Sign in to follow this  
Intrepidation

Saw a new Camry Commercial

48 posts in this topic

Quoted froma new Camry commercial

"When does the best selling car in America become the best car for America? The first ever Toyota Camry Hybrid. It's time to move forward."

If that's not aggrogance I don't know what is. <_<

Edited by Dodgefan

I saw the stupidest Camry commercial in Canada. It starts out with two villages hating each other, Want and Need. The people aren't supposed to walk away but a guy leaves Want and a women leaves Need. They meet up in the middle of a forest. Then, the towns blame each other for the people being lost so they come to a road and are ready to kill each other and the new Camry drives through with the guy and the women inside. Then the saying comes on, it was something like, "What you WANT is what you NEED. The new Camry."

i saw that 'arrogant' camry commercial. i was too repulsed to even want to say anything but you know there are millions out there who buy into that marketing crap.

i saw that 'arrogant' camry commercial.  i was too repulsed to even want to say anything but you know there are millions out there who buy into that marketing crap.

Yep...we call those people "idiots"

Quoted froma new Camry commercial

"When does the best car in America become the best car for America? The first ever Toyota Camry Hybrid. It's time to move forward."

If that's not aggrogance I don't know what is.  <_<

It's... good marketing?

It's... good marketing?

It's far from the best car in America. It may be good marketing to idiots who buy whatever companies tell them to, especially if they only buy import, but to the rest of us, it's arrogance.

when i see that commerciali just scoff at how they sure don't say anything real about the car, it's all conjectured "fact". it's a commercial trying to be trendy while anyone that actually knows about this stuff is probably says to themselves... "So, we'll see when the first commercials of gm hybrids show up and how they better make some bitchin commercials for the '08s :wink: "

I've seen 2 camrys so far...and they dont even stand out in the crowd...and I HATE tha commercial

I've already seen some 10 2007 Camrys here already... lots of silvers and dark metallic grays, one light pastel green.

I don't like the car, but a lot of people sure do.

FYI, they say: "When does the best-selling car in America..."

ah, I was wondering about that, thanks for clearing it up

I've seen 2 so far as well. A silver one a few weeks ago and a red one today. They really don't stand out that much.

Edited by Dodgefan

I've been seeing a few commercials for the new Camry. mostly asking "at what point do you" let this soul-less toaster-oven of a car "into you family".

Oh, I don't know. Say about the time it impregnated my wife?

I've already seen some 10 2007 Camrys here already... lots of silvers and dark metallic grays, one light pastel green.

I don't like the car, but a lot of people sure do.

You know what bothers me even more..They don't cevenlook classy...or sporty..and yet people constantly drill GM for rebadges etc...The AURA is classy while its cousin, the G6 is sporty...the camry is...nothing.

In 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th.  :P

Hey Olds, I used that for part of my new sig...whadduya think? ^_^

owning a camry is like having a casio watch.

yeah sure it tells the time, but does anyone really give a rats ass?

haha nice

It's... good marketing?

GM needs whoever created these commercials. I doubt they would do much for the Malibu, though.

Hey. Casios rock, unlike Toyotas.

<< - Proud owner of the following Casio products...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

That's right, that graphing calculator has a three-color display and a menu. Suck on that, Texas Instruments.

Quote: "When does the best selling car in America become the best car for America? The first ever Toyota Camry Hybrid. It's time to move forward."

Answer: when they come up with original styling. When they come up with bigger trunks with non intrusive hinges. When they can make an automatic transmission that shifts smoothly. When they leave the Miss Piggy styling cues at home. When they get gas mileage that is stated on the window sticker. When they install door protection moldings to ward off dents which will de-value this car at trade in time. When they make an interior with better fitting panals and center console. And lastly when they make a 6 speed automatic transmission that always has it's 6 speeds available!

The new Camry. "It's time to move backward"

Quote: "When does the best selling car in America become the best car for America? The first ever Toyota Camry Hybrid. It's time to move forward."

Answer: when they come up with original styling. When they come up with bigger trunks with non intrusive hinges. When they can make an automatic transmission that shifts smoothly. When they leave the Miss Piggy styling cues at home. When they get gas mileage that is stated on the window sticker. When they install door protection moldings to ward off dents which will de-value this car at trade in time. When they make an interior with better fitting panals and center console. And lastly when they make a 6 speed automatic transmission that always has it's 6 speeds available!

The new Camry. "It's time to move backward"

LOL. You're hilarious!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this