Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

IF you could draft any hollywood star to do a nude scene...

Dave87rs suggested a sex thread to displace the politics thread...so here is the question.

You are making a movie and you can have any hollywood star do a nude scene...who would you pic?

Me-Amber Tamblyn, I think she is so sexy and brainy.

Not really an actress but I'd like to see Danica Patrick get buck naked.

Your thoughts? And to the mods, sorry if this is "not fit for cheers and gears" but Dave did have a good idea in terms of another thread to take everyones mind off of the election.

Chris

Hmmm....

For a well-known mainstream star, I'm fond of Angelina Jolie...she did a nude scene in 'Gia'..great body, great face.

An actor I like who has done some nude scenes in the past (Unbearable Lightness of Being, Havana) is Lena Olin.... beautiful, intelligent woman, always fascinating to watch. Past 50 now, though, so not sure if she'd want to do a nude scene these days.

A actor primarily on TV I find quite interesting is Sofia Milos, quite hot (she was memorable in one episode of the Sopranos, is a semi-regular on CSI: Miami).

As for the younger ones, I also like Kiera Knightley (though she's a bit too thin)...she did one in the deleted scenes of 'Domino', IIRC. Amy Adams could be interesting.

Kate Winslet is always interesting, and I like her curvyness.

I don't recall if Natascha McElhone has done any nude scenes, but she was memorable in 'Ronin' (great car chase flick) and more recently, 'Californication'. Love those big eyes.

I hate most celebrities and despise people who invest huge

chunks of their lives reading about/emulating/worshiping

celebrities... BUT, if I play along maybe this would be a fun

thread since everyone likes sex. Maybe not the same style

but it is a common link amongst humans.

I vote Drew Barrymore.

Specifically Wedding Singer, Ever After or 50-1st Dates era

Drew, maybe Charlie's Angels too... after all she's driving a

Z/27*-RS Camaro!!!

* NO I did not mistype that, Z27 was the RPO code for the

pace car package... you know, Dover white ragtop car with

Hugger orange (z/28 style) stripes, ogange-n-houndstooth

deluxe interior and optional Indy script.

Ooooooooooohhh..... I misread the title to mean

if you could do a nude sceene with a particular

celebrity... after all THAT is a sex thread. :P

Hmmm....

For a well-known mainstream star, I'm fond of Angelina Jolie...she did a nude scene in 'Gia'..great body, great face.

An actor I like who has done some nude scenes in the past (Unbearable Lightness of Being, Havana) is Lena Olin.... beautiful, intelligent woman, always fascinating to watch. Past 50 now, though, so not sure if she'd want to do a nude scene these days.

A actor primarily on TV I find quite interesting is Sofia Milos, quite hot (she was memorable in one episode of the Sopranos, is a semi-regular on CSI: Miami).

As for the younger ones, I also like Kiera Knightley (though she's a bit too thin)...she did one in the deleted scenes of 'Domino', IIRC. Amy Adams could be interesting.

Kate Winslet is always interesting, and I like her curvyness.

I don't recall if Natascha McElhone has done any nude scenes, but she was memorable in 'Ronin' (great car chase flick) and more recently, 'Californication'. Love those big eyes.

Amy Adams tidbit. the theater my wife worked at, Amy Adams was there at the same time in a few productions. I was captivated every time i saw her. Its easy to see why she is successful now.

I even saw TR Knight (grey's anatomy) in a show there too.

Amy is babelicious.

kate W. is always at the top of my list or in my top 5.

I would hit Kate Winslet like a Peterbilt cement truck, with a severed air-brake hose, on black ice.

YES! :yes:

Or jessica Alba.....

Oh yeah...

My buddy has a serious thing for Mariah Carey...... :mind-blowing:

I have a friend-of-a-friend that is literally a dead ringer for Mariah... looks enough like her to be an evil twin. Still looks great even after having 6 kids by at least 4 exes.

Scarlett Johansson.

I KNEW you'd say that.

My answer: whoever has the biggest knockers...shallow, I know...

Does anyone remember the original "Godfather?" The scene where Al Pacino first makes love to his new bride Apollonia (the one who gets blown up in the car bomb)? And does anyone remember what she looked like from the neck down? :lol:

I would hit Kate Winslet like a Peterbilt cement truck, with a severed air-brake hose, on black ice.

and i, my friend, could exceed that description. my only fault with kate, she needs to lighten the eyebrows a bit.

kate winslet has a pure to the bone confidence about her that freaking ooozes out of every inch of her. she is what a lot of women coud only dream to be in terms of sexual attraction.

someone mentioned scarlett johannson. um, yeah, that too! if she isn't a billboard for soft and squishy........

then there is the jessica sisters (simpson, biel, alba). although ms. simpson is dumber than heck.

everyone picks on jennifer aniston and yeah by now its easy to see she's insecure and psycho but man she is still very sweet looking.

Still, if i am out attending a party, formal, nice tux, etc. (aside from my wife) as far as celebrities go, i think kate is the one i would want at my side.

How could anyone forget Megan Fox from the Transformer's movie?

megan-fox-picture-7.jpg

If the next Transformers movie consists of nothing but Megan Fox looking hot and the Transformers kicking ass, it would be an a shoo-in for an Oscar.

but they're not real.

i will admit this. i was in microcenter one day and wandered into the plasma tv area. there was a movie on screen. some brunette chick was bent over the open hood of a car or something. i had no clue what show it was. my eyes were like glue on that tv (probably embarassed myself) for this big long scene. Jaw open, all of that. After getting a slight clue to at least search the net i found out later the movie i was watching was the Transformers! Then i figured out that the chick i was open jaw for was apparently Megan Fox ;P

and i, my friend, could exceed that description. my only fault with kate, she needs to lighten the eyebrows a bit.

kate winslet has a pure to the bone confidence about her that freaking ooozes out of every inch of her. she is what a lot of women coud only dream to be in terms of sexual attraction.

someone mentioned scarlett johannson. um, yeah, that too! if she isn't a billboard for soft and squishy........

then there is the jessica sisters (simpson, biel, alba). although ms. simpson is dumber than heck.

everyone picks on jennifer aniston and yeah by now its easy to see she's insecure and psycho but man she is still very sweet looking.

Still, if i am out attending a party, formal, nice tux, etc. (aside from my wife) as far as celebrities go, i think kate is the one i would want at my side.

Why all these blondes? Just kidding, of course. It seems to be the American standard for hot.

Why not dark-haired women?

What about Melina Kanakarides (sp)?

Melina is samokin too. but old, and her skin is a bit dark for my tastes. the curls though. yowsers.

What is she? Like 35 to 42? She's a light-skinned Greek, I don't think she's olive skinned at all, from watching an episode or two of "Providence."

What is she? Like 35 to 42? She's a light-skinned Greek, I don't think she's olive skinned at all, from watching an episode or two of "Providence."

Around 40 or so, I think... she's hot, and from Ohio... Reminds me a bit of Sofia Milos, who is Italian-Greek (occasionally in CSI: Miami)...

Around 40 or so, I think... she's hot, and from Ohio... Reminds me a bit of Sofia Milos, who is Italian-Greek (occasionally in CSI: Miami)...

I looked her up and she's a 41-y.o. Dayton OH native.

Some of her pictures are not flattering, but others are. I think, in constant motion, she looks good. :lol:

But, kudos to her, she's beautiful and a Hollywood star ... and has managed to be married ONCE and has 2 kids.

35 to 42 year old women are HOT! They are confident, like to get it on, and are done playing all of the little girl teen princess head games.

Bring on the older ladies, please...and I'll borrow that Kenworth Cement truck on black ice from mr 68!

Chris :convertible:

ya...she's been looking unhealthy thin lately, though...needs to eat a few cheeseburgers, IMHO.

Like I've said before, I like my females with CURVES. The little hottie at the coffee shop near the job site we are working on is very curvy. She wore a fairly short skirt into work yesterday...

Chris

35 to 42 year old women are HOT! They are confident, like to get it on, and are done playing all of the little girl teen princess head games.

Bring on the older ladies, please...and I'll borrow that Kenworth Cement truck on black ice from mr 68!

Chris :convertible:

Heh-heh...being 38 myself, I tend to date women my age or a few years older..I just can't relate to a 25 year old anymore.. though the pool of professional, single women w/o kids my age is smaller than w/ the 20 somethings..

Speaking of women, and the other thread on Benzes, I just remembered a movie I really liked from a few years ago--- 'Bandits'--Cate Blanchett was seriously hot as a redhead, a bored housewife w/ an S500...later in the movie, there was a goregous maroon '70 or so 300SE convertible..

35 to 42 year old women are HOT

and are done playing all of the little girl teen princess head games.

Well, yeah, facing the fact that they are losing their looks would make them want to "get down to business." Notice THEY become the hunters and men become the hunted. :lol: