Random Thoughts Thread

1 hour ago, ccap41 said:

Unless those other options are on you or are extremely good at finding what's next to you at any moment, that's not super relevant. But, I do agree there are many other ways to stop a threat. One of the biggest things our instructor emphasized was your life HAS to be in danger and you also must be able to prove your life or another life was in eminent threat before you draw your weapon.  If you pull your weapon and there wasn't an eminent threat, it's a felony. There are many instances of people doing the right thing and shooting under legitimate threats, and still face civil suits because people near by were traumatized. 

There are also SOOO many places you can't carry at that I realistically don't see myself carrying very often, at all. I mostly just see myself leaving it in my vehicle and you need the license to have it loaded and within reach in a vehicle. 

I'm fortunate that my close friend group are all pro-gun not not pro-idiot and we all believe some training should be required in order to carry a loaded firearm. It isn't a toy or like movies and you need to know what the hell you're doing when that is on your body or in your vehicle. 

That "peaceful" protest is a little debatable as they were on private property and were not allowed in the subdivision to begin with (gated subdivision). That was actually relatively local as it was somewhere in the St Louis area. I don't recall al of the details not but I know they should not have been there but the homeowners also should not have drawn their firearms. They should have stayed in their house and called the police and let the legal system do its thing as long as they are not making an attempt to enter their home. They were not under immediate life threatening circumstances. I also do not know Missouri law and what they are and are not allowed to protect. In IL, that would have been a felony, from the best of my very limited knowledge. 

Thank you for sharing and stay safe my friend!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ccap41 said:

I'm yet to go back to a theater but mostly because I'm cheap and it's way cheaper to rent movies after they've been out a few months than spend $50 for two people to go to a theater and get popcorn and a drink. 

I actually just took the IL concealed carry class this past weekend. I'm really glad it's a requirement to carry a firearm as not everybody should be able to carry. Unfortunately, my state sucks so it'll be 6-10 months before I actually GET the license. 16 hours(8 Saturday/8 Sunday) and the last four hours on Sunday are shooting/drawing/covering exercises. 

Anybody else here conceal carry?

Some states don't require any sort of training or permit to conceal carry (Texas), I wouldn't want to be around a bunch of potentially armed yahoos...

Edited by Robert Hall
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, David said:

Reminds me of the idiot white trash lawyers that pulled their guns on a peaceful protest going down their street.

That piece of shit is running for congress or governor now, isn't he? 

33 minutes ago, Robert Hall said:

Some states don't require any sort of training or permit to conceal carry, I wouldn't want to be around a bunch of armed yahoos...

Yeah, it's scary to think there are states what require zero training. Even just a short class on the laws would be greatly beneficial to EVERY party involved. I'd wager most of the people carrying in states that don't require any training have no clue some of the places they're not supposed to carry. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, ccap41 said:

Yeah, it's scary to think there are states what require zero training. Even just a short class on the laws would be greatly beneficial to EVERY party involved. I'd wager most of the people carrying in states that don't require any training have no clue some of the places they're not supposed to carry. 

I've never owned a gun, but I would take the training very seriously and spend a lot of time at a gun range if I got one... 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Robert Hall said:

I've never owned a gun, but I would take the training very seriously and spend a lot of time at a gun range if I got one... 

Absolutely. It needs to be taken seriously if you intend on carrying a firearm. 

I see Ohio requires at least 8 hours of training to apply for their CCW permit. Seeming how I have quite a few months before I can even receive my permit, I intend on buying something smaller and practicing a couple times a month. I took the course with a full size Ruger SR9 but it's too large for me to carry comfortably. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ccap41 said:

Absolutely. It needs to be taken seriously if you intend on carrying a firearm. 

I see Ohio requires at least 8 hours of training to apply for their CCW permit. Seeming how I have quite a few months before I can even receive my permit, I intend on buying something smaller and practicing a couple times a month. I took the course with a full size Ruger SR9 but it's too large for me to carry comfortably. 

Washington State has the following, I do wish they would require proper conceal training and not just applying, background and finger check. I feel people should also undergo a mental check.

WA State Licensing (DOL) Official Site: How to get your license Concealed Pistol license in Washington state

Requirements

You must be 21 years old to have a CPL and if you:

• Carry a pistol concealed on your person.
  • Have a loaded pistol in a vehicle

You won’t qualify for a CPL if you:

• Have a revoked concealed pistol license.
  • Are subject to a court order or injunction concerning the possession of firearms.
  • Are free on bond or personal recognizance while awaiting trial, appeal, or sentencing for a felony offense.
  • Have an outstanding warrant for your arrest for a felony or misdemeanor.
  • Were ordered to forfeit a firearm within the last 12 months.
  • Were convicted of a felony.
    • To restore your rights, contact the courts where your conviction is or the superior court where you live.

Fees

Fee amounts depend on the license you are requesting. See our list of current fees.

How to apply

• Call or check the website of your local LEA and verify you live in their jurisdiction. If so, ask for a Concealed Pistol License Application.
  • You will need a valid state driver license or ID.
    • If you are a permanent resident alien, bring your permanent resident card.
    • If you have an alien firearms license, bring your original passport and US‑issued alien number or admission number.
  • If applicable, bring your original certificate of rehabilitation or firearms restoration orders.
  • Pay fees with cash or check/money order payable to the law enforcement agency.
  • LEA will complete the fingerprints and a background check.

Your license is valid for 5 years from the date it is issued.

RCW 9.41.050: Carrying firearms. (wa.gov)

Summary of Washington Gun Laws

Washington is a shall-issue state. Licenses are issued at the local level by the sheriff or police department.

Any private sale of firearms in Washington is required to be completed through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) and a background check is required. Firearms registration is required insofar as retail dealers must record and report all retail pistol sales to local police/sheriff and to the State Department of Licensing. For transfers of handguns to an individual without a valid Washington driver’s license or state identification card or who has not been a resident of the state for the previous consecutive 90 days, FFLs may not deliver the handgun until the transferee passes a background check or 60 days have elapsed since the date of the request, whichever occurs first.

It is unlawful for any person to “carry, exhibit, display, or draw any firearm or any other weapon apparently capable of producing bodily harm, in a manner, under circumstances, and at a time and place that either manifests an intent to intimidate another or that warrants alarm for the safety of other persons.” However, there are exemptions to the law, one of which is for any person acting for the purpose of protecting oneself or another against the use of presently threatened unlawful force by another.

Open carry is legal without a license for anyone at least 21 years old who is legally allowed to possess a firearm. Some areas are off-limits, including public schools and state courthouses. Based on the passage of SB 5038, open carry is also prohibited at the Capitol, any state legislative office, any public legislative hearing or meeting and within 250 feet of a permitted demonstrations. You must have a valid permit/license to carry a loaded handgun in any vehicle in Washington.

Concealed carry is legal for residents with a Washington Concealed Pistol License (CPL) and for non-residents with a license/permit from a state that Washington honors. CPLs are issued to residents and non-residents that are at least 21 years old. There is no current requirement to attend a firearms training course. Washington prohibits the carrying of a concealed handgun without a license except in a person’s abode or fixed place of business. In terms of reciprocity, Washington recognizes permits from other states that meet specific requirements.

Self-Defense

Although Washington doesn’t have a specific castle law, the Washington State Supreme Court has ruled that there is no duty to retreat if a person is in a place he or she has the lawful right to occupy and is being assaulted.

Use of Force
The use force is justified in the following cases:

• Whenever used by a person in preventing or attempting to prevent an offense against his or her person or a malicious trespass or other malicious interference with real or personal property lawfully in his or her possession, provided the force is not more than is necessary;
  • Whenever reasonably used by a person to detain someone who enters or remains unlawfully in a building or on real property lawfully in the possession of the person, so long as the detention is reasonable in duration and manner to investigate the reason for the detained person’s presence on the premises, and so long as the premises in question did not reasonably appear to be intended to be open to members of the public.

Justifiable Homicide

Homicide is justifiable when committed either:

• In reasonable defense against a felony or the imminent danger of great personal injury to any person;  or
  • In resisting of a felony in or upon a dwelling or other place of abode, in which he or she is.

Defending Against Violent Crime
No person shall be placed in legal jeopardy of any kind whatsoever for protecting by any reasonable means necessary himself or herself, his or her family, or his or her real or personal property, or for coming to the aid of another who is in imminent danger of or the victim of assault, robbery, kidnapping, arson, burglary, rape, murder or any other violent crime.

[Wash. Rev. Code § 9A.16.020, 9A.16.050 9A.16.110]

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, David said:

Defending Against Violent Crime
No person shall be placed in legal jeopardy of any kind whatsoever for protecting by any reasonable means necessary himself or herself, his or her family, or his or her real or personal property, or for coming to the aid of another who is in imminent danger of or the victim of assault, robbery, kidnapping, arson, burglary, rape, murder or any other violent crime.

IL is different here in the bolded part is NOT defensible. 

• Thanks 1

i.e. speaking of Ohio CCW laws, I found out 2 months after it happened earlier this year that my idiot older brother was arrested after carrying a gun with no permit...spent 4 months in a county jail on felony CCW and resisting arrest charges, incl several weeks in a mental hospital.. but the lazy county officials dropped the charges and let him off w/ time served.   The idiot is 72 but still a menace to society.  

• Sad 3

^ I'm going to go with 'no'.

There's PLENTY of 'borrowing' and trending in automotive design, and with the envelope always getting smaller & smaller over time, we're going to see more & more very similar vehicles. Already the 45 SUVs around you could easily be 5 other brands from what they are.

Tell you this tho; I know which exterior from the above I prefer... 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, balthazar said:

^ I'm going to go with 'no'.

There's PLENTY of 'borrowing' and trending in automotive design, and with the envelope always getting smaller & smaller over time, we're going to see more & more very similar vehicles. Already the 45 SUVs around you could easily be 5 other brands from what they are.

Tell you this tho; I know which exterior from the above I prefer... 

I understand and that Cadillac does have a Superior exterior style over the EQS. 

One could almost think it was an electric vehicle.

1 hour ago, balthazar said:

Why????

Exterior design has nothing to do with motive power; any vehicle could be either.

True, it does have nothing to to with power motive either electrical or gas, but considering how GM used this shape for the electric cars used in the 90's movie Demolition Man with Silvester Stallone and Wesley Snips, and many electric concepts especially form Mercedes of late seem to use this over all form / style even Lucid, as you have pointed out, everyone seems to have gravitated to a consistent generic form, this car slips through the air and I remember my grandfather Brougham and how quiet it was. Yes gas can be silent when properly engineered as has been proven by Lexus, but having just watched last night with the wife the above old movie, this Cadillac Concept says electric to me as shortly after this the EV1 came out too.

image.png

Demolition man movie cars used and yes GM had this as an electric car in the movie.

image.png

image.pngimage.png

• Agree 1

Ah....the good 'ole 1990s ('80s concepts coming to fruition in the 1990s) GM aero styling days.

I think the actual 1990s cars (the styling) from Chrysler and GM could do very well and NOT look out of place with today's EV stylings. 

The front end of the refreshed Model S emulates the front end of the Aurora

1995 Oldsmobile Aurora - Milestones

• Agree 4

58 minutes ago, balthazar said:

IMO, not seeing that one, either.

Keep in mind I said emulates.  To mimic.  Different from copy.  Different from looking the same. 

Ill start with the lack of a grill for the radiator for starters.  Although, there have been dozens of cars before the Aurora to have such a styling feature. The Studebaker Avanti pops in my mind immediately to have such styling without thinking about it and researching it. 

With that being said, the 1st styling of the Model S had an oval black thing to emulate a radiator grill.  I guess to make people think its a grill because grills (huge grills) had made a comeback by then and was, I guess, was an important feature for people. (So much so that BMW...Im digressing) 

The 1st refresh did away with that black oval thing and went with a flat, but slanted face.  (I thought it was a pretty good look for the car)

NHTSA Looking into Fatal Tesla Model S Crash in California

The bumper is more softer on the 1st refresh.  But the 2nd refresh pronounces the bumper.

UK: Cost remains the biggest issue putting drivers off electric cars

Making it seem like it has a lip on certain colours and angles

Tesla Model S & X Refresh: Check Out The Long List Of New Features

To which it emulates the Aurora...

Twenty-five years ago, Oldsmobile pinned its hopes on the Aurora | Hemmings  Motor News

To  quote you on your previous post

5 hours ago, balthazar said:

There's PLENTY of 'borrowing' and trending in automotive design, and with the envelope...

I dont want to make it seem that Tesla borrowed from Oldsmobile and the Aurora. 

They look NOTHING alike.  But, there aint no denying that the 2021 Model S has the same design features up front and mimics the 1996 Aurora.  Obviously stylized differently.  

I just cant fathom how futuristically accurate the Aurora ended up becoming. 

1995 Oldsmobile Aurora | Alden Jewell | Flickr

It still makes for a beautiful car if it was designed for today's EVs. 

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Agree 3

On 9/22/2021 at 9:07 AM, Robert Hall said:

There are some movies I wouldn't mind seeing in the theatre, I have an excellent Cinemark w/ the big comfy leather seats nearby, but not interested in sharing an enclosed space with all the unvaxxed walking dead out there.   My 75 inch Samsung 4K UHD will suffice. 

Yeah....it's eerie to see people interviewed and then three days later they are dead. 

14 hours ago, oldshurst442 said:

Keep in mind I said emulates.  To mimic.  Different from copy.  Different from looking the same. 

Ill start with the lack of a grill for the radiator for starters.  Although, there have been dozens of cars before the Aurora to have such a styling feature. The Studebaker Avanti pops in my mind immediately to have such styling without thinking about it and researching it. 

With that being said, the 1st styling of the Model S had an oval black thing to emulate a radiator grill.  I guess to make people think its a grill because grills (huge grills) had made a comeback by then and was, I guess, was an important feature for people. (So much so that BMW...Im digressing) 

The 1st refresh did away with that black oval thing and went with a flat, but slanted face.  (I thought it was a pretty good look for the car)

NHTSA Looking into Fatal Tesla Model S Crash in California

The bumper is more softer on the 1st refresh.  But the 2nd refresh pronounces the bumper.

UK: Cost remains the biggest issue putting drivers off electric cars

Making it seem like it has a lip on certain colours and angles

Tesla Model S & X Refresh: Check Out The Long List Of New Features

To which it emulates the Aurora...

Twenty-five years ago, Oldsmobile pinned its hopes on the Aurora | Hemmings  Motor News

To  quote you on your previous post

I dont want to make it seem that Tesla borrowed from Oldsmobile and the Aurora. 

They look NOTHING alike.  But, there aint no denying that the 2021 Model S has the same design features up front and mimics the 1996 Aurora.  Obviously stylized differently.  

I just cant fathom how futuristically accurate the Aurora ended up becoming. 

1995 Oldsmobile Aurora | Alden Jewell | Flickr

It still makes for a beautiful car if it was designed for today's EVs. 

The Aurora is beautiful IMHO. 

Out of step with our discussion on electrics, but Cool. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, A Horse With No Name said:

Yeah....it's eerie to see people interviewed and then three days later they are dead.

Totally agree it is very weird but then I see this now that we have surpassed the deaths of the 1918 Influenza as a culling of the idiots.

I also saw in the news today that another Conservative radio host is telling conservatives to get vaccinated, that the liberals are using reverse phycology to kill them off and they are stupid if they do not get vaccinated. Was cracking up laughing when I saw that story pop up.

Everyone has a reason pro or con about Covid-19, but until they get sick, then things change.

I suspect we will never really see a change back to the way things were pre-pandemic due to the mutations of the virus. I see we have a new version they have listed on the John Hopkins and CDC web site that is a variant of interest due to the fact that it has less than 10,000 infections here in the U.S. but is the core version now in Central America and it is resistant to the current Vaccines. As such, I suspect we have a long way to go on Viruses.

BACK ON AUTO TOPICS

I am very excited as GM rumors are that they will have a ton of announcements at SEMA this year.

Current news as I posted was the death of their 755 HP V8 crate motor, but rumors is a new version will come out due to the new top end Corvette that could be announced.

Second rumor is that the new e-Crate motor choices will get announced now that GM has shown off their Ultium Motors.

This is one I am excited about as I am looking to change my 1994 GMC Suburban to AWD Electric, would be cool to put the 1,000 HP trio motors with controllers that is going into the Hummer Pickup into my Suburban. :D 

• Agree 2

Keep in mind the population of the U.S. has grown from 100 million to 330 million in that time span. 1918 was far more deadlier in terms of percentages.

I do hope that the casualties do not match the proportions of the Spanish Flu of 1918-19.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, balthazar said:

Keep in mind the population of the U.S. has grown from 100 million to 330 million in that time span. 1918 was far more deadlier in terms of percentages.

Good Idea to see that comparison.

1918 Pandemic (H1N1 virus) | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

So 1918-1919 Pandemic, 675,000 died in the us out of a population of 103,000,000 or .66%

Based on 9-23-2021 data Home - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center (jhu.edu)

So then 2020-2021 Pandemic, 684,226 deaths out of 330,000,000 US Population is .21%, so we need to have 2,178,000 deaths on this pandemic to equal the death percentage of the 1918-1919 pandemic.

New one on me.

I follow the GM Design Studio Instagram account and that was todays archive pic. They never say what it was, but I am wondering corvette or Camaro?

14 hours ago, riviera74 said:

I do hope that the casualties do not match the proportions of the Spanish Flu of 1918-19.

Agreed. It's really sad, I read of pregnant mtohers giving birth and not living to spend time with their newborns. More than anything, I mourn for dead American citizens. 

On a more positive note, loving 1950's cars, love retro interior style...

May be an image of furniture and living room

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Robert Hall said:

I have that same style multi-bulb starburst ceiling lamp to put in my dining room when I eventually remodel.  

Will come help you hang it if you wish...

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, balthazar said:

This is a mere 5 years' difference in age; we'll never see this degree of stylistic change ever again. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 6.05.48 PM.png

Utterly gorgeous. This made my day!

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, balthazar said:

This is a mere 5 years' difference in age; we'll never see this degree of stylistic change ever again. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 6.05.48 PM.png

True that..radical styling and proportion changes in a short span...then park a '63 there, so much change from '53 to '58 to '63...  just 10 years between '53 and '63, yet it's like 30 years of styling difference from the tall humpy late 40s-early 50s themes to the squared off lower-longer-wider early 60s...

That garage reminds me of a guy a few streets over from me--has a mint early 50s Lincoln and early 60s Lincoln in his garage, and a mid 90s Town Car and recent MKS in his driveway..

Edited by Robert Hall
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Robert Hall said:

True that..radical styling and proportion changes in a short span...then park a '63 there, so much change from '53 to '58 to '63...  just 10 years between '53 and '63, yet it's like 30 years of styling difference from the tall humpy late 40s-early 50s themes to the squared off lower-longer-wider early 60s...

That garage reminds me of a guy a few streets over from me--has a mint early 50s Lincoln and early 60s Lincoln in his garage, and a mid 90s Town Car and recent MKS in his driveway..

Lincoln SUV styling has really grown on me. I could see buying a Lincoln SUV CPO at some point. 

Your positive for the day, this guy dances with people from all over the world. 

• Agree 1

I love the Futurliners.
There were at least 3 versions; the style above was rebuilt from the 2nd generation and came out - apparently- in '41. Here's the initial 3rd gen version; GM modified the bubble roof for more shade due to driver's complaints of high heat in there.  

41 FTRLNR1.jpg

These are the other 2 versions; there's very little info on them out there. I think the 2nd one was how they looked in '39, but the first one -which looks older to me- is a dually, which seems to make it 'closer' the the '41. I believe the Futurliners were first build in '36.

Would like to learn more about the earlier ones. I theorize that the 1st gen was rebodied into the 2nd, and the 2nd into the 3rd... meaning none of the 1st or 2nd gen exist. 

36 FTRLNR Streamliner.gif

36 FTRLNR Streamliner2.jpg

• Agree 2

EDIT :: Wiki says the 3rd gen were used for the '39 World's Fair.

eDIT :: The 2nd "Parade of Progress" unit is the 1st gen silver-top 1936 version. 8 were built.
The "Previews of Progress" unit was built in '38, but I now think it was a single, additional unit to the '36s.

Edited by balthazar
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

12 hours ago, A Horse With No Name said:

Boeings troubles continue.

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of yet another corrupted corporation.  As the world turns, the guiding light that leads these corporations is greed and more greed. Its like these CEOs that run these companies act like they only  have one life to live. Discarding all of our children's safety all in the name of everything that is wrong with too much money.  They think they are bold and beautiful, but really, they are dumb and dumber.  Hopefully justice could be served. 

Is he the only one that is going to be charged?

Scapegoat?   Or will others follow?  No doubt that it seems like he is guilty, whether he is a scapegoat or not, but he definitely wasnt alone going rogue.  He was encouraged by the rotten corporate culture that enveloped Boeing in the last decade or two.  

Remains to be seen what comes next. 

Edited by oldshurst442
  • Thanks 3

17 hours ago, oldshurst442 said:

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of yet another corrupted corporation.  As the world turns, the guiding light that leads these corporations is greed and more greed. Its like these CEOs that run these companies act like they only  have one life to live. Discarding all of our children's safety all in the name of everything that is wrong with too much money.  They think they are bold and beautiful, but really, they are dumb and dumber.  Hopefully justice could be served. 

Is he the only one that is going to be charged?

Scapegoat?   Or will others follow?  No doubt that it seems like he is guilty, whether he is a scapegoat or not, but he definitely wasnt alone going rogue.  He was encouraged by the rotten corporate culture that enveloped Boeing in the last decade or two.  

Remains to be seen what comes next. 

This is just great.  You made my day.

• Thanks 1

Excellent read and I have to say one of the better balanced reviews.

Ford Bronco Sport vs. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport vs. Subaru Outback Wilderness vs. Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Got Chops? (motortrend.com)

Bronco for the clear Home Run Hit Win!

This just seems to be the perfect camper for some here and I am thinking of @A Horse With No Name who wants to drive central america and sleep all over.

Bruder EXP-8 Is the Ultimate Off-Road Camper Trailer for Overlanding (motortrend.com)

image.pngimage.png

• Agree 1

This is kind of cool, Rolls Royce maiden flight of their electric plane.

Press releases - Rolls-Royce’s all-electric ‘Spirit of Innovation’ takes to the skies for the first time –Rolls-Royce

Have to say I think this is a pretty sexy plane.

image.png

Picture Album - ACCEL | Flickr

Video  

• Agree 2

Seems Germany passed a law which will make German auto companies source equally from alternative vendors for rare earth elements and since Europe and China are currently the two biggest markets for electric auto's, seem a little Australian ore company that covered 10% only of rare earth ore needs has jumped 17% in stock value as they negotiate with the German auto companies to supply ore for their electric motors.

They do mention American auto companies that are moving away from rare earth motors and battery packs except for Tesla who has embraced China supply and is going full force with Chinese rare earth elements to make their motors and battery packs.

Automakers hedge against China rare earth dominance (autoblog.com)

Seems Mercedes Benz cannot move forward with Electric auto's without help from Stellantis and their American auto section that covers Chrysler/Dodge/Ram/Jeep who is ahead of Mercedes in battery / electric development for BEVs.

Thought that $40 Billion in R&D was putting Mercedes on top of the electric auto company. Seems they are falling farther and farther behind.

@smk4565 Thoughts on this development?

Stellantis and TotalEnergies welcome Mercedes-Benz as a new partner of Automotive Cells Company (ACC), raising its capacity to at least 120 GWh by 2030 | Automotive Cells Company (acc-emotion.com)

Stellantis and TotalEnergies welcome Mercedes-Benz as a new partner of Automotive Cells Company (ACC) and raise its capacity plan to at least 120 GWh by 2030 | Corporate communications | Stellantis

Mercedes-Benz to join ACC and build a European battery champion with global ambitions - Daimler Global Media Site

Daimler Getting Back Into Bed With Chrysler for Battery Biz (thetruthaboutcars.com)

• Haha 1

Very interesting HISTORY read about DuPont and GM from WWI to the 1950's when anti-trust was brought against the two companies.

A Brief History Of Gasoline Part 5 DuPont Standard Oil (jalopnik.com)

• Confused 1