So, I bought a new Truck!

Cremazie

Nice truck, since they put a 6-speed in them I've got no complaints about the Avalanche. I still like the G8 better though. :P

Got mod plans for it?

I think you're confusing two C&G members with each other. :P

This would actually be the second Avalanche sold to a C&G member this week.

Nice truck, since they put a 6-speed in them I've got no complaints about the Avalanche.

+1. Sharp truck.

I still like the G8 better though. :P

I thought it was the caddycruiser that traded a G8 for a 'lanche.

Thanks!

I have a leased 2007 Silverado that is near the end of its term. The Avalanche is a certain upgrade to the Silverado. The ride is nice and has good power from the 6 speed considering my much lighter 6 liter Silverado has an extra 47hp.

Edited by Cremazie

Oops! You're right. Well when caddycrusier reads this he'll know. :P

Anyway, congrats on the new truck!

Hah, whatever might you mean... :scratchchin:

Nice truck! Wow, we do need to make this 3...2 for 2, nice choice. Love the LTZ.

Cremazie...the new Taupe Gray color for '10? I like, a LOT. The LTZ combo of Autoride with the 20's is killer, as if the base suspension wasn't great enough--enjoy it!

Drove a Z71 Wednesday night in the same shade--Av's look particularly rad in dark shades. Can't wait for mine to arrive, brand new but a year old, the sacrilege of a 2wd Z71... :suburban: I've always missed our black '02 Z66. Just perfect.

Okay...so now who is going to buy a 3rd one? Oldsmoboi...it's you...I hope!

Well, besides you and Oldsmoboi publically declaring your desire for a new Avalanche, Cremazie's Av purchase was a complete surprise. Drew now needs to make his Av purchase without delay to complete the circle :P

Cremazie...the new Taupe Gray color for '10? I like, a LOT. The LTZ combo of Autoride with the 20's is killer, as if the base suspension wasn't great enough--enjoy it!

Drove a Z71 Wednesday night in the same shade--Av's look particularly rad in dark shades. Can't wait for mine to arrive, brand new but a year old, the sacrilege of a 2wd Z71... :suburban: I've always missed our black '02 Z66. Just perfect.

When I ordered it I wasn't sure if I wanted this color or black, am I ever happy with this color. It looks different in every light!