Chris_Doane

100 posts in this topic

Agreed it is awesome. Does anyone else think it looks like a good version of the Imaj front end?

The profile is amazing as well! It looks more like a coupe than the CLS, at least under the sheet.

The profile is amazing... I wonder if this is the coupe version. The rear end seems hot, too... wonder if it's concept or production. There isn't much of a rear overhang.

I was assuming it's a sedan because we've been told it will only be a sedan, but it'd be a nice treat if it was a coupe.

OMFG!  That looks way to expensive to be a CTS!

Which would be awesome if it actually turned out to be a CTS! :)

If that's the NG CTS, it looks great.

If that's a coupe named ____, it looks great.

If that's a sedan named ____, it looks great.

If that's Cadillac's next concept, it looks great.

Have I made myself clear?

Anyone see that new interior sitting there? Looked very nice, and definately was not out of any current Caddy.

And though the trunklid on that car they peeked at looked unusably short, the wheels and a lot of the other details on that car were production ready, clearly.

It looked like there were 3 total in there, each with a slightly different roofline, but all about the same in size.

Hmm...

I saw the interior, I loved it--anyone have a screen capture of it?

Where in the world do you guys see an interior? The car is all covered up and all...lol

They had a cutout of the front seats/dash of a car in the Cadillac room.

THE INTERIOR IS AMAZING! THEY EVEN STAYED ON THE FOOTAGE IF IT FOR A GOOD 5-10 SECONDS, AND THE THETA BASED CADDY WAS OBVIOUSLY IN THE STUDIO (THE ONE THEY SHOWED RIGHT AFTER THE TRUNK SHOT), AND THE HEADLIGHTS AND GRILLE ON THE NG CTS ARE EXTREMELY AMAZING!!!! WOW....

:ohyeah::idhitit:

Edited by Ur_pimp

No offense to anyone who owns a current CTS, but judging from that peek at the new one, it will blow the current car away. So gorgeous, so detailed. An excellent evolution of A&S. The back glass must have a hell of a slant to it, with that short deck. The trunk should still be accessible enough if the lid has compound hinges and a nice deep bumper cutout. Love those taillights.

No offense to anyone who owns a current CTS, but judging from that peek at the new one, it will blow the current car away.  So gorgeous, so detailed.  An excellent evolution of A&S.  The back glass must have a hell of a slant to it, with that short deck.  The trunk should still be accessible enough if the lid has compound hinges and a nice deep bumper cutout.  Love those taillights.

None taken, but I can't wait to trade my '04 in on an '08

I did see the new interior on the program, and it blew me away as much as the exterior did of what's hopefully the new CTS. I still can't believe how impressive it looks, if the rest of GMs lineup is getting this kind of quality to detail and design, wow.

Look out for this video on CBS.com in a few days. They post videos of previous broadcasts on there.

Also.. I also Tivoed the program and my machine also happens to have a built in DVD burner. I'll try burning it and get a friend to put it on for me.

I'm not promising anything.

The detail... the entire front fascia... It's beautifully detailed. I can't WAIT to see the interior. When doest the new CTS debut. Damn, this is enough to make me reconsider the next G.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.