Sign in to follow this  
NOS2006

Our Well-Respected Members

133 posts in this topic

I figured that with all the bickering around here, we should have a good thread about each other too.

Name all those you respect MOST around here. Remember, if you're not listed, it's not because we don't like you.. but you're just not the MOST respected out there.

First and foremost, ocnblu, aka oblu. He's always been there to add the "father" tone for me around here and always has my back. He can turn a bad thread good and a worse thread raunchy. Ocnblu, this one's for you. :cheers:

blackviper. Cory. You're 17 (right?) and growing up in a setting where you're very binded up and not able to function to your fullest because of it. For this, and getting through it (and by keeping faith in Pontiac all this time), I commend you. :cheers:

PlumCrazy. Though not too active anymore, I've always envied his great skill at drawing efficiently, effectively, creatively, and quickly. He's undoubtedly the greatest drawer I've ever seen.

Sixty8panther for keeping faith in RWD and because the same reason as the next few:

Chazman, wmj, hyperv6, and others who kept faith in the Camaro when all was gloomy and gray. Nobody thought it was coming back, but we all kept the faith, and because of it, we'll be whooping Mustang owners again in just a short year or two.

CaminoLS6 and z28luvr for just being awesome people and keeping topics on topic and relentlessly trying to put emphasis on civility all the time. Plus, they're Muscle Car guys at heart and both own awesome cars. :AH-HA_wink:

AH-HA, evok, thegriffon, fbodfather. You've always kept us informed and let us know what we should and kept us guessing at everything we shouldn't know. Thank you for always being the men to put down the most advanced word for us.

Flybrian for relentlessly working on the site, and all the other mods for that matter. You're what keep us running day to day, along with Josh's money and good-will to keep us on the 'net. You're all commended on my behalf.

Edited by NOS2006

People on here I respect.....Camino, WMJ, Sixty8, Fly, Josh, Blu, Viper, AH-HA (you're gonna be missed man), griffon, Variance and all the others that have given me the chance to get a word in edgewise and not completely blow me out of the water. Cheers to you all! :cheers:

Evok and Thegriffon for obvious reasons.

I enjoy Chicagoland, Wildcat, Ellives, GuionM, Chazman, and The O.C. also. Mule Bakersdozen LS could be my son or little brother - I like his ideas, even though I don't think some of them are feasible any more.

Edited by ehaase

Whoa Nos, thank you kindly for the mention, and 76 CT, thanks sir. I think this place has a great sense of community. Thank you to all of those who keep the site up and running.

Thanks ehaase! You, thegriffon, AH-HA, evok, Hogan and Z28 and others top my list-I'm more of a post than lounge guy though.

Variance, for taking the time to post new storys-even in the "Other Guys Forum".

Mosy anyone else for being hilarious at times!

$20 to everybody who mentions me! Come on now... Say my damn name over and over and over and over and over! I have about $200 to give away. Hurry, people, hurry! :D

Let's see... I respect any and everyone who respects me. Well... almost. Nos can be a little whore sometimes... keeps flirting with me, inappropriately. He knows I enjoy it too much... :lol::P

Specifically, though (using code names!)... Chris, Bill, Drew, Chris II, Frank, Brian, Sylvester... um... Mod person PA, Mod person ZC, that one guy, that other guy, that other-other-but-not-other guy, that gal, that resident bitch, that weird-freaky-robot person... and some dude. Don't ask. You know who you are...

You guys have a good list going (thank you for the mention 76) I'll add Balthazar, MightyMouse, WildManJoe, GM1, HarleyEarl & Black&BlueLandscaper to the list.... But I'm sure I've forgoten a few.

And of course Variance gets extra props for helping me not overlook one of the coolest post-B-body RWD Roadmonsters on the market today, even if it is Japanese. I love our new Q. :)

I also respect alot of others for not totally discomunicating me when they found out i was 12.

Turbo200 because he's in SoCal

Nick because he's in SoCal

AAS because he's in SoCal

Newbiebear because he's in SoCal

Trinacria because he's level-headed and all about LA

BV because he's cool

Lauren because she takes her top off

Fly because he's a Model Minority

TED because he's Canadian and doesn't piss me off

Z28 because he's level-headed

AH-HA for obvious reasons.

evok because his posts make my day

Hogans_Heroes for obvious reasons

Northie because he's cool

Camino because he is fair

uhhhhhh that's it for now...NOS would've gotten a mention except he left me off his, so I hope he burns his ass next time he goes tanning :P

EDIT: empowah, enzora

Edited by Croc

I also respect alot of others for not totally discomunicating me when they found out i was 12.

That is SO cool. I find it really hard to believe you are so damn smart and only that age! I'm sure your parents are real proud of you!

There are a lot of likeable people on this board; however, CHEERS to those of you who are mature beyond your years...the teens, HS and college students who make good points and write well.

It's funny because when I was a "kid," I always liked hanging around people older than myself and when I graduated with my B.S. from college at 21.5 +/-, I liked being around people in their 30s and 40s. Whatever. It was either that I was brainier than most of my peers or that I felt I had something to gain from people with more years under their belt! They didn't seem to mind having me tag along, either.

thanks, it was really hard for me to "fit in" in elemantary school b/c i just liked older kids....now im in middle school and just use my "smartness" to be funny and a "smart ass"!.

Dont give him to much credit. I mean He cant be smart he is a Dodge Fan!

:AH-HA_wink:

Trinacria because he's level-headed and all about LA

Thanks, Croc.

Don't forget, tmp will give me a run for my money any day of the week on LA....and it's more current...and he's not even a native.

Damn transplants. :AH-HA_wink:

To me, it's more like who do I NOT respect...?

Because there's only maybe two (2..) people in my history on C&G that I'd ever say I would have a hard time respecting....in one way or the other....

I love the people that agree with me on here (for obvious reasons) and I love the people that disagree with me on here (because it makes life more interesting and continually challenges my opinions and assumptions.)

(I even think I have a deep-seated attraction to Croc.......something about loving guys that abuse you.....) :yes: heheeheheheh

A deep seated attraction to what? Oh you poor, sad man. :nono:

I even think I have a deep-seated attraction to Croc

Croc, run!

Just kidding, The O.C. - it's hard not to like someone as "in your face" So. Cal. as yourself!

A deep seated attraction to what?  Oh you poor, sad man. :nono:

At least he comes out and says it instead of pining from a distance and then whining about it :AH-HA_wink:

Sorry, O.C., don't swing that way! 8)

Because there's only maybe two (2..) people in my history on C&G that I'd ever say I would have a hard time respecting....in one way or the other....

Well, you know what? F- you too!

:P j/k

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this