Favorite Hybrid vehicles

Anyone remember the Briggs and Stratton Hybrid? I remember reading about this concept car as a kid in Car and Driver (or maybe it was Road & Track). The car had six wheels and was designed by Brooks Stevens. First time I'd heard of the concept of a hybrid..

Briggs and Stratton Hybrid

Edited by Cubical

Oldsmoboi, I am glad we have another railfan here at C and G.

As far as cars go, I prefer diesel to hybrid. A Hybrid car makes no sense to me, as it takes a certain amount of energy to move a certain amount of weight, and a Prius isn't that far off of a 1960's Bonneville in what it weighs.

Chris

Dodge Charger R/T. It burns rubber AND gasoline. F U PRIUS!

Just saw a 68 Charger R/T this weekend during a rural drive with the family.

BADASS car...the likes of which we will never see again, methinks.

Chris

Just saw a 68 Charger R/T this weekend during a rural drive with the family.

BADASS car...the likes of which we will never see again, methinks.

Chris

Sweet...I saw a gorgeous red '65 GTO convertible when I was out blasting along St Rt 751 in Coshocton County, Oh in my 5.0..didn't see any vintage Mopies this past weekend, but saw several nice GMs and Fords..

This is one area I have to disagree with 'Camino. The Charger (current gen) is growing on me.

That said, If I spell relief with a V8, it's going to come in a Camaro or Challenger.

Chris