Cheers or Jeers: $16,000 1998 Pontiac Grand Am

16 members have voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeers?

• Cheers! Cheaper than a Fit and better looking as well!
    • Jeers! $16,000? Is he mental?

You are bidding on a 1998 Pontiac Grand Am GT that is in Like New condition. It is green with a pinstripe on each side. This car is a one of kind rare find. It has been kept in a garage and never been exposed to the weather. It has never been driven in the snow or rain. This car is as clean as if it was sitting on the showroom floor. The car is 14 years old and has 14310 miles. Car comes with all oil change records and the original window sticker. You will have a hard time finding another car this clean and with so few miles. With the Pontiac line of cars no longer being made it will be hard to find another this new and low miles.

$(KGrHqZ,!jgE7jIy3h0zBPKtMn1DBw~~60_4.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!jUE8EwQNTquBPKtL5!MKQ~~60_4.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!h0E8J1v4IYzBPKtQlr)sg~~60_4.JPG

You are bidding on a 1998 Pontiac Grand Am GT that is in Like New condition. It is green with a pinstripe on each side. This car is a one of kind rare find. It has been kept in a garage and never been exposed to the weather. It has never been driven in the snow or rain. This car is as clean as if it was sitting on the showroom floor. The car is 14 years old and has 14310 miles. Car comes with all oil change records and the original window sticker. You will have a hard time finding another car this clean and with so few miles. With the Pontiac line of cars no longer being made it will be hard to find another this new and low miles.

$(KGrHqZ,!jgE7jIy3h0zBPKtMn1DBw~~60_4.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!jUE8EwQNTquBPKtL5!MKQ~~60_4.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!h0E8J1v4IYzBPKtQlr)sg~~60_4.JPG

I luv cars, but he is on some serious drugs. Even if this car had zero miles.

That was a popular car at the time, and that was "THE" colour to have that year. But even I can say it's only worth about 1/3 of what they're asking.

Really? THAT green was the color to have? I recall seeing a ton of these GA's in bright red, black, and white. Green was non-existent in my area of NJ. When I sold BPG in '99-'00, we couldn't give away our one green '99 GA GT coupe - it didn't sell well into 2000. Trade-in GA's from '96-'97 were never in green too.

That was a popular car at the time, and that was "THE" colour to have that year. But even I can say it's only worth about 1/3 of what they're asking.

Really? THAT green was the color to have? I recall seeing a ton of these GA's in bright red, black, and white. Green was non-existent in my area of NJ. When I sold BPG in '99-'00, we couldn't give away our one green '99 GA GT coupe - it didn't sell well into 2000. Trade-in GA's from '96-'97 were never in green too.

By '99-00 the teal fad had passed, I think. In the early-mid 90s teal and similar blue-greens were hugely popular IIRC, esp. with Fords, maybe less so w/ GM. I remember all the teal Rangers, Explorers, Mustangs, etc from '92-95 or so...