Sign in to follow this  
RBB

Ok, So What'S The Deal

56 posts in this topic

I'm an arteest:

av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif

.......................av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif.......................

av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif

.......................av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif.......................av-1376.gif.......................

-RBB

DF showed it to me a while ago, and wanted me to use it as my avatar. And since the awesomeness was too much for just one individual to contain, he uses it. Now, I think about five or six people have it.

Of course, we're always happy if more people do the Clarkson. :P

Not to worry! I'm working on the Spinning Advice Rick and it should finally be done in about eight weeks!

I don't see why an animation that contains no offensive material would be grounds for banning. dunno.gif

I think he was being sarcastic...

Chris

Every time I see that avatar taking up a whole page, I'm tempted to go all C-c-c-combo breaker on you guys, but then I realize that in doing so I would be no better than you.

Every time I see that avatar taking up a whole page, I'm tempted to go all C-c-c-combo breaker on you guys, but then I realize that in doing so I would be no better than you.

Elitist.

Yeah, what of it?

I would respond with a simple comment limited only to the word "smartass" but then I realize in doing so I wouldn't be any better than you.

I would respond with a simple comment limited only to the word "smartass" but then I realize in doing so I wouldn't be any better than you.

Yeah, what of it?

Wait, that didn't make sense. Sorry Mr. Congress for not replying in a respectable fashion.

Edited by Satty

Yeah, what of it?

Wait, that didn't make sense. Sorry Mr. Congress for not replying in a respectable fashion.

I would respond to this with a comment limited to two words, with those two words being "LOL WUT?", but then I realize that in doing so it would make you better than me.