Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

my fat ass

66 posts in this topic

Is it any wonder we as Americans are lard asses? Not more than half an hour ago, I was able to order a Papa John's pizza online... medium pepperoni & black olive, baked well done, without getting off my ass. The little nerdy white kid brought it to my door and now I am stuffing my face with a delicious, hot, fattening concoction.

And it's only going to get worse.

Hey Papa John: good luck finding your old Z/28. I did my small part.

Edited by ocnblu

Pizza sounds good, but I just had a BLT. And yes, I commented many times during my days as a delivery driver that I was making money off of people getting fat.

Uh burp. I ate the whole medium pizza. Now I want a swig of skim milk out of the jug. Burp.

I don't know about Papa John's website, but Domino has an order tracking system on theirs that is freakishly acurate as to which step your pizza is at.

edit: and the only reason I got off my couch last night was to get my wallet and answer the door.

edit: and the only reason I got off my couch last night was to get my wallet and answer the door.

So you're not completely lazy, since you didn't just put it on your credit card.

Dominos pizza tastes like cardboard...

Burn off some calories walking to the car and singing to the drive through dude like this guy did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osUNhg8uQ1Q

I'm a fan of Rhett and Link... they did their own Taco Bell drive-thru song.

As for Papa Johns and Dominos, yes, online ordering/paying, freakishly accurate tracking, etc., is awesome, but what sucks is the quality of the product that arrives. I can only order them if I'm not in the mood to eat Italian food. If I can get myself in that mind-frame, it's not so bad.

I will say I dig those little choco pastry thingies that Papa Johns has. Or Buffalo Chicken Kickers from Dominos.

So you're not completely lazy, since you didn't just put it on your credit card.

My credit card was in my wallet. This Dominos makes you show them the card when you sign.

I guess standing in the line of Pollo Tropical and ordering me a blackened 1/4 lb chicken with black beans and rice and sweet plantains can be considered healthy for tonight.

My credit card was in my wallet. This Dominos makes you show them the card when you sign.

I think everyplace is *supposed* to, its like checking i.d. when someone pays by check, but I've never known a driver who actually did it.

Burn off some calories walking to the car and singing to the drive through dude like this guy did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osUNhg8uQ1Q

:metal: That was awesome thanks for posting. :P

We'll I spent the day pressure washing my house, driveway, patio and ate very little other than my big healthy breakfast, So I am now going to go pop some pocket sandwiches in the microwave and sit down to watch the last in the series of "The return of the King" I got all the directors cuts, so each one is over 4hrs long. I started on Thursday after work and watched the Lord of the Rings, Friday night was The Two Towers and now the Grand Finalle. Think I will open a bottle of Wine, Dark Chocolate and my pocket pizza's and vegge. :P

Does that make me lazy? :scratchchin:

I don't know about you guys, but I just got home from working!

I rebuilt an old model...now time for sleep. Gotta get up early for the LH Meet.

I just got over a few days of couch-bound downtime because I seriously sprained my foot/ankle. It took all my willpower to not leave the door unlocked and have them automatically deliver pizzas every 8 hours to my couch.

Better now, as the pain is bearable and the only obvious problem is the racing-stripe bruise. It felt good to walk the supermarket again and work in the garage.

I just got back from being a groomsman in a wedding. Fifteen hours of picture taking, standing through an hour ceremony in a little church with no air-con, stuffing and drinking and dancing myself silly at the reception afterward, and now I'm home and tired and it's almost 3 AM....and for some reason, I'm on C&G.

That's because we stick together, through thick and thin. Things at GM are so thin right now, if it stood sideways you couldn't see it... yet we're still here. That alone is a comfort to me.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That's awesome! "Cheese and sauce consuming beasts."

That's because we stick together, through thick and thin. Things at GM are so thin right now, if it stood sideways you couldn't see it... yet we're still here. That alone is a comfort to me.

Too true, us Auto Nuts stick together no matter what happens to our companies. :thumbsup:

Too true, us Auto Nuts stick together no matter what happens to our companies. :thumbsup:

I hate it when my nuts stick together.

I hate it when my nuts stick together.

:lol:

I just ate a bunch of pizza today...we celebrated my boy's 1st birthday today....boy, it was a crazy event....

8)

My Papa Johns does that also...but Pizza Hut doesn't... I've had a few of PH 'Naturals' or Wing Street wings delivered this year.

Alas, I don't think any of local Chinese places deliver (but one about a mile away does deliver). Now if I had an Indian place that delivered that would rock--a curry vindaloo w/ naan and a Kingfisher, please.

We ate pizza yesterday at Sauce, a pretty good chain here and in CO. Had a thin crust pepperoni and mushroom.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Too cheap to tip- always pick up. Lived here 16 years - not a single home food delivery.

Once ate Domino's (medium mushroom) for 3 straight days. Then, from that store (Baltmore), it was excellent.

Shop near me makes a killer chicken marsala pie. I must have made an impression- walked in one day this summer, guy asks me 'Marsala?' and when I say 'yep' he says 'It's already in the oven; I saw your truck drive in.'

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0