+1 Birthday

daves87rs

I decided to wish myself a happy birthday!jump.gif

Had a fun day, and enjoyed a suprise party from my wife.

Even had some good food.

Now it's time for a well earned nap......

+1

Happy Birthday man! :)

+1

Happy Birthday!!

But seriously, isn't ocnblu the one in charge of the birthday department? Someone's asleep at the switch here. :P

+1

Seriously though, good to hear you had a good day. 8)

Happy Birthday, Dave!

It's STILL your birthday in my time zone. I hope you had a great day!

:sign0072:

Happy Birthday!

+1

Happy Birthday!! Glad you had an enjoyable one.

But seriously, isn't ocnblu the one in charge of the birthday department? Someone's asleep at the switch here. :P

I brought this up in my own birthday post on December 23rd - the birthdays are not publicly showing anymore. I checked my settings and it shows that I included my birthday info, so I don't know what's wrong here. Don't blame ocnblu, our unoffical birthday post admin!!

Happy Birthday!! Glad you had an enjoyable one.

I brought this up in my own birthday post on December 23rd - the birthdays are not publicly showing anymore. I checked my settings and it shows that I included my birthday info, so I don't know what's wrong here. Don't blame ocnblu, our unoffical birthday post admin!!

Yeah, i noticed that too....nowhere to be found.

I apologize for missing your birthday, uncle davey. You're a good guy.

It was so nice when the birthdays used to appear at the bottom of the page. I checked every day and tried to post a thread when a regular poster had their day. I'll try to remember to go into the calendar from now on.

I apologize for missing your birthday, uncle davey. You're a good guy.

It was so nice when the birthdays used to appear at the bottom of the page. I checked every day and tried to post a thread when a regular poster had their day. I'll try to remember to go into the calendar from now on.

That's okay Ocn. It's a bit more confusing than it was before. We were well trained for years.smile.gif

Takes time to get used to.......