Guest Josh

Possible Concept Shown In Rough Design?

58 posts in this topic

Yes, I do realize that the image posted below is a bit of a reach, however there's something under wraps seen in the image. Could we be looking at a rear spoiler covered up under the tarp, and possible dual exhaust outlets next to what appear to be a bumper integrated liscense plate holder?

Or could it be a preview of a front end shot with tow hooks and integrated fog lamps with a certain bowtie gracing the grille?

Ah the speculation GM puts us through.

Posted Image

no no u mean the one that adam has been waiting for lol The more I look it looks to be an accessorized chevy colorado or something.

Wild guess: it's a gussied up 2007 Tahoe.

either as shot of a concept/redline Sky or a Colorado SS butt. I don;t know I'm shooting frm the hip... this is a pretty vague photo.

Way too small to be any sort of truck, use the wheel in the background as a reference. To me it looks like the rear of a car with a deck-lid spoiler, or the front of a sporty looking car with the foglights visable.

I see some '07 Tahoe in it but it's too small to be a Tahoe. My guess is a concept of the next Colorado, possible the SS version.

Nope it was part of a larger picture. I cropped it down to this. It is a GM vehicle.

[post="33963"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

would you happen to have the ret of the picture ( just want to see the whole thing)

looking closer at the larger image, you can see a bar going threw the front of the vehicle. that front facia looks sporty and somewhat low to the ground. judging by the bulkyness im guessing its a truck.

im gonna bet a nickel its the next colorado, possible SS version or a sportier version of it. Edited by Fah-King-Cool

If it's not a truck (which I'm not sure it is, the only thing that says "truck" is the tow-hook), it's my baby or a brother of it. Edited by NOS2006

If this is a Colorado there are a lot of changes to it, I can tell it has a bug deflector. I don't know why but I have a feeling this may be the Silverado. It shares the fog light location with the Tahoe and has the split grill. It could also be a different front bumper for the Tahoe. Josh more info about where this was found or the background may help us figure it out.

One thing [is]is[/i] clear: we are looking at the FRONT of a vehicle

According to the CD/BP image blowup (referenced below) you can see another circular opening on the far bumper curve...now why would this be on a rear since you can see the towhooks in the blowup? It wouldn't. It's a front with a towhook.

Posted Image

Tow Hooks - How do you think you move that blob of clay around!

[post="34039"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Easy you have to be very rough with it and extra points for each wall you hit!

Actually I never thought about it.

Before evok pointed out tow hooks would haul it around I thought it was an El Camino. I don't really have a clue now though. But, wasn't there a rumor they were just now claying the Camaro concept? Hmm...

Maybe it's just me, but when I took a closer look it reminded me of the front of an '05 Mustang, and either it's a sort of optical illusion, or there's a horizontal bar on the front. The squared top edge throws me off, though.

I've got a horrible interpretation of what I'm talking about here, and if you look at this you can see the the 'bar' better. ^_^

But, wasn't there a rumor they were just now claying the Camaro concept? Hmm...

[post="34080"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You're doubling up on what I said in my post :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room