jbartley

GMC Envoy?

80 posts in this topic

I don't think that's the Envoy, I think it's the GMC Lambda. Notice the six lugs just like on the Outlook spy shot, and also notice that it appears to be lower than the current Envoy. Finally a Lambda interior shot, and I'd say it looks pretty good! Also, notice the dual exhuasts... probably testing the UV8.

I think the interior looks really good, like a cross of the new ION, Equinox, and Tahoe. Edited by CSpec

Maybe if somebody posted a "side-by-side" of one of these pictures to the Saturn Outlook spy pictures from TCC we'd be able to better judge whether it is the Lambda based Arcadia.

Maybe if somebody posted a "side-by-side" of one of these pictures to the Saturn Outlook spy pictures from TCC we'd be able to better judge whether it is the Lambda based Arcadia.

[post="34823"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

From the car connection http://www.thecarconnection.com/images/gal...ICTTGPSVIOI.jpg
http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www...voy.r34.500.jpg
From Edumds

The GMC looks shorter in wheel base but taller and with more ground clearence, especially in the rear.

I would say we have a winner! Notice the area for dual exhaust on the Outlook. And the placement of the rear wiper. Also, same outside mirrors. 91z4me, you are quick with the pics! Thanks! Edited by mshu7

I would say we have a winner!  Notice the area for dual exhaust on the Outlook.  And the placement of the rear wiper.  Also, same outside mirrors.

91z4me, you are quick with the pics!  Thanks!

[post="34831"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

No problem. Going to bed now guys, I expect more pics of it fully undressed by the time I get up tomorrow!

You can see a lower control arm in the rear. I doubt the updated 360 went IRS so this is probably the Lamda. Plus, the updated 360s weren't due out until '07 right? That would be too early for mules like this.

91z: I'm going to edit your post to link to the spy shots since they're copyrighted.

Now I understand the talk of GMT360's possibly going away.

[post="34817"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I read that in a couple of places too? BS? Or is there any evidence?

Don't the Envoy and Trailblazer both sell enough to warrant a full redesign?

And i agree i thought it looked like the Acadia too.

I really like the looks of this GMC and the Outlook, from what you can see beyond the camo. I'll be in the market next year for a vehicle and these new Lambdas are sounding impressive as hell. Like I said in another thread, I'm glad that the Lambdas ride high like a regular SUV and not like the Chrysler Pacifica and Ford Freestyle which look like station wagons.

Wow! Love the console layout!!!! I just wish they'd do away with that bulky square steering colomn. I like the old round one's a lot better.

The exterior mirror is shaped the same as the Outlook spy shots. These are shaping up nice... but I hope the third row is an option, not standard...

Ok, two questions... has the GMT-360 redo been cancelled, or delayed? Were they not suppose to hurry them up as well as GMT-900? I have read a few posts on the web in regards to this, but I don't know how reliable they are.... LAMDA is looking good, can't wait. Edited by tosil

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead