William Maley

Chevrolet News:2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Produces 650 Horsepower and Pound-Feet

When Chevrolet revealed the 2017 Camaro ZL1 at the New York Auto Show earlier this year, it was said that the supercharged 6.2L V8 would produce 640 horsepower and 640 pound-feet of torque. But a leaked order guide shows that the Camaro ZL1 actually has a little bit more power.

The folks at Camaro6 forum got their hands on a leaked order guide for the 2017 Camaro and found out that the ZL1 actually produces 650 horsepower and 650 pound-feet of torque. Just to put that in perspective, the Corvette Z06 has the same power numbers. We're sensing there will be a fight when the ZL1 arrives later this year.

Source: Camaro6.com

Click here to view the article

Great news for Camaro fans... but I'm not sure if it means the Z06 won't be getting a few more hp as well. New hood, new cooling upgrades...

Edited by El Kabong
  • Upvote 1

I am a true blue Chevy fan, but the Camaro is just too expensive.  People will always shop it against the Mustang and Challenger... not a BMW M4.  650 horsepower is NOTHING to sneeze at... but at what price?  A Mustang 5.0 can be had for $4-$6k less than Camaro SS with disciplined ordering... plus it is dead sexy.  The Camaro looks good, if a bit detached, closed in and emotionally unavailable, while the Mustang's been doing squats (dat ass tho!) and is not afraid to flaunt it.

• Upvote 1

GM's profit sheet would seem to indicate that the Camaro is pushing the envelope of affordability as opposed to tearing it. The weakest link in the Camaro chain price-wise is the 2SS, and even it offers a performance premium proportional to its price premium over the Mustang GT.

In fact, if the 1LE comes in at 60 grand I would make the argument that it is, by far, the best value per dollar proposition for ponycar fans. It will almost certainly match the power to weight of a Hellcat but with more tire and gears, and it has the goods to annihilate the GT350.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Except ya forgot that even true blue Chevy fans also place value on looks and among other things practicalities.

Now, both the GT350 and the 1LE will probably ride worse than a standard tune GT/SS, but the point being, performance value is one kind of value. There's many different kinds of values that together make a purchase.

I couldn't care anymore. A car that comes out 2 model years later should damn well be better than the competition. 

• Upvote 1

I am a true blue Chevy fan, but the Camaro is just too expensive.  People will always shop it against the Mustang and Challenger... not a BMW M4.  650 horsepower is NOTHING to sneeze at... but at what price?  A Mustang 5.0 can be had for $4-$6k less than Camaro SS with disciplined ordering... plus it is dead sexy.  The Camaro looks good, if a bit detached, closed in and emotionally unavailable, while the Mustang's been doing squats (dat ass tho!) and is not afraid to flaunt it.

I'll agree on the 'closed in' part since I just drove a Camaro SS convertible and felt like that even with the top down. I'm not sure about the other two since I felt the Camaro had slightly more emotion than the Mustang. Plus I feel more attached to the Camaro than Mustang.

Although if you were to ask me which car has the most emotion, I would put the Challenger on top.

650 hp doesn't make the back seat bigger, doesn't make the vehicle any easier to see out of or feel less bunker like.

the prices are a lot of what is killing the sales.

they really could reskin this car with a taller roof and thinner pillars and keep a look of say, the 69.

fantastic car.  Give it another 6 months, GM will or should adjust the pricing and packaging and get rebates going.

They'll probably get more profits off the special editions like this than v6's with a few options.  

Please.

Please.

Let us NOT complain about price.

THAT is the price you pay to play.

If not....a regular SS will have to do.

And if THAT price tag is too high, then a turbo 4 ecotec is the way to go.

Hey...that little 4 cylinder packs nearly 300 horsepower and as much torque.

A C4 Vette had wet dreams to have that much under the hood.

It took a 1992 LT1 Vette to eek out more power that this little turbo ecotec. (yes yes...1990 ZR1)

And please...the ORIGINAL 1969 Camaro ZL1 aluminium big block 427 also had a sky high price tag...

The 650/650 club.

Its a phoking nice club to be in....

Not to mention the handling characteristics of this beast. (and beast this is....in looks and in performance)

I saw my first Challenger Hellcat today.

I was full of glee.

If I ever come across ANY Camaro ZL1, be it an F-Body or Zeta or Alpha...I will probably shyte myself with glee as much as I had with the Hellcat today.

Why?

Because  tremendously V8 powered muscle car....that is why!!!

The sales may not be there...

Its because:

1. Its a coupe

2. It aint a SUV

3. Insurance kills these cars.

Same reasons why the Camaro died in 2002.

Hell, same reasons why all muscle cars died in 1974...

Edited by oldshurst442

Except ya forgot that even true blue Chevy fans also place value on looks and among other things practicalities.

Now, both the GT350 and the 1LE will probably ride worse than a standard tune GT/SS, but the point being, performance value is one kind of value. There's many different kinds of values that together make a purchase.

I couldn't care anymore. A car that comes out 2 model years later should damn well be better than the competition.

I suspect the 1LE will ride better than any of them. MR shocks and all.

Your point about the newer car being better is not something you should take for granted. After all, let's not forget that the Alpha platform is actually OLDER than S550. Engineered to standard, not a price.

FYI the 2017 GT350, which will be out soon, comes standard with MR Dampers.

It'll ride nicely.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, the SS has them toooooo-day...

Yes. Tomorrow, tomorrow...

Like the ZL1 and 1LE

And unlike the SS and current GT350, the MR will be standard and not an option.

Edited by FordCosworth
  • Downvote 1

Like the ZL1 and 1LE

And unlike the SS, the MR will be standard and not an option.

On a near $50K car, it damn well better be standard. As it stands, you can get MRC cheaper on a 2SS than you will be able to get on the 2017 GT350.

• Upvote 1

Like the ZL1 and 1LE

On a near $50K car, it damn well better be standard. As it stands, you can get MRC cheaper on a 2SS than you will be able to get on the 2017 GT350.

Yes the MR should be standard equipment on 50k + cars like the GT350 and Corvette.

Nice to Ford rectify this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Like the ZL1 and 1LE

Yes the MR should be standard equipment on 50k + cars like the GT350 and Corvette.

Nice to Ford rectify this.

Of course Chevy gives it to you for $42K on the 2SS package.

• Upvote 1

Jesus.. And for 34K you get a V8 in a mustang.. how much further down are we going to go?

Jesus yourself. Pay attention to what is actually being said. This was about cars equipped with MRC and the 2SS is the cheapest one out there with that.

Many kinds of value. Performance value. Aesthetics value. Space efficiency value. Fuel economy. Safety. And different people put different weights on those values.

Don't make this a big 2 middle finger thread guys.

Regardless of Mustang or Camaro, we all should be freaking happy with the performance war that has delivered such amazing beasts.

The next war will not be based on petro engines, but on pure electric. I am calling it here now and that we will see the next pony war to expand to include pony type auto;s from the asian rim and it will be pure EV baby. Everyone will want to have Insane Mode on their Electric AWD Pony car! :metal:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Jesus.. And for 34K you get a V8 in a mustang.. how much further down are we going to go?

If Bong, Surreal and Mr. Fordcosworth somehow look like this:

girls-next-door-picture.jpg

Then I wont mind any further Mustang versus Camaro pillow fights.

276855.jpg

Ill let my fantasies run wild.

qeJu6zq.gif

tumblr_m8d35v7S9c1rpqv5go1_500.gif

But Sadly...THIS is the reality of these Mustang versus Camaro Pillow Fights...

tumblr_no3w91Uo0G1smsh68o1_500.gif

• Upvote 4

If Bong, Surreal and Mr. Fordcosworth somehow look like this:

girls-next-door-picture.jpg

Then I wont mind any further Mustang versus Camaro pillow fights.

276855.jpg

Ill let my fantasies run wild.

qeJu6zq.gif

tumblr_m8d35v7S9c1rpqv5go1_500.gif

But Sadly...THIS is the reality of these Mustang versus Camaro Pillow Fights...

tumblr_no3w91Uo0G1smsh68o1_500.gif

I merely gave the facts. No drama on my part and no skin off my back if some here have a problem with the facts.

Im just having fun, Surreal. No malice intended.

Like Samantha Fox once said:

Hello....Its me again... (I just came back from vacation)

I WANNA HAVE SOME FUN!

(Yes, I realize that she says that she wants to have fun with her body all nite long....WHAT A COINKYDINK??!!!!

I WANNA HAVE FUN WITH HER BODY TOO...hence the pillow fight scenes)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Today's Birthdays

1. rawenerg
      rawenerg
  • Similar Content

• By William Maley
      One thing Jeep is very good at is providing different variations of their models to fit a buyer’s desire and budget. The Grand Cherokee is an excellent example with seven different models on offer. Jeep is using this same strategy for the Cherokee with seven different trims ranging from the base Sport to luxurious Overland. We spent some time in the Overland to see if a luxury version of the Cherokee makes any sense.
      The Overland model stands out from other Cherokees as the lower body cladding is painted in the same color as the body. Depending on what color you select, it will either make the Cherokee look good or just a giant blob - the latter being the case for our silver test vehicle. A set of 18-inch polished aluminum wheels come standard and add a nice touch of class. Compared to other Cherokee’s I’ve driven, the Overland does feel a little bit more luxurious. This comes down to some of the appointments used such as cream leather upholstery for the seats and door panels, a texture dash cover finished in brown, and accent stitching.  Overland models get power seats for driver and passenger. This makes it easy to find a comfortable position thanks to the adjustments on offer. Backseat passengers also get their own set of adjustments - reclining, and sliding the seat forward and back. Passengers will have no complaints in terms of space or overall comfort. One area that a fair number of people will complain about is cargo space. The Cherokee is towards the bottom of the class with only 24.6 cubic feet of space behind the rear seats and 54.9 cubic feet when folded. This comes down Jeep making certain compromises to be able to fit all of the off-road hardware to the Cherokee. The 8.4-inch UConnect system fitted to the Cherokee is the previous-generation version. While you do miss out on Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, UConnect still comes with one of easiest interfaces to wrap your head around with large touch buttons and redundant physical shortcut buttons. Powering the Cherokee Overland is a 3.2L V6 with 271 horsepower and 239 pound-feet of torque. This is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission and Jeep’s Active Drive II 4WD system. With this Cherokee tipping the scales at 4,046 pounds, the V6 is the right engine for the job. It offers enough performance for everyday driving and is one of the most refined engines in the class. The nine-speed automatic provides smooth and quick upshifts. Downshifts are another story as the transmission seems somewhat reluctant whenever merging or making a pass. The Cherokee has some of the worst fuel economy numbers in the class with EPA figures of 18 City/26 Highway/21 Combined. I was able to eek out 22 MPG during my week of driving in mostly urban areas. Ride comfort is a plus point to the Cherokee as the suspension absorbs most impacts from bumps and other road imperfections. Road and wind noise are kept to very acceptable levels. One area that Cherokee does surprisingly well is in handling. Despite its off-road credentials, the Cherokee handles with confidence with a limited amount of body roll. The steering is precise and has some decent weight. Still, the Cherokee lacks the fun element you would find in competitors such as the Mazda CX-5. The Overland trim is quite expensive with a starting price of $38,690 with 4WD. This particular model seen here came with an as-tested price of $43,690 with a few options ticked such as the Active Drive II system, Technology Package (includes adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, parking assist, and rain-sensing wipers), and a panoramic sunroof. For that kind of cash, you can get into a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4 that offers slightly more power and returns similar fuel economy figures. The Overland is nice a variant of the Cherokee. But there is no way it can justify a price tag of nearly $44,000. If you really want a nice Cherokee, drop down to the Limited and go easy on the options list. Disclaimer: Jeep Provided the Cherokee, Insurance, and One Tank of Gas
      Year: 2017
      Make: Jeep
      Model: Cherokee
      Trim: Overland
      Engine: 3.2L DOHC 24-Valve V6
      Driveline: Nine-Speed Automatic, 4WD
      Horsepower @ RPM: 271 @ 6,500
      Torque @ RPM: 239 @ 4,400
      Fuel Economy: City/Highway/Combined - 18/26/21
      Curb Weight: 4,046 lbs
      Location of Manufacture: Belvidere, Illinois
      Base Price: $37,695
      As Tested Price: $43,690 (Includes $1,095.00 Destination Charge)
      Options:
      CommandView Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof - $1,755.00
      Technology Group - $1,645.00
      Jeep Active Drive II - $1,205.00
      Heavy Duty Package Group - $295.00

View full article
    • By William Maley
      One thing Jeep is very good at is providing different variations of their models to fit a buyer’s desire and budget. The Grand Cherokee is an excellent example with seven different models on offer. Jeep is using this same strategy for the Cherokee with seven different trims ranging from the base Sport to luxurious Overland. We spent some time in the Overland to see if a luxury version of the Cherokee makes any sense.
      The Overland model stands out from other Cherokees as the lower body cladding is painted in the same color as the body. Depending on what color you select, it will either make the Cherokee look good or just a giant blob - the latter being the case for our silver test vehicle. A set of 18-inch polished aluminum wheels come standard and add a nice touch of class. Compared to other Cherokee’s I’ve driven, the Overland does feel a little bit more luxurious. This comes down to some of the appointments used such as cream leather upholstery for the seats and door panels, a texture dash cover finished in brown, and accent stitching.  Overland models get power seats for driver and passenger. This makes it easy to find a comfortable position thanks to the adjustments on offer. Backseat passengers also get their own set of adjustments - reclining, and sliding the seat forward and back. Passengers will have no complaints in terms of space or overall comfort. One area that a fair number of people will complain about is cargo space. The Cherokee is towards the bottom of the class with only 24.6 cubic feet of space behind the rear seats and 54.9 cubic feet when folded. This comes down Jeep making certain compromises to be able to fit all of the off-road hardware to the Cherokee. The 8.4-inch UConnect system fitted to the Cherokee is the previous-generation version. While you do miss out on Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, UConnect still comes with one of easiest interfaces to wrap your head around with large touch buttons and redundant physical shortcut buttons. Powering the Cherokee Overland is a 3.2L V6 with 271 horsepower and 239 pound-feet of torque. This is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission and Jeep’s Active Drive II 4WD system. With this Cherokee tipping the scales at 4,046 pounds, the V6 is the right engine for the job. It offers enough performance for everyday driving and is one of the most refined engines in the class. The nine-speed automatic provides smooth and quick upshifts. Downshifts are another story as the transmission seems somewhat reluctant whenever merging or making a pass. The Cherokee has some of the worst fuel economy numbers in the class with EPA figures of 18 City/26 Highway/21 Combined. I was able to eek out 22 MPG during my week of driving in mostly urban areas. Ride comfort is a plus point to the Cherokee as the suspension absorbs most impacts from bumps and other road imperfections. Road and wind noise are kept to very acceptable levels. One area that Cherokee does surprisingly well is in handling. Despite its off-road credentials, the Cherokee handles with confidence with a limited amount of body roll. The steering is precise and has some decent weight. Still, the Cherokee lacks the fun element you would find in competitors such as the Mazda CX-5. The Overland trim is quite expensive with a starting price of $38,690 with 4WD. This particular model seen here came with an as-tested price of $43,690 with a few options ticked such as the Active Drive II system, Technology Package (includes adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, parking assist, and rain-sensing wipers), and a panoramic sunroof. For that kind of cash, you can get into a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4 that offers slightly more power and returns similar fuel economy figures. The Overland is nice a variant of the Cherokee. But there is no way it can justify a price tag of nearly $44,000. If you really want a nice Cherokee, drop down to the Limited and go easy on the options list. Disclaimer: Jeep Provided the Cherokee, Insurance, and One Tank of Gas
      Year: 2017
      Make: Jeep
      Model: Cherokee
      Trim: Overland
      Engine: 3.2L DOHC 24-Valve V6
      Driveline: Nine-Speed Automatic, 4WD
      Horsepower @ RPM: 271 @ 6,500
      Torque @ RPM: 239 @ 4,400
      Fuel Economy: City/Highway/Combined - 18/26/21
      Curb Weight: 4,046 lbs
      Location of Manufacture: Belvidere, Illinois
      Base Price: $37,695
      As Tested Price: $43,690 (Includes $1,095.00 Destination Charge)
      Options:
      CommandView Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof - $1,755.00
      Technology Group - $1,645.00
      Jeep Active Drive II - $1,205.00
      Heavy Duty Package Group - $295.00
    • By William Maley
      Last night, a member of the Corvette Forum posted CAD images of what is purported to be the mid-engine Corvette. Those images would disappear later in the night, but not before someone saved them and uploaded them to imgur. 
      Judging by the quality of images, we're guessing someone used their smartphone to take pictures of a computer screen. The images show off the engine and what looks like to be the sub structure. One of the members on the site, firebirdfan has an excellent breakdown of the images. Here are some of the more interesting details.
      No more transverse leaf spring, replaced by coils. Fancy shocks (can't really tell if they are magnetorheological or spool-valve) Engine appears to be an LT1 (no forced induction) A beefy transaxle (firebirdfan believes it could be for the automatic) The question arises of whether these images are the real deal or not. We're somewhat doubtful they could be fake considering how much effort would need to put in to create drawings like this. But they could be an old design and Corvette engineers made some changes for the production model.
      We'll keep you posted.
      Source: Corvette Forum, 2
      Image Credit: ZERV on Corvette Fourm via etbaumga on imgur

View full article
    • By William Maley
      Last night, a member of the Corvette Forum posted CAD images of what is purported to be the mid-engine Corvette. Those images would disappear later in the night, but not before someone saved them and uploaded them to imgur. 
      Judging by the quality of images, we're guessing someone used their smartphone to take pictures of a computer screen. The images show off the engine and what looks like to be the sub structure. One of the members on the site, firebirdfan has an excellent breakdown of the images. Here are some of the more interesting details.
      No more transverse leaf spring, replaced by coils. Fancy shocks (can't really tell if they are magnetorheological or spool-valve) Engine appears to be an LT1 (no forced induction) A beefy transaxle (firebirdfan believes it could be for the automatic) The question arises of whether these images are the real deal or not. We're somewhat doubtful they could be fake considering how much effort would need to put in to create drawings like this. But they could be an old design and Corvette engineers made some changes for the production model.
      We'll keep you posted.
      Source: Corvette Forum, 2
      Image Credit: ZERV on Corvette Fourm via etbaumga on imgur
    • By Drew Dowdell
      Previous Page Next Page As the 2017 Los Angeles auto show wraps up today, let's take a look back at the new vehicles we saw.  Part one, the largest grouping by far, the mainstream crossovers and SUVs.
      2018 Nissan Kicks

The Details: The Kicks has been sold in the South American market for a few years.  It migrates north to replace the Nissan Juke.  It comes with a 1.6 liter engine and CVT routing all 125 stampeding horses and 115 lb-ft of torque through the front wheels.
      Why it Matters: A rolling mass-market crossover cliche;  Floating roof, genuine simulated contrast stitching, flat bottom steering wheel. Product planners pulled out all the stops when faced with trying to make a crossover that could only be had with front-wheel drive and a 125 hp 4-cylinder interesting and relevant. Expect performance to be sedentary and price to be cheap. The 2018 Kicks probably sell well for price alone, but the Kia Soul seems more interesting if AWD is not on the shopping list and Renegade or Ecosport if AWD is needed. Click here to read more about the 2018 Nissan Kicks.
      Competitors: Kia Soul, Chevrolet Trax, Jeep Renegade, Toyota C-HR, Honda HR-V, Ford EcoSport, Mazda CX-3, Ambien, Tylenol PM
      2018 Jeep Wrangler

The Details: New Turbo-4, updated V6, 8-speed auto or 6-speed manual, 3.0 liter diesel coming, plug-in hybrid coming. Lots more details at our 2018 Jeep Wrangler article.
      Why it Matters: The Wrangler was easily the most iconic vehicle shown at the 2017 LA Auto Show.  FCA finally modernized the Wrangler, a feat hard to do with tons of purists out there. I think they have managed to pull it off in such a way that brings the Wrangler up to date and will still satisfy all but the staunchest of luddites. The Wrangler has been a segment of one for years with the only close competitor being the Toyota 4Runner. Click here to read more about the 2018 Jeep Wrangler
      Competitors: Toyota 4Runner, Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon with a 66% discount

Next up: Subaru Ascent and Volkswagen Tiguan R-Line

2019 Subaru Ascent

The Details: Subaru gets back into the mid-size crossover game with a conventional looking 3-row. Power only comes from an all new direct injected 260 hp, 277 lb-ft turbocharged boxer 4-cylinder. AWD and CVT are standard.
      Why it Matters: Subaru’s last attempt at a mid-size crossover bombed hard. It was odd looking, over priced, and had terrible fuel economy.  This time Subaru took the safe route, put their Forester on the copy machine and enlarged it 150%. Of the mass-market crossovers I visited during the show, the new Ascent had one of the nicest interiors I encountered. That said, it will need that asset because it is definitely on the smaller side of the segment.  People shopping the Chevrolet Traverse or Honda Pilot will probably find this Subaru to be too cramped. Subaru is one of the strongest growing brands in the US  and the new Ascent is going to add to that momentum. Click here to read more information about the 2019 Subaru Ascent
      Competitors: Every mainstream 3-row crossover made, but especially the Mazda CX-9, Toyota Highlander, Kia Sorento, Volkswagen Atlas ,and Nissan Pathfinder
      2018 Volkswagen Tiguan R-Line

The Details: A sport appearance package for your smallish-midsize Volkswagen crossover. 19” wheels for R-Line SEL trims and 20” wheels for R-Line SEL Premium trims. Sportier bumpers with ample gloss black applique, black headliner, R-Line logos plastered on everything.  Otherwise, it’s the same as any new Tiguan available at your local VW dealer since July. Click here to read more information about the Volkswagen Tiguan
      Why it matters: Audi tastes and Volkswagen budget? Say no more!
      Competitors: Every small crossover made, but especially Mazda CX-5 and Nissan Rogue

Next up: Hyundai Kona, Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, Kia Sorento
      2018 Hyundai Kona

The Details: A funky new compact crossover from Hyundai that you’ll either love or hate the looks of.  All of the standard stuff is there, two choices of 4-cylinder, turbocharged and not, Front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, floating roof treatment.
      Why it matters: A Hyundai designer and Jeep designer snuck into a Citroen design studio one night and made a baby.  As crowded as the compact crossover segment is getting, there are a lot of forgettable entries. Hyundai made sure you won’t forget theirs. Click here to read more about the 2018 Hyundai Kona
      Competitors: Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross, Toyota C-HR, Chevrolet Trax, Ford Ecosport, used Pontiac Azteks
      2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

The Details: A compact crossover with more of an emphasis on sport than most of its peers. A 1.5 liter turbo direct-injected 4-cylinder offers a compelling 152 horsepower and 184 lb-ft of torque at 2,000 rpm. Super All-Wheel Control, Mitsubishi’s selectable all-wheel drive system offers a bit more control over exactly what the wheels are up to.  The transmission is a CVT. All trims except the base model get Android Auto and Apple Car Play.
      Why it matters: I knew the Mitsubishi Eclipse.  The Mitsubishi Eclipse was a friend of mine.  You sir, are no Mitsubishi Eclipse. That said, Mitsubishi is clinging on for dear life in the US market at the moment, and sports hatchbacks are not where the money is at right now.  Name issues aside, the Eclipse Cross was one of the bigger surprises for me at the 2017 LA Auto Show.  It looks great in person, the interior is up-market for the segment, the powertrain sounds promising, and pricing is set to start at $23,295.  Mitsubishi could have a hit on their hands if they manage to get the word out. Click here to read more about the 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
      Competitors: Jeep Renegade, Mazda CX3, Honda HR-V, Chevrolet Trax, Ford Eco-Sport, Subaru CrossTrek

2019 Kia Sorento

The Details: The 2.0T is gone. The 2.4 4-cylinder and 3.3 V6 continue on, but now paired with a new Kia designed 8-speed automatic. Light interior and exterior refresh that won’t be noticeable to most people. Diesel option is on the way.
      Why it Matters: The Sorento is Kia’s 4th best selling models clocking in almost 92k units for 2017 so far. This incremental refresh keeps it up to date and relevant in a competitive market. The Sorento is Kia’s largest crossover, but like the Subaru Ascent, it is on the small side of the 3-row crossover segment. It’s most compelling feature being price and warranty. Click here to read more about the 2019 Kia Sorento
      Competitors: Subaru Ascent, Hyundai Santa Fe, Mazda CX9, Toyota Highlander, Mitsubishi Outlander

Previous Page Next Page
  • My Clubs

• Who's Online (See full list)

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook