Pictures!

Enzora

Wow... that is a BIG camera. Look at it! Your camera is so BIG. I'd love to play with that camera... :lol::D Oh, and there's Chris. Hello Chris. You have a really BIG camera. Did you know that? :P

behave you.

Man that is a big mamma Nikon. What can you do about 7-8 pics a second with that thing?

Actually I dont have that camear/lens anymore. But my current camera does 8.5 frames a second I think.

You're right BV, that is a big camera, but I thought we were cutting out all the sexual innuedo?   :ph34r:

It's only that way if you see as it that way. As far as I'm concerned, what I said makes total sense and is relevant. If you see a sexual innuendo, well, you already had to be thinking of it in the first place. :D Sexual innuendo? Me don't think so, but guess who does, Mr. Sciguy... :lol::P Edited by blackviper8891

:rolleyes: BV...I don't believe you.

Guys...C'mon now...:AH-HA_wink:

What? You should... :P

I said he has a very large camera, which he does, and that I wish mine were that big, which I do. I have a puny little Olympus with 1.3mp and no zoom. I was completely serious. I would love to have a camera like that. I would play with it all day, taking pics of all sorts of things. You guys must be perverted... Again, it's only a sexual innuendo if you see it that way.

Now believe me, damnit. :CG_all:

Edited by blackviper8891

What? You should... :P

I said he has a very large camera, which he does, and that I wish mine were that big, which I do. I have a puny little Olympus with 1.3mp and no zoom. I was completely serious. I would love to have a camera like that. I would play with it all day, taking pics of all sorts of things. You guys must be perverted... Again, it's only a sexual innuendo if you see it that way.

Now believe me, damnit.  :CG_all:

Hah ok ok....we believe you. But the big part is really just the lens.

Based on insider info, and on spy shots, this is a computer rendering of what we believe Chris looks like.

Posted Image

You can see the eyebrow ring, and the goofy moustache, and that he wears lipstick.

I thought I should point out Satty's "chop" of me was just a tiny bit off :lol:

Posted Image

(And yes, I always wear hats and dont smile in photos. Erm, I just never got that whole fake smile thing down)

Weirdest Thread ever! :blink:

You mean "lustiest?"

Yo, LA, you said you would post a pic after the auto show? I've seen pix of all the other So. Cal. people except you....someone brazen enough to take on the name of a city of 3.8 million people. :P What's the deal?

And what would that be?

Well, I think what he's trying to say is, that we've had some really weird threads, and this one is even more bizzare :) lol

I'm quite impressed at how many good-looking people we have on this site! :)

cmon dont hijack a thread jsut make a poll lol

Wouldnt want to make this feel more weird than its claimed to be...... might as well keep the weird coments and questions to the weird threads.......

now back to pictures! (me included as soon as i find one...)

Edited by TurboRush

yah im a pic whore deal with it

jsut trying to stay on topic lol

Yes, you are... You really do love to take pics of yourself. :P

Thanks for staying on topic.  You are an example other members should follow.

I will post a few pictures shortly...but not of myself don't have any of those.

This is the best thread ever. It didn't become that by everyone only posting pics of themselves. Otherwise it would not have 700 or so posts... Why stop now? I don't want to be like the example. :D

Anyways, get some pics of yourself and post 'em. You want to stay on topic, don't you? :CG_all:

Yes, you are... You really do love to take pics of yourself. :P

This is the best thread ever. It didn't become that by everyone only posting pics of themselves. Otherwise it would not have 700 or so posts... Why stop now? I don't want to be like the example. :D

Anyways, get some pics of yourself and post 'em. You want to stay on topic, don't you? :CG_all:

Well I was being facetious. Does everything make sense now?