I found it in the Final Gear forums, apparently its catchy. :lol:

I'm thinking of editing it to it can be a proper, seamless loop. :scratchchin:

av-1376.gifav-1376.gifav-1376.gifav-1376.gif

-RBB

That actually made me LOL! :roflmao:

I'm an arteest:

av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif

.......................av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif.......................

av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif

.......................av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif.......................

-RBB

:vomit:

DF showed it to me a while ago, and wanted me to use it as my avatar. And since the awesomeness was too much for just one individual to contain, he uses it. Now, I think about five or six people have it.

Of course, we're always happy if more people do the Clarkson. :P

I don't see why an animation that contains no offensive material would be grounds for banning. dunno.gif

Not to worry! I'm working on the Spinning Advice Rick and it should finally be done in about eight weeks!

I don't see why an animation that contains no offensive material would be grounds for banning. dunno.gif

I think he was being sarcastic...

Chris

Every time I see that avatar taking up a whole page, I'm tempted to go all C-c-c-combo breaker on you guys, but then I realize that in doing so I would be no better than you.

Every time I see that avatar taking up a whole page, I'm tempted to go all C-c-c-combo breaker on you guys, but then I realize that in doing so I would be no better than you.

Elitist.

Yeah, what of it?

I would respond with a simple comment limited only to the word "smartass" but then I realize in doing so I wouldn't be any better than you.

I would respond with a simple comment limited only to the word "smartass" but then I realize in doing so I wouldn't be any better than you.

Yeah, what of it?

Wait, that didn't make sense. Sorry Mr. Congress for not replying in a respectable fashion.

Edited by Satty

Yeah, what of it?

Wait, that didn't make sense. Sorry Mr. Congress for not replying in a respectable fashion.

I would respond to this with a comment limited to two words, with those two words being "LOL WUT?", but then I realize that in doing so it would make you better than me.

This topic is now about hats.

Christmas%20Beanie%20Hat.JPG