interrogating a visitor.

Posted Image

Hey Fly, there is a secret to getting into gated communities. It requires committing a crime or two, but sometimes its worth it. Or just talk to a local pizza delivery guy, if there is an unguarded gate with a keypad, drivers usually know the code. Hell, I still remember the code for one around here and I haven't delivered in over a year.

Hey Fly, there is a secret to getting into gated communities. It requires committing a crime or two, but sometimes its worth it. Or just talk to a local pizza delivery guy, if there is an unguarded gate with a keypad, drivers usually know the code. Hell, I still remember the code for one around here and I haven't delivered in over a year.

Hmmmm!

Posted Image

I'm sorry but the State of Delaware is closed those days.

Like anyone really cared? :P

While I'm located in the area, I won't be in the Philly region on the 4th otherwise I'd drive over to meet you Fly. I have plans to be in Allentown, PA on the 4th and maybe the 5th too. Such a shame I can't meet you - maybe you'll just have to take me along as a guest to the next Saturn Brand Advocasy meeting! :P Good luck with your trip!

Of course...I'm down here in rain soaked (14" above normal) Fort Worth...although by the end of the year I MIGHT be living in Summerville, SC :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0